ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lean cut of red meat is actually pretty healthy.

Especially with a huge salad loaded with bacon, croutons and dressing, a loaded baked potato, several cocktails and glasses of wine, a fried appetizer, and a sugary dessert.

Reactions: catholic_back
How did you barely recognize him? I mean he's wearing different clothes but he looks pretty much the same.

Clean-shaven, cleaned up and looks like he bulked up a bit. Or maybe I'm just a big dummy.

I try to avoid potatoes. Usually its sauteed kale, broccoli, or asparagus.

I don't like croutons or thick creamy dressings.

Also not really a big sweet tooth.

I do have a weakness for a good mac'n'cheese. That will kill me often. And of course the vino...

CONTROVERSIAL TAKE, MORE LIKE AN OBSERVATION REALLY: Every time I've gone to an upscale restaurant and gotten the burger option, it's been awesome. I feel like a simpleton, sure, but I've never been disappointed. In fact usually you'll get a wink and a gun from the server, in my experience.

So Boat doesn't eat much starch, sugar, or carbs except the occasional macaroni and cheese indulgence? Seems legit
Whatever he's doing is certainly working out for him. He really eats pretty healthy most of the time and still weighing in north of 275. He should write a book on cultivating mass.

Speaking of... my little Derby extravaganza run put me up 3 lbs in 4 days. Lol. That's how damn easy it is for me to put on weight.

Reactions: Bonzo Cat
I've never even been close to 275, you guess weight about as good as UKO stays faithful.

Exercise wouldn't hurt...

Speaking of health, they took my blood pressure at the dentist this morning. I was just there for a routine cleaning. Seemed kinda weird and totally unnecessary, but whatever. It was a little higher than it typically is at my doctor, but still well within what is considered normal.

I ate a buffet lunch at Keeneland for Derby, drank about 16 mixed drinks, and polished off a $150 Tony's meal and lost 2 pounds over the weekend.

Never been able to keep weight on. Have weighed between 165-178 pounds the last 10 years. I also eat healthy, exercise and have good genetics.

What's your current weight and all time high?

Current 204. I think 2008/2009 I got up to 236. LolFATFAT. For the most part since then I've been 200-210 with a few months WAY below and a little above. 195 is my best weight for life. I just struggle to get and stay there while not being boring.

Reactions: catholic_back
Whatever he's doing is certainly working out for him. He really eats pretty healthy most of the time and still weighing in north of 275. He should write a book on cultivating mass.

So pretty straightforward bet.

I weigh over 275, Anth wins. Under 275, Bob wins.

Or you can take the little bitch way out... just admit that you are a coward, a complete moron, and have no idea what you are talking about.

Doc, you're my boy(in fatness and food) but there is no way you are under 275. Actually I don't eat much red meat. All the other stuff gets me.

168. More or less within 5 lbs of where I've been the last 10-12 years. Highest I ever got was 178 after hurting my should 8 or so years back.

Wow, touched a sore spot. I'm not (a moron, also not a cowherd as I've gambol'd plenty on here over the years) betting $200+ on your weight but you are acting appalled that I would even guess that. You're like 6'1" with a 20" neck(per you last week). My guess is you've been within striking distance of 275. I mean you have to be within 20lbs of it right now.

I'm not the only one who has said that, btw. I'm just trying to shame a good buddy into tightening it up. Took me breaking a chair back in the day.

So you are pussing out then.

I'll back it down to a $100. You can afford to see that.

Just got the new 4K UHD tv dropped off. Badass. Its got...

....ya know what? F it. I'm sure it sucks, I bought the wrong one, and I might as well be viewing a rabbit eared 19-inch tube, etc.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
I ate a buffet lunch at Keeneland for Derby, drank about 16 mixed drinks, and polished off a $150 Tony's meal and lost 2 pounds over the weekend.

Never been able to keep weight on. Have weighed between 165-178 pounds the last 10 years. I also eat healthy, exercise and have good genetics.
Next door neighbor is 57 and still sporting a six pack. Dude has a few drinks every night, doesn't really watch his diet, tennis/cycling 3-4 times a week. Some people just have to work harder.

Me, if I hit it hard for 2-3 nights I can easily put on 4+ lbs. If I eat smart 50% of the time and work out 6 days a week I stay pretty level.

My highest was like 240 about a week ago. Current is like 235. Would like to get down to about 205. My recommended weight is like 175 which I find preposterous

175 is what I weigh and you are about 4-5" taller than me. I would not recommend that weight for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT