ADVERTISEMENT

The definition of insanity… Football Defense

CRZ4UK

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 16, 2021
I am seeing charts and predictions everywhere saying our front 7 in the 3rd best in the SEC. I also saw one ranking our backfield 5th best. I normally DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THESE. Louisville has charts up on their boards saying they have the 6th hardest schedule. Lol. Charts and statistics can be Taylor made to your agenda. It’s different in I NEVER see our defense propped up like that. We do have an AA in Walker, Transfers from Two national Champions. Could this be a special year? Only if Brad White can change.
I have watched us run this scheme year after year and I say….. we gotta do that…. We don’t have the dudes. If we do finally have athletes to compete White must change. We can’t play scared / cautious like we do against our big opponents every year. We need to do stunts with our lineman. Something we never do because White is scared to get out of rush lanes. If we continue to bull /Straight rush all year. Rush 3 on 3rd and 8. And play scared , I’m giving up, just like I did with Cal. This is our year on defense to try new things. We have the Dudes. Clemson was shocked at our aggressiveness in the first 3 quarters. Then predictably we backed off and quit sending pressure. Let’s bring that mentality first game and change shit up. Now is the time to change. What good is bringing in better athletes to play scared. Let’s hope White and Stoops find their balls and man up this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News