ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reverse-Mugwumps who would go from Bernie to Trump have to be the most batshit people in the republic. And they are out there, in real life.

It's mind-grapes bottling, really.

*Please note that I am posting about politics in an after-hours, "GYERO After Dark," capacity. This BS better not bleed into the normal working hours GYERO flow, a-holes.

Last edited:
The media is hilarious in all of this. I listen to Hannity on my drive home everyday. Last week he was all like, "This is great. The mainstream media is making too much of this. It's been the perfect convention." Meanwhile, the MSM was screaming, "Oh this is a catastrophe. I've never seen anything more disorganized. Plagiarized speeches, Ted Cruz, OMG, OMG, OMG!". This week, you can almost flip their positions. Hannity was screaming into the mic about the convention has been a disaster and the MSM is self pleasuring themselves with every speech.

It's not a "fake" national title trophy, we just didn't "earn" it and there's a difference

I'm surprised that Obama just didn't drop the obvious punchline: "And if you don't like Hillary, just go ahead and vote for Gary Johnson."

So, what would it take to get ol' Gary Johnson on the same stage as Trump and Hillary for a debate?

Watched the original Bad News Bears last night. Such a classic. What a different place the world was back then... Tried to picture the GYERO dads as some of the coaches...who would be the closest to Buttermaker? Prolly Brax.

Could see 73 as the Yankees coach.

Funny how Kelly Leak was the "cool kid" and grew up to be one of the creepiest looking dudes ever...maybe even worse than Ron Howard's brother Clint.

And then this is Timmy Lupus.

E8DA1CE2-264F-421F-9413-3EA4DEC17DA7_zpsj7tj38zt.jpeg
FA764DB6-CA64-4351-BA33-48345D0F8E01_zps4wn6obev.png

Said it before and I'll say it again, original BNB is the greatest sports movie of all time. It's like watching old home videos. The kid who played Tanner should have received a best supporting actor nod. Fantastic flick!

Colin Powell would have been an ideal president for me. Strong military background, highly experienced, former Sec of State, stoic, etc. That's what I want in my leader.

Am I the only person pumped about football season? When Stoops took the job we all said it would take 4-5 years and now that is actually occurring everyone is bitching. I think we're right on schedule. We have our qb that we wanted. All of Stoops early recruits now have 2-3 years of SEC experience under their belt, he has the OC he's always wanted, and the East is the least scary it has been since I've been watching UK fball. This is the year we make our move. 7-5 this year and 8-4 next year. Mark it down!

Of all the great back courts we've had at UK, I think this coming team's will be the best, offensively and defensively. The athlectism we're going to have is frightening. I can't wait.

- What websites do you actually pay to read?

- My kind of day- we needed this.

- But black olives, tho :fire:.

- Besides a few outliers (namely "The Godfather" and "Animal House"), I can't really get into 70s movies. The cinematography annoys me.

- I've had a helluva lot of fun through the years following UK football- going to games, tailgating, watching them on TV with my buddies, etc. Is what it is. :football::cheers2::americanflag:[thumb2]

Ripping out my carpet and putting in wood flooring this weekend all for this damn cat and allergies.

Always amuses me how easy females think home repairs and such are- "oh, we can just do this, this and this."

Godfather
Star Wars
Jaws
Alien
Enter the Dragon

All great 70s movies. But 70s movies are weird because I think Hollywood was still trying to learn how to make something other than Western's and World War 2 movies.

I feel for ya buddy. I also suffer from Cat allergies, its miserable.

Good grief, the home projects are relentless and unending. Its like money just grows on trees and should be thrown everywhere. Currently under fire to paint my bedroom, bathroom, and since the painter will be here, how bout the whole freaking house?!?!?!?

No.

Reactions: wcc31
Chad's post seemed to indicate HE would be doing this project. I find that very hard to believe.

I'm doing it with my dad. Obviously, I'm not the biggest handyman around and would be hardpressed to do it all by myself, but it's not really the toughest project in the world.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
All that said, finishing one of these projects gives me a great sense of pride and satisfaction.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
In the USA Today today --> HGTV is the highest-rated cable channel on television.

Bad news for you marrieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT