ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Warren Sapp was lobster diving recently and he got bit by a shark.

“I was sticking my hand in a hole and a monster locked on me,” Sapp said. “You’ve got to be careful sticking your hand in some holes down here.

“It went past the white meat, up to the gristle.”

Sapp said the boat crew wrapped his arm in duct tape and they finished the expedition.

“It was me and the shark, one on one,” he said. “Then he put those razor sharp teeth in me and I knew who was the boss. Holy smokes. I snapped my arm, spit the respirator out and went for the surface.”

Sapp recently bit a woman's finger and stepped on her face so I guess this is karma.

- Used Granny's old Maytag, puke green, energy in-efficient washer and dryer for years. The clothes were clean and the towels were piping hot out of the dryer… then the lass wanted a frontloading set because these are old and ugly and we’ll save money on electricity and water and we have to get the stands and blah. I’d pay to have the old ones back.

-We went with new construction about 10 years ago after living off Liberty Rd and (a) wanted to be reasonably close to Lex and (b) didn’t want to hear our neighbors talking on their back porch. Have thought about finishing the basement for years but cant seem to pull the trigger.

-11th annual guys golf tournament this Saturday. Favorite weekend of the year. If you don’t have an excuse to get together with all your buddies at least once each year, create one. Refreshing for the soul.

False.

"Front-load washing machines are usually the more expensive option. The best front-loaders clean better and are gentler than the best HE top-loading washing machines while using less water."

You try too hard. Would say it's unbecoming, but it fits you perfectly. Sweeeeeeeet.

No...if I get bad food or service at a pub then so be it...I can make do w/ the brews. I don't venture to those spots thinking it is a Michelin 3 star (you can google that if you need to)

Apparently Warren Sapp was lobster diving recently and he got bit by a shark.
Mini lobster season this last weekend in the Keys, it's a HUGE deal for mainlanders. Come down and try and grab the first spinies of the season, I'm assuming that's where he was. Usually leaves out of the ol lady's marina. Dude is pretty nice for the most part, takes pics, shakes hands, etc.

There's video of a hammerhead going into Ft. Zach beach (if you've visited it's the best beach that's actually on the island) yesterday to get some tarpon, swimmers everywhere running for their lives. Pretty wild stuff.

I mean, when I read Rogue talking about his gear with another dude at the gym, I didn't think they were talking about steroids.

GD can you guys not run this idiot ??? He has posted at least 10 times today (about 9.99 too many), he even sucks at humble brags. 90% of the shit you post about your dream life in the Keys is just that, you take a nap, dream it, then post it. GTFO, you are ruining my reading.

Because I usually have my radio on 630 to listen to the various sports talk shows and my drive home is fairly short and I'm too damn lazy to change the station. If he or the guests are really getting on my nerves, I'll change it, but some of the nuts jobs can be entertaining.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
:flushed:
Screen-Shot-2016-07-28-at-3.02.34-PM.png

- Whoever was looking at cement siding look into Allura. It's warranty is better, the product is just as good as Hardi, and the price is better plus if you don't like the colors available just buy it primed and porter paints can give you any color. Somehow those two partnered up and it works great.

- Building a new house doesn't mean it has to be modern, and there are plenty of floor plans out there that are perfect for an old feel. My company offers about 20 floor plans at about half the architecture price to draw them.

Also, sorry '73, if you want to build I can connect you to just about everyone you need to complete the project and won't charge a dime which will save you the builder mark up......if you buy the lumber from me. That is enough incentive ($$$$) to build yourself.

In this market building is best honestly. It is absolutely a sellers market and builders are spec'ing a lot more of their business right now because of it.

- Front load washers are awful. Their appearance is nice but they simply don't hold up. Half the people who own them swear they will never buy them again.

Reactions: Mashburned
My car just literally burst into flames. Ran absolutely perfectly for > 80,000 miles. Stalled out, started smoking, then blew up.

:joy:

Sucks, obviously, but it's all good. I was 3 blocks from my hotel downtown. Took 30 Total minutes to get extinguished, towed, etc. I'll rental car home tomorrow and start car shopping.

And tonight = I'm getting rowdy drunk. [thumb2]

Guy in the slip across from me owns a lumber company in Indianopolis. Nice guy. First time boater and he buys a 38' Sea Ray. I like his style.

My car just literally burst into flames. Ran absolutely perfectly for > 80,000 miles. Stalled out, started smoking, then blew up.

:joy:

Sucks, obviously, but it's all good. I was 3 blocks from my hotel downtown. Took 30 Total minutes to get extinguished, towed, etc. I'll rental car home tomorrow and start car shopping.

And tonight = I'm getting rowdy drunk. [thumb2]
What make/model?

- Whoever was looking at cement siding look into Allura. It's warranty is better, the product is just as good as Hardi, and the price is better plus if you don't like the colors available just buy it primed and porter paints can give you any color. Somehow those two partnered up and it works great.

- Building a new house doesn't mean it has to be modern, and there are plenty of floor plans out there that are perfect for an old feel. My company offers about 20 floor plans at about half the architecture price to draw them.

Also, sorry '73, if you want to build I can connect you to just about everyone you need to complete the project and won't charge a dime which will save you the builder mark up......if you buy the lumber from me. That is enough incentive ($$$$) to build yourself.

In this market building is best honestly. It is absolutely a sellers market and builders are spec'ing a lot more of their business right now because of it.

- Front load washers are awful. Their appearance is nice but they simply don't hold up. Half the people who own them swear they will never buy them again.

I've tried to stay away from this term lately, but you are a friggin retard.

GD can you guys not run this idiot ??? He has posted at least 10 times today (about 9.99 too many), he even sucks at humble brags. 90% of the shit you post about your dream life in the Keys is just that, you take a nap, dream it, then post it. GTFO, you are ruining my reading.
:joy:Finally, you know how everyone feels when you post. Looks like my work here is done fellas. I'm done for the day.:100points:

Oh and @catsfanbgky here's the house we're eventualy selling. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/308-Avenue-A-Key-West-FL-33040/45809770_zpid/

That's without complete renovation of the inside we did. Humble brag that asshole.

We have a healthy competition with those guys up there. Good owners, good workers, solid company.

As opposed to our competition here which has been for sale 3 times in 18 months because no one can continue the original owners business model.

Reactions: Mashburned
:joy:Finally, you know how everyone feels when you post. Looks like my work here is done fellas. I'm done for the day.:100points:

Oh and @catsfanbgky here's the house we're eventualy selling. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/308-Avenue-A-Key-West-FL-33040/45809770_zpid/

That's without complete renovation of the inside we did. Humble brag that asshole.

I assume that you put a bottle of windex on your semicircular old person couch so that you will remember to use it first thing in the morning when you get up.

-Shocked to read GYERO does its own laundry. Thought VIP dry cleaning was standard.

Pro tip for the poors: Buy a second door seal for your front loads and clean/swap 'em twice/yr. Soak for 3 days in your spa tub/luggage storage.

-Quality GYERO today. Lots of randoms and very few posts from pti and no questions from chase.

-Visions of a Briscoe/BAM pick and roll. I've got Cousins level expectations for Bam this year and Briscoe is so crafty and can score at the rim easily. Nasty. They better hurry up and beat us.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT