ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those people all have some money (or mom and dad do), and somebody films that shit vertically in 480p? I've seen better quality on worldstarhiphop.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
The 2016 election...

CckyHYJXEAA58tD.jpg

Every now and then I'll go down the documentary rabbit-hole. Couple weeks ago, I was watching anything I could about Appalachian culture. "Country Boys" is the best in that genre, imo.

Currently, I've spent the last 2 hours watching documentaries about prison life. Suffice to say, it's not for me, but pretty damn entertaining. :popcorn:

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Looks like the guy got knocked out from a kick to the shoulder.

Dude held his own pretty well for a 4 on 1 fight.

From the beginning of it looks like the dude that got KTFO was going after jacket boy like everyone else...he did throw a nice glancing shot before the kick heard round the infield.

Yeah. They guy in the jacket was the 1 in the 1 on 4. I wasn't talking about the guy that got knocked out holding his own.

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Four-star Bullitt East point guard Lindsey Duvall has backed out of her commitment to the University of Kentucky women’s basketball program.

Duvall’s father, Tom Duvall, confirmed the news in a text message. He cited the recent defections in the UK program as the reason for the decision, but said Lindsey has not eliminated UK as a possible college destination.

[laughing]

Even though it was a bunch of bitches jumping some dude still nice to see someone knuckle up. Also, the infield hasn't changed much, but back in the day the spotters would have noticed that formed circle and crashed that party quickly.

I don't think that dude was knocked though. More likely to be embarrassed that he and his buddies were getting beat up and decided to give up instead of look any worse.

LEXINGTON, Ky. – Four-star Bullitt East point guard Lindsey Duvall has backed out of her commitment to the University of Kentucky women’s basketball program.

Duvall’s father, Tom Duvall, confirmed the news in a text message. He cited the recent defections in the UK program as the reason for the decision, but said Lindsey has not eliminated UK as a possible college destination.

[laughing]
UKHOOPS trying to be more like the Preakness and less like the Derby.

Wow, hit up the Strip House for a 5 course pre-fixe wine dinner featuring the wines of Honig Vineyards, with none other than Michael Honig, the Anth375 of Honig Vineyards.

Did not disappoint. Course 1. Oysters with Honig Napa Sauvingnon Blanc. Course 2. Langoustines with Honig Rutherford Reserve Sauvignon Blanc (I prefer the Napa) Course 3. Something called Squab, which was awesome served with Honig Napa Cab 2013. Course 4. NY Strip Rare with Honig 2012 Bartolucci Vineyard Cabernet - unreal, and then a bonus glass of some other Cabernet. The Bartolucci was the champ by far.

Thought Squab was a Cornish Hen type thing, but it was more like Duck or honestly, rare beef the way it was prepped. Tiny, but really good.

Was ridic. Despite being in NYC, and making GYERO money, my wife and I don't eat out that often in the city.

When bbdk gets cultured enough to get out to Napa in 2020, acting like he's the first person to ever go, I'll be sure to rec Honig to him (so he can ignore my rec and go somewhere terrible).

Last edited:
I wonder if there is a direct correlation between being the sort of asshat who wears a blazer with shorts and being the sort of asshat who gets in a fight in public?

Ummm...that other guy totally deserved it, bro. He was a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT