Not open for further replies.
$0.50 TR (PWHL)

3, 11, 13, 14, 17

2, 3, 11, 13, 14, 17, 18

2, 3, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19

GLA....[thumb2]

Nada...:thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Swimmer has some of the most interesting things to happen to him. This isn't quite as good as the fur coat, but pretty close.

Reactions: WettCat
Welp, had the exact twice and $20 place.

One stridea after the finish line I would have had the trifecta....o well.

Never thought I would see the day where a Derby trifecta paid $86 for a buck..

If you're still wagering, Bernie...#1 horse in the get out at CD. Same connections that took the 5th race yesterday. Getting 7-1 right now, gonna try and recoup something from my epic fail last page.

TriBx 5, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17 $0.50 for $60

Up $100 for the day from a tip I got from a friend. Elfsborg in the Swedish Soccer League won 2-0 :sunglasses:

Worst I can do today is +$40
Thanks Todd, but I actually hit that(I think lost money though), exaggerator with $20 to place and had Nyquist at the work pool for $115, so GGP and stuff.

Never thought I would see the day where a Derby trifecta paid $86 for a buck..

If you're still wagering, Bernie...#1 horse in the get out at CD. Same connections that took the 5th race yesterday. Getting 7-1 right now, gonna try and recoup something from my epic fail last page.
Alright...just put 5 across on it for shits and giggles.

anybody wants a laptop, just through mine out the ****in window

still works...HUGE move on the turn, but that slowish start pretty much ****ed him. One to watch for down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: BernieSadori
HA. Just noticed that the neighbor's car looks like it got T boned, right side of it is completely touched up. Asked my wife if she knew what happened. "It was a hit and run. Isn't that awful?!" Went and asked the neighbor. "What happened to your car?" "Sooo do you want the real story or the modified insurance story?" "Well give me both." "So you know how gas stations have those poles around the pumps? I totally hit one... But it was a hit and run, or so my insurance thinks, so I don't have to pay for it." Solid.

Sounds like she drifted into it and then was too dumb to clear it and dragged it down the entire side of her car. But still, how do you that much damage with one given the speed you normally go when pulling up to the pump.

My hatboggan is PTI mounting his moral high horse, and making judgments and pronouncements on health and so many other things 363 days per year,

yet perennially on Easter and Christmas, desperately trying to bait people into the slightest support of Christianity or the Bible, so he can bash them. And usually finding no takers, and looking stupid.

Where does your "moral code" come from, dude? [laughing]

Whatever.

Loser.

Last edited:
Alright...just put 5 across on it for shits and giggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic j stauffer
If I either owned or bet on the horse he (Geroux) rode in the 14th race I would be furious.

That horse was ridden like by rider who seemed to be saying to himself. I've had a huge weekend. Let me get today over with, get out of dodge, and most importantly DON'T GET HURT.

He moved about a half hour too early. He was drawn on the rail but somehow found himself in the cozy 17 path. Passed the entire field but of course flattened out and was pushed through the lane by a jock riding his 13th race of the day.

Horses get beat everyday for a myriad of reasons. But when a horse runs that huge and loses to two inferior horses because the ride was phoned in by a guy who didn't give a shit that's not OK.

Stuff like that will make a trainer or owner madder than almost anything. They will say if you don't want to ride my horse fine. I'll get somebody that does.

Who's to say that race and that horse wasn't somebody's most important of the weekend?

If you're too tired or not motivated no one will knock you for taking off. In fact nobody will remember or care.

That's 100 times better than the crap we got.

Glad I wasn't the only one pissed off. If Stauffer's name sounds familiar, he used to be the race caller out at Hollywood Park.

Cashed a few tickets but took a pretty good loss overall. My $80 Uber home last night didn't help the cause either.

Actually didn't know how down I was until this morning. Had kept it pretty close on gambol alone until the Derby race. Even having that exacta, which apparently everyone at Churchill did, didn't get me close to square on that race. Drinks for 3 for the entire day really sting ya when it's all said and done.

Barely missed on a couple really big tickets as well. Teller keyed the wrong bet twice as well... I only caught 1 of them. The other was a tri winner.

I need to start live gambol on the Reds. Gotta be cash to make on these last 3 innings each game. Lol. This is amazing.

Watching the Cats baseball game on ESPN.

These fitted white hats with blue bills &
the state outline on the back are sharp looking.

only reason I like game of thrones is because it's 52 minutes of old woman titties and where else you gonna get that

Reactions: NotchLickKat
Weekend randoms:

Friday night hit Blue Heron, that porterhouse for two is nice, albeit not well seasoned. Their sides need work. A cheaper alternative to Tony's, but a noticeable step down...Imo.

Saturday started the day off with a jolt. Champagne Tom got engaged (did not see that coming), then on our way out to a derby party, almost got mixed up with a biker gang. Not really sure what they were pissed at me about, but at the stoplight they were loudly cussing me and smacking the back of my Jeep. We were all like WTF? Being that they were on bikes and I was in a 4x4, and had way more bullets than they had bikers, I wasn't too worried. When we turned off the main road they followed us a minute, then drove off flipping us the bird... Anytime homeboy.

Nice Mother's day with the fam. Got alot of work done around the house. Saw the new Captain America-which was awesome. Really think its one of the best superhero movies in a long time. Nice little hot tub session, GOT and SV.

So Nyquist is for real.

Enjoying the new Radiohead album so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stonewall12
Weekend randoms:

Friday night hit Blue Heron, that porterhouse for two is nice, albeit not well seasoned. Their sides need work. A cheaper alternative to Tony's, but a noticeable step down...Imo.

Saturday started the day off with a jolt. Champagne Tom got engaged (did not see that coming), then on our way out to a derby party, almost got mixed up with a biker gang. Not really sure what they were pissed at me about, but at the stoplight they were loudly cussing me and smacking the back of my Jeep. We were all like WTF? Being that they were on bikes and I was in a 4x4, and had way more bullets than they had bikers, I wasn't too worried. When we turned off the main road they followed us a minute, then drove off flipping us the bird... Anytime homeboy.

Nice Mother's day with the fam. Got alot of work done around the house. Saw the new Captain America-which was awesome. Really think its one of the best superhero movies in a long time. Nice little hot tub session, GOT and SV.

So Nyquist is for real.

This sums it up pretty well in a neat little package. Well done Dr X. Well done.

A horse wins the derby every year. If that race were a furlong longer, the result might have been different. He won by about a length, iirc. Let's not crown him a TC shoe in just yet.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Randoms

-Unfortunately no tales of botched debauchery. I was too busy being shipwreck drunk and making a fool of myself all weekend. Bad weekend for Slice in that department. Can't win em all, I guess.

-Drove to Lex last Thursday to watch my buddy pitch against the Legends. Kinda surreal watching someone I've known forever playing a sport for a living. 2 hours afterwards he was in Shootbag's living room mainlining a Four Loco with all of us. Pro athletes, they're idiots just like you and me.

-Wore the Chacos to my buddy's Derby party he threw at his parent's house. Everyone liked them and not a single person called me gay or a loser.

-Watched The Big Short and Room yesterday because I hadn't seen either. Loved both of them. TBS is hilarious but I got kinda lost in all the financial terminology they use, made it a little tough to follow. Room is top 3 hardest movies I've ever had to watch. I could barely sit still through the whole thing. Incredible movie though.

-Thrones and Silicon Valley are awesome. Even better they're on back to back. Makes Sunday nights less depressing.

-KSR emailed me Saturday informing me that I had advanced to the second round of the application process. Got an interview with them sometime next week. Pretty stoked. [thumb2]

None of these three year olds are close to Nyquist. There is a reason Exaggerator didn't start building his resume until Nyquist shipped east for the Florida Derby.

The rest of the pack are just very average three year olds who basically beat soft fields in their Derby Preps.

Will come down to the distance at the Belmont. Nyquist will cruise @ Pimlico.

-What a whirlwind. I friggin love Derby weekend. Lex->Oaks->Lex->Derby->Lou.

-Stayed the course and came out ahead on the weekend for gambol. After clothes, sitters, booze, food, etc it was probably still down a decent clip.

-Tried to start walking towards Clark on Sat but navigating the Paddock on Derby is impossible.

-Why is _chase_ at the bottom right of the page with his Facebook glamour shot recommending "this"?

-I think Brennan's Catch was good, it was pretty fuzzy. The butter crab jar thing rings a bell.

-The even planners need to work on that Mother's Day falling right after Derby. Instead of rolling back to Lex asap to lay around the house we had 2 parties in Lou to attend and got home at a smooth 4:30p. Resulting in little man wanting to play, rather than nap, and dad getting that weird kind of hungover when I ask "why is it 11pm and I'm exhausted but still sitting here watching reruns of Naked and Afraid?"

Was awesome to see the fam and celebrate my Grandpa's 90th bday.

-Time to clean up the diet and workout season. Ready to log some serious miles. Get the bike back from the shop this week.

-I also pack a heater with an extra clip for dangerous trips to Derby parties. You just never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Chase_ and drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT