ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boat has a toilet and vacuflush system. Pretty much have to brief every girl that comes on there:

IF YOU DIDN'T EAT OR DRINK IT DON'T PUT IT IN THE DAMN MARINE TOILET. ESPECIALLY YOUR DAMN TAMPONS

Make the lass responsible for keeping track of the 1's and 2's with her friends. Its not a big deal, I just need to know when somebody drops a deuce so I can go get it pumped out.

In the mail, Sorry Rich. #toursauce :fire::americanflag:

district_t_shirt_on_man_heather_blue_no_laying_up_grande.jpg

...they've got a full store full of merch. https://store.nolayingup.com/

I believe they were Maytag, Rupption. Middle of the road purchase I assume, not top of the line, but not exactly a cheaper model. Either way the washer sucked. Dryer was fine. But we are back to the classic model with an active agitator to remove stains and refresh my garments. If you were to walk beside me you would compliment how well my UA polo looks.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Is anyone going to the Football luncheon tomorrow? I want to go, but I would rather not go by myself.

Hope these antibiotics work fast. I just scored 4 to the FC Cincy battle with the Charleston Battery on Saturday night. Should be epic. :pimp:

When I was a student on Family Practice rotation, one of the docs used to joke that Zithromax was "what we give to drug seekers" because pretty much everything is resistant to it.

This was like 15 years ago.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
So pretty much people who have trouble with front load washers is because of operator error. Pretty much par for the course. Ill tell you were mine excels is the spin cycle. That thing spins the hell out of the cloths and they come out practically damp. Saves big time on drying time.

When I was a student on Family Practice rotation, one of the docs used to joke that Zithromax was "what we give to drug seekers" because pretty much everything is resistant to it.

This was like 15 years ago.

I'm so glad you aren't a real doctor. Seriously.

You're already going to get yourself sued with one of your little chiropractor stunts one day.

I can't imagine the damage you'd cause as a general practitioner.

I see the benefits to new and old homes. New typically have better systems, old typically have more character. What sucks are plain homes from any era, what sucks even more are dozens of plain homes in a row.

I'm definitely a downtown or rural guy. Over the burbs.

It is a huge misconception that new houses don't require maintenance. Some of the customer service calls we got at my old job were ridiculous.

Speaking of ridiculous, got a text from a client earlier that we did an addition for on an office. They were complaining about a puddle outside next to the sidewalk, right after we had 3 inches of rain in about 6 hours. arghhh

Suggins for lunch today, place has consistently delivered for years. Not spectacular, but never bad.

Football team reports a week from today. Bowl or bust!

There is no way in hell I would ever be physically involved in building my own house. You are just asking for a divorce and/or murder.
Built our first house while we were planning the wedding, got the CO while we were on our honeymoon, spent our first night in the house when we got back.

Sergeant Dick Leakey: So, you boys know anyone in the military?
Butt-head: Beavis's dad was in the Navy.
Sergeant Dick Leakey: Is that right?
Butt-head: Yeah, he was a seaman.
Sergeant: I'm prepared to promise you your own guns, ammo, grenades, and uniforms. I'll get you a delayed entry, and I can probably get you stationed at Fort Dix.
Butt-head: Is that anywhere near Fort Nuts?
Sergeant Dick Leakey: Seems you boys joined by assigning yourselves a rank. So, which one of you signed up as "Major Woody" and "Private Parts"?! Why, you little pinkos!

:joy::joy::joy:

-Rode through a "end racism" rally last night at the court house.

#1 the white people out there... crack me up. It's almost so fake that I'd consider it racist as they're using the issue to boost their "I'm the most non-racist white person ever" card.

Should've seen my sign boosting whitey's ego..smh.

If my old high school is still in the playoffs when I visit on Thanksgiving, I go with the family to watch them play. I have to admit that I still get a little fired up about it when I'm there. It was such a big part of my childhood, it's hard to avoid, I guess.

Hazard rolls into town, me and pops are there.

-May have missed it, but didn't see these mentioned for cleaning front load HE washers:
th

*Clean setting on washer
*Hot water
*Open pack
*Put cake in the washer
*CLOSE THE DOOR
*Start

One thing that I'm sure has been discussed on here before(what hasn't?) but not recently is high school class reunions. Went to the 25 a couple of weeks ago and had fun. Anybody out there that doesn't go or enjoy those?

Any advice on the best front load washer/dryer? We need a new set and it's overwhelming researching this stuff. We will also have ours to sell if anyone is in the market.

Don't. Front loaders don't get your clothes as clean and if you don't leave tie door propped after using, they smell like mildew and your clothes will too. Several manufacturers just settled a class action suit over this.

Go with high effeciency top loading washer instead. When this set dies, I definitely will go back to top load.

Reactions: _Chase_
Anth, is Hopcats where I met you, Bonzo and Geese before a ball game this year?

I thought it was pretty good.

Good beer selection and the food was pretty good. Didn't they have some giant tots or something?

I do remember somebody asking for tarter sass about 300x before finally getting it.

We pretty much quit the dog park here after I was tired of dealing with this lady that sounds a lot like BBdK.

One day her dog got loose and me and this other guy helped track it down. Now worries, lady. I won't let some dog escape on my watch. No sir. Even though the dick who left the gate opened bounced....

Now I'm her hero and she always talks my ear off. Mostly about building a dog park like I'm the boss. HER DOG HATES THE PARK, btw. Just roams the perimeter looking at birds, and growling at dogs that get close, while she verbally tortures everyone. We need a bigger dog park, with a creek, and lake access, plus gazebos, and a decorative water fountain, and wouldn't you like that?? Nope.

Ain't really been back since. One day she noticed me and Dolly on that other side of the lake, far from the dog park, where the hobos make meth and stuff, so she drives over there and hit me with the "wouldn't it be nice if dogs had lake access..."...there's the lake. Get in it. Told her nicely to go check it out, there are trails, and you really could get in the lake if you really want. "It seems sketchy. There's always weird cars up here". Yep, and you might step on a syringe. Go home lady. Your dog even hates you. It's sad.

Dog parks are the *worst*. Totally stupid. And no dudes take their dogs I parks except the sleeveless kind with short shorts and well manicured hair. F hat place. Idk who started that trend but it's awful. There are all kinds of parks nobody uses we don't need to gather in this tiny hell hole of humanity. Leave me alone. Your dog thinks your stupid.

-William, that's the place. I thought it was fine.

-80 is dead on with not thinking newer houses have issues. Not to mention 3/4 of the house is likely crappy vinyl siding that you have to look at all the time.

-Yep, sloot crushes, maintains the entire household responsibilities and I'm not her master so if she wants to buy something it's her decision.

-Dog parks are weird places. TS.

-Top load it is. Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT