ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear god this program has so many long stretches of pure misery with nothing pleasurable to point too in my lifetime

Yes, UK Football is pretty terrible on the whole but come on.

I remember Braxton Kelly stonewalling an LSU guy in overtime. I remember Stevie getting loose. I remember Rich Brooks basically being the coolest old guy of all time. And then some.

All good memories.

We are bad, but we have moments. Embrace them.

Really don't get all the sleeveless hate. I mean, it's hot (miserably, terribly awful hot per GYERO). You're outside, marcus let it breathe a little. Beats some sticky pit sweat Tshirt.
How many times do I have to say it? Long sleeve drifit is the way to stay coolest. Time tested method from the southernmost area in the continental US. Besides that, shirtless.

Purple Drank. At least that's what I learned from that Black
Market show on Viceland.

Went to the beach today, nice to get to real beaches back on the mainland. Tried out two different gyms as well in the last week. It really blows my mind the increase in quantity and quality of hot chicks compared to the Keys.

Floated around with the dames for a bit. Threw the pigskin around and had a little whiffle ball HR Derby by the water, just a quality American day we had right there.

Don't forget the homeboy Matt Roark, bub.

matt-roark-tennessee-crowd1-1024x603.jpg

(The day Mitch called UK football fans microwave society honks iirc)

It is a miracle Dooley wasn't fired on the spot after that.

SECT Memories: Good/Bad Edition

-Bad: USC team turmoil year -- I got kicked out of the GA Dome for a near fight that wasn't my fault, then snuck back in with no ticket. We lost. Then, Bellydancer/Killa got into a fist fight at the telly to end the night. Then, we went home and wasted the rest of the weekend which was prepaid, bad times for broke college basketballs.

-Good: Earrrrrly years, I introduce Chad to Uncle Ben, Castle, and crew for the first time at Mako's. He shakes hands, turns around, and some slut sticks her tongue down his throat immediately, and they proceed to make out like a plane is going down for an hour. For the next few meetings, that's how they remembered him when I'd bring him by random tailgates "oh yeah, you were making out at Mako's, yeah, Chad. Good to see you again"

Last edited:
Cresteood Christian on Bellefonte has a "UK football parking $10 per game or $80 for season pass" sign out front.

Why would you buy a season pass when a. There's only 7 games and b. There's a decent amount of free street parking closer to the stadium?

Cresteood Christian on Bellefonte has a "UK football parking $10 per game or $80 for season pass" sign out front.

Why would you buy a season pass when a. There's only 7 games and b. There's a decent amount of free street parking closer to the stadium?
1. They use it to raise money so people will pay for that. Usually one game they will grill burgers and dogs for all the folks that park there.
2. If you get there late, when UK is decent, there isn't much free parking as close. You know you've got a guaranteed spot.
3. It gets your car off the street if a drunk comes through. Unlikely but still...

It used to be $5 and filled up quickly. The school down the street is another option.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Brad Paisley putting on a free concert at Riverbend next Saturday- no fees, nada, zero, zilch. Grabbed two Pavilion seats for the lass and me. Pump me up. Dude puts on a helluva show.

The season pass is obviously a mistake and the closer parking you speak of fills up very early. $10 bucks to park there is a good deal.

Yes FICO. Only one "new" account. Having a perfect score would be pretty dope. The gal beats me by 18 points but I'll let her win this one. Nice to have a gal that takes pride in that.

Once dated a girl that worked in the service industry and made straight cash, told me she just wasn't going to pay her student loans because she didn't want to. Also had a hospital bill back in Pennsylvania that she didn't want to pay either so she didn't. She didn't know what her credit score was or why she would need to know but "it's probably pretty good." o_O

Apparently 2% of the population is under 500 and only 13% cracks the 800 mark.

Rolleyes. 740+, and it doesn't even matter....and in most cases, 700+ and you're fine.

Perfect score for someone who really utilizes credit isn't possible...I've been reading credit scores as a job for 15 years now, and haven't seen it yet.

Really, anything over 800 is pretty rare...and of no extra benefit than your normal 'great credit' person who's 760 or whatever.

If you have a perfect credit score that just means you aren't taking advantage of your credit properly, imo.

I still don't know the difference between roguemocha and mashburned, marcus be the same shitty poster (thought they were for a while)

I started sweating like a whore in confession today, but then I remembered the average temperature is only 86 this month and cooled down immediately

Chinese buffet for lunch, disgusting and I loved it

Big 12 better stock up, because they are going to get gelded of their best teams when the SEC and Big 10 start expanding again

Love bacon and love pizza, but bacon on a pizza ruins both IMO

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Went out to the Julep Cup for a buddy's birthday last weekend, sampled their chanterelle ice cream with bacon fat ginger snap. It was surprisingly good for mushroom ice cream.

Reactions: ALL IN YOUR FACE
I'm happy with pepperoni and sausage. I'm not going to get pissy if bacon is on a pizza but it's not my favorite.

-haven't given a thought to pgac. Be nice to have it on TV tomorrow though.

-joey the bonz in lex Saturday? Word.

-great thing about august is having nothing on the schedule. I love a good boring stretch.

-Le Moo tomorrow.

-Haribo is just the best gummy bear by a long long margin.

Equifax: 816
Transunion: 804
Experian: 829

But....got a call last week from Target credit services asking if i applied for their credit card in Pikeville. Looks like I'll be looking into identity theft issues shortly.

3 lightning strikes tonight....giggity

As much as I couldn't care less about most food/restaurant reviews from you all, I am curious to see what you all think of Minglewood. Friends own/work there and I'm wondering how it will do.

I can't believe he actually said that. It's the truth, but it's still surprising to hear him admit it. Seems like they'd want to tie the whole party to Trump if possible.

Friends of mine ate there the other night as part of restaurant week. They gave it positive reviews and trust me, if it were bad, they wouldn't be shy about it.
That's the owners of The Dish. We need to get down there. When they were engaged the food was always good. Problem was that was only about 1/2 the time and service was spotty. Hopefully she makes it this time. I'm cheering for her.

Reactions: roguemocha

I can't believe he actually said that. It's the truth, but it's still surprising to hear him admit it. Seems like they'd want to tie the whole party to Trump if possible.

Think it's more to draw votes away from Trump, i.e. he doesn't represent your conservative ideas. Doesn't matter who they vote for as long as they don't for Trump if you take this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT