STL_Cat

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
vs. Magic, T-Wolves win 115-100

25 points
12 assists
11-18 FG, 3-7 from 3

By far his best game of Summer League. He was cooking today, made a handful of those plays that just made the announcers chuckle they were so slick. He and Ant are going to be such a fun combo once Rob gets his NBA feet under him.

vs. Magic, T-Wolves win 115-100

25 points
12 assists
11-18 FG, 3-7 from 3

By far his best game of Summer League. He was cooking today, made a handful of those plays that just made the announcers chuckle they were so slick. He and Ant are going to be such a fun combo once Rob gets his NBA feet under him.
Excellent break-out game, to say the least.

Am I the only one that may be more partial to Rob than Reed?

Rob really won me over with the “every games personal” interview answer. I mean i always loved watching him play but that just pushed it over the top. The attitude and demeanor on top of his electric play style.

I loved watching Reed too of course. Just in terms of personal favorite rankings i got Rob just ahead of Reed.

Only an idiot couldn’t see he was going to be a star.

Legit never questioned it at all. was guaranteed the first time I watched him play. Been hoarding his auto cards for over a year now. It was one of the easiest calls I’ve ever seen.

too bad we had still had the con job on the bench.

Reactions: chroix
Remember when he was making Kansas his bitch and Cal took him out because he got 2 fouls then never put him back in the game until it was too late? Good times.

Calipari’s coaching job was intentional last season. He was at war with the boosters and was never going to allow that team to get off the ground. He threw Edwards under the bus to make a point, and as long as the draft stocks of Reed and Rob were fine he wasn’t going to care what happened. I’ll never believe anything else too obvious and that’s how he is.

That was a sham job. And he loved wasting Reed Sheppard.

Remember when he was making Kansas his bitch and Cal took him out because he got 2 fouls then never put him back in the game until it was too late? Good times.
Y’all must live in a different universe than I do because y’all watch different games. He was in foul trouble the entire game and eventually fouled out. He had two early fouls, picked up his 3rd early in the 2nd half, and his 4th midway through the 2nd half before fouling out in the end.

Also it was never too late, it was a close game in the final minute. Making stuff up just to be negative is just weird, we all saw the game.

Reactions: bouncebackcats
Only an idiot couldn’t see he was going to be a star.
tIl4d85HCI2NFCv4i70WiZK_Q2DzIk1_JTFfCo7hrpUOqvGb5Y1xQ1eOyo0wWgUn_OMNswQ4UyPqX-xMbcdqg7s44AriWpCNYfddicyv5lPz3gNehz1LtXulB3QrLBvTk8ZTAcU45dU

Calipari’s coaching job was intentional last season. He was at war with the boosters and was never going to allow that team to get off the ground. He threw Edwards under the bus to make a point, and as long as the draft stocks of Reed and Rob were fine he wasn’t going to care what happened. I’ll never believe anything else too obvious and that’s how he is.

What boosters was he at war with? Are these the same “the bossters” who were pissed about the Pope hiring or was it different “the boosters”.

You can always tell someone is lying when they say “the boosters”. It’s always some made up nonsense after “the booster” to forward some agenda. The thing is, no one will ever say who “the boosters” actually are.

What boosters was he at war with? Are these the same “the bossters” who were pissed about the Pope hiring or was it different “the boosters”.

You can always tell someone is lying when they say “the boosters”. It’s always some made up nonsense after “the booster” to forward some agenda. The thing is, no one will ever say who “the boosters” actually are.

What an idiot. Plenty of people know it it’s just that you don’t.

Nobody cares bro, Calipari sucks and you’re just gonna have to deal with it. Go cry somewhere you’re on ignore.

Reactions: NociHTTP
It's the same clown who makes new user accounts every week.

Yea I sort of thought so after this last go. I just ignore him immediately now whenever I notice it’s him. People just need stop engaging. He’s not well mentally to do this over this long a period of time. Something is off and I’m not adding to whatever it is. We all need to ignore him when we realize who it is.

Spurs fans are pissed that they traded him for far distant picks.

Why do that when you already have a sure-thing. Dillingham's going to be good for at least 15/game in the Spurs system. If he adds some strength, which he will, he could be an All-Star.

Calipari looks like a fool bringing Dilly and Reed off the bench.

I'm hoping Cal's propensity for playing undeserving players backfires this season when he feels the compulsion to play Wagner and Knox more minutes than they deserve.

What an idiot. Plenty of people know it it’s just that you don’t.

Nobody cares bro, Calipari sucks and you’re just gonna have to deal with it. Go cry somewhere you’re on ignore.
Plenty of people know who these boosters are but none of you can give their names… Hmm. I would be angry too if I couldn’t back up any of my ridiculous claims. All these experts with insider info with no connections and no ability to back up what they say. I guess I am the idiot.

Plenty of people know who these boosters are but none of you can give their names… Hmm. I would be angry too if I couldn’t back up any of my ridiculous claims. All these experts with insider info with no connections and no ability to back up what they say. I guess I am the idiot
Let’s start and end with this booster. Joe. Craft.

So your saying he lost games on purpose

Spurs fans are pissed that they traded him for far distant picks.

Why do that when you already have a sure-thing. Dillingham's going to be good for at least 15/game in the Spurs system. If he adds some strength, which he will, he could be an All-Star.

Literally said in a thread not long ago here that the spurs f’d up. Easy call. How some of these GM’s get these jobs I have no idea. When sports went to accountants instead of hiring basketball men this is what you get. There was no easier call to make than Dilly is real deal. My posting history shows how sure I was.

Baseball has made the same mistakes. Hiring numbers guys over baseball guys. And the game is suffering for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT