ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
An undefeated 3 year old with 4 previous Grade 1 stakes victories wins the Derby every year. Don't be stupid. Nyquist sucks.

So does the Derby, for that matter. Per mmharmon.

Reactions: drxman1
Randoms

-Unfortunately no tales of botched debauchery. I was too busy being shipwreck drunk and making a fool of myself all weekend. Bad weekend for Slice in that department. Can't win em all, I guess.
I had to leave the derby party (which was in Louisville) around 8 or 9 so I could get back for my girlfriend's graduation the next morning. Walk out to the car, and notice Slice's car is running. Good thing he was laying down in the driver's seat passed out drunk :joy:

I'll let him defend himself here, but I also heard he threw up *on* the bar when everyone went out after they had some tequila shots. Yet it somehow went unnoticed. Quality stuff from Slice on the weekend.

Reactions: drxman1
I'm getting way too excited about these previews for Vice Principals. Hope it can live up to my lofty expectations.

Reactions: Mashburned
Shootbag sounds judgey and boring. #teamslice

Give em hell.

It's derby weekend and you're in college. :rolleyes: @ leaving early to make your gf's graduation. I would've started the breakup process just before Spring Break anyway. No way I was rolling through SB, Finals, Derby with restrictions. #don'tgrowup

Call it arrogant if you want I just have a hard time understanding why someone would knowingly start or continue to ingest a substance that is deadly. Cigs/pills/drugs. I just don't get it.

Agree 100%

(but you can't really exclude alcohol from that list)

..... then on our way out to a derby party, almost got mixed up with a biker gang. Not really sure what they were pissed at me about, but at the stoplight they were loudly cussing me and smacking the back of my Jeep. We were all like WTF? Being that they were on bikes and I was in a 4x4, and had way more bullets than they had bikers, I wasn't too worried. When we turned off the main road they followed us a minute, then drove off flipping us the bird... Anytime homeboy.

Shew....for a second there I thought you were going to say that biker gang tried to take your parking space.

Are hole-less ratchet style belts a relatively new thing? I got a cheap $20 one from Amazon this weekend so I cant speak to the quality and durability of the specific brand I got but I'll probably never buy a traditional belt again.

Are hole-less ratchet style belts a relatively new thing? I got a cheap $20 one from Amazon this weekend so I cant speak to the quality and durability of the specific brand I got but I'll probably never buy a traditional belt again.

In white patent leather to match my shoes? Nope. Classic style.

-gonnacleanupthedietandbikemore

- Trying to sell a fridge and dryer on craigslist for a modest #profit after grabbing some new appliances last week. First time using the damn site yesterday and I've already been solicited by a SoCal number via text asking if I'd take cashiers check ::rolleyes::

About to say f**k it and tell Best Buy to take them on their way out. Don't need the hassle of sifting through shady folks for a few bucks.

- Cubs are out of the gate with reckless abandon after 4 game sweep of the 2nd best team in the NL, dominating the Nats prominent pitching staff. Curse of the billy goat getting pumped this year? Air gets awfully thin that high up the mountain.

- Checked out the River House down by Captains Quarters over the long weekend. Fantastic seafood. Meh service. Nice patio setup. #snackdown

- Had a last minute Derby soiree Saturday. Dozen folks or so. Decided to grab a tv to set up outside for the races and found that stores are basically giving away 1080p tv's. $350 for a 43" -> marcus. And hd antennas are the truth. signal clear all day and picked up 50 channels over the air. With that kind of reception, at no cost, folks are clipping cable.

Once ESPN goes a la carte, I'll probably make the plunge. Sports is really the only reason to keep satellite.

- Playoff hockey is a delicacy I'm slowly coming around to. No clue what teams are trying to do most of the time and I've yet to see a goal in real time; having to wait for the replay because I can't locate the puck, but it's all out action. Can get down with that for a few weeks of the sports calendar.

but I'll probably never buy a traditional belt again.

False.

Went to Portofino's after Derby for the first time in forever and was pleasantly surprised. Some of the best bruschetta I've ever had (laid out over gorgonzola cream sauce). Really enjoyed the ambience and layout. I've heard it's hit or miss but I'll be back.

- Thunder/Spurs last night was tremendous. KD going ape was just amazing. This one may go seven. Must watch TV, yo.

- Sturgill Simpson in a week. Eek. Anyone else going? Thinking Nick Ryan's patio after work and then walk on over with solid buzz.

I don't know, they look like traditional belts but you never have to worry about being between holes.
EazyBelt-2-0-Mens-Classic-Buckle-with-No-Hole-Ratchet_3.jpg

I've Sturgill tickets for both nights, not sure which one I'll do...hell maybe both. Pretty pumped about it, tbh.

Reactions: Mashburned
Since when? Has Four Loko become something other than the "malt energy drink"?
They changed the formula a few years ago and took out the "energy drink" part. Because if you had like 8 of them, you could probably die. It's not that dangerous anymore though.

Finally experienced Tony's. $980 before tip for 6 people o_O

Some of you eat this on the reg. GYERO really is wealthy.

Never understood why states and eventually the FDA banned drinks like Four Loko and Sparks...when aren't drinks like Vodka Redbull and Jaeger Bombs the same thing...only with higher alcohol content?

Dinner for two and bottle of wine at Tony's, yeah you're looking at two bills easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT