ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that intro video it would appear Hillary Clinton is almost trying to sell herself as a third term for W. Damn they're begging Republicans to split tickets and cross party lines. If it were any other main stream candidate, they'd probably be pretty successful.

:eek: Good God.

14e5ge9.jpg

I just keep thinking about PTIs car bursting into flames. Honestly, I'm surprised he had someone come extinguish it and tow it. I can picture him just walking off leaving it there in the middle of the street all ablaze.

Speaking of satire and being lame, it was lame of KSR to start including Harold Leeder posts that had nothing to do with sports - but not to include the one that mocked UK football.

Pretty sure whoever is behind the New Circle Circular is also behind the Transy Shambler, they're pretty similar.

Link

Whoever writes the New Circle Circular almost certainly lives in/near Lexington. I can't imagine why someone who didn't live or work in the area would actually care enough or know enough to write it.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
I assume that you put a bottle of windex on your semicircular old person couch so that you will remember to use it first thing in the morning when you get up.
LOL. None of that is our furniture. Those are pics of the place before she began renting it in 2012. All new hardwood throughout, transition pieces, kitchen appliances/backsplash/oven hood/cabinetry/granite countertops, built 2 bathrooms/vanities/showers/toilets/closets/tile/plumbing*/electrical*, paint inside and out, turfed lawn*, fence, pool water filtration and pump system, hurricane windows*/doors*, air handler*, duct work*, utility shed, laundry room, spiral staircase up to the loft, lighting fixtures, fans, removed probably 9 uneeded palms and gumbo-limbos....as richie would say, "the works, really".

And doing all that was long, painful and exhausting but it's going to be worth it soon.

*denotes things we actually payed someone to do and some of the happiest projects of my life.

Rogue is an impressive dude, guys. We could probably even be friends in real life, but here? I don't like him. I read his posts and try to find something . . . anything redeeming, but I just don't like him. I don't like his style at all. I think it's bad and I don't like it.

Reactions: BKH34 and B.B.d.K.
-Rogue is a special kind of awful. Typically awful posters get out of their lane and try to attack regulars or be funny. He just pretty much sucks. He is a nice dude and would fit in fine in a social setting with any of us. That's happened numerous times over the years though where a really nice guy doesn't translate to catpaw.

-Keep your head up, Slice.

-Starbucks mobile order/pick up is amazing. In and out in less than 1 minute. When logistics work it's f*cking cool.

-Nothing on deck for August but Indy, Chicago, Nola on deck for Sept.

-Can't wait to see what PTI buys. Don't disappoint us, something really cheap, all cash, and 0 luxury options.

Reactions: roguemocha
* Montgomery Inn now has St. Louis style smoked ribs. Not too shabby.

I had to work late and missed the "surprise" for my MIL's bday, but you're damn right I made it in time for half a slab.

* Maxx how young are your youngest and have you taken them to an FCC game yet?

* Today's Office Soundtrack - "Wildcat Willy's British Invasion" The Who, Led Zep, Stones, Queen, Duran Duran, Pink Floyd, Bowie, The Police, Coldplay & The Beatles.

* Became a Great Uncle last night. I can't believe my sister is a grandma.

* Actually watched quite a bit of the Dem convention last night. Confirmed that if I had to vote for one of the two it would be Her. But thankfully, I don't have to and I won't.

I thought they did a nice job of trying to humanize her, though.

* I think ol' Bill is starting to lose it a little bit. I always liked him.

* Say what you will about the candidates, but they both have very impressive children.

* Food truck fest in the big park next to my office today and tonight.

Used to be Blue Ash Airport, now it has running and biking trails, a nice amphitheater, and decent restaurants (Brown Dog Cafe) with a couple more good ones on the way (including Senate). Pretty cool.

* I can just picture PTI going from shock to a throat clearing smirk as his car burned last night.

"You have to change the oil in these things?"

Reactions: drxman1
Did your super awesome import really blow up after only 80K miles? Or was that 80K miles for you + whatever amount it came with?

Reactions: Mashburned
If you want to go to a FCC game but don't want to sit around hooligans, just want to chill and watch some soccer, what section do you sit in? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT