ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s Drew I’m cool with it. I feel like half the reason people are “meh” on Drew is because it’s been known for a few years that he’s Mitch’s guy.

If they had zero relationship, it seems like there would be people saying what about Scott Drew? He’s done the nearly impossible at Baylor and is recruiting 5 stars to that shit hole.

Could be possible he accepts contingent upon him what Hurley says first or to put some pressure on Hurley.

Poster on Trilly when asked if seperate offers could both be out for DH and SD:
“ Yes you do. Maybe not in business but in coaching industry you see who would take what. It’s not a “the job is yours with this offer” it’s a “would you take this”

Last edited:
b526a6b8ee2d-white-smoke-a.jpg

Drew would kill it here, and the fanbase would fall in love with him with a quickness.

I don't think the younger fans who grew up as part of the cult of Cal realize how powerful the Kentucky machine is. Kentucky elevates every coach that comes here as long as your sober. Drew at Kentucky is a powerhouse.

Didn’t one of Drew’s assistants threaten to have somebody deported if they didn’t sign with Baylor? I don’t mind that kind of energy, to be honest.
I’ll take that over letting a NBA lottery pick sit on the bench. As my team is down two guards. TyTy and Grady banged up and letting a top ten pick hang out on the bench. Use our resources but won’t play. That was it for me with Cal.

Microwave society.

Relax and let it unfold.

I would slap someone IRL if they suggested Dawn Staley as a legit choice

Anyone of the coaches mentioned would absolutely murder it with Sheppard, Z, Thiero, and some top shelf transfers. We’ve been spoiled and have lost complete track of how incredibly talented we were last year and have been due to Cals almost criminal misuse. The more reality is setting in that we don’t have to deal with whatever the hell Cal has been doing with the ridiculous talent the last six years the more excited I get.

She disqualified her search showing her gnarled toes in that Oofos commercial. 👎🏻

Anyone of the coaches mentioned would absolutely murder it with Sheppard, Z, Thiero, and some top shelf transfers. We’ve been spoiled and have lost complete track of how incredibly talented we were last year and have been due to Cals almost criminal misuse. The more reality is setting in that we don’t have to deal with whatever the hell Cal has been doing with the ridiculous talent the last six years the more excited I get.
Rack em

Reactions: WayneDougan
Mitch has the presidential pardon going right now with this hire. He’s in the waning years and if it’s great awesome, ride off into the sunset, if not, he at least swung for the fences once in his life and no one would get mad at him if Hurley or Donovan “failed” here.

Do it Mitch, one time, go with what your balls tell you, not the Bible.

I don't think most realize how utter garbage Baylor's basketball program was before Drew got there.

Since 1950, until Drew was hired, they appeared in --one-- NCAA tourney. One. 1987. The only 20+ win season they'd had in 50 years prior to Drew being hired. And they lost in the first round, lol. The fact he's made Waco, TX a basketball destination is absolutely wild.

Put a guy like that at Kentucky? That's going to be a powerhouse.

I'm just tired. 6 years of being exhaustingly 100% correct took its toll on me mentally.

Excited to just enjoy UK Basketball again. He did that shit at effing BAYLOR. If Kentucky is what we all believe it is, sky is the limit.
Cal was so bad at the end with all the things he just refused to do that I'm excited literally just for things to be possible again. A zone is possible. The Maui invitational is possible. Getting a straight answer on an injury is possible. It's very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT