ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having his clubs custom made by a pal/clubmaker isn't weird. He's in college, not on the PGA Tour with endorsements. If he's successful, I'd have to belive that will change...

Having all his irons 3-Wedge THE SAME LENGTH, is indeed very weird...but apparently is the only way he can maintain that unique single plane swing, so I guess it makes sense from his physics angle.

I find him kind of interesting...but could certainly see myself hating him at some point. Guess we'll see. Have to see him in extended/real action to form a final opinion.

The hat is dope. I like that.

The main thing I can't get behind is the same length clubs. That just makes no sense to me, but obviously it works for him. I would think it would have to tighten your distance gaps in clubs, because you don't gain any additional length from the longer shafts. He probably can't hit his 4 iron more than 5-10 yards more than his 5 iron with them being the same length, so why carry both?

And a sand wedge the same length as your 3 iron...would think that would make hitting half shots and controlling trajectory with your wedges MUCH tougher.

I'm not saying I hate him yet...I just really don't get him.

My Pumas are on FLEEK :100points:

mens-puma-amp-sport-golf-shoes-186487-04.jpg

Reactions: PTI (pti)
The Yeti tumbler is legit. Performed very well in the Florida sun. Got up Sunday morning and the ice from night before was still there. Color me impressed.

I would have thought someone as cheap as Pti would be thrilled at the notion of not wasting a drop.

I don't read self help, motivational type stuff at all. I'll read some non-fiction stuff as long as it's entertaining like Wheelmen, Slaying the Badger, In the Kingdom of Ice or Unbroken.

It's more auto biography than self help... He talks about everything, probably 70% non cancer stuff

Is there a more despicable couple than Jeramy Stevens and Hope Solo? They may birth the anti-Christ.

Considering her snatch looks like the Sarlacc Pit I don't think it matters. No way any kid makes it out.

<---- single club golfer.

I hit this old King Cobra 3 wood from tee to cup (cup is relative. Half the time I just pick up.)

I can pitch with it if I turn it backwards and choke up.

Of course I only play about 10 to 12 holes of the 18.

Does anyone actually read Freddy Maggard's stuff on KSR. I love listening to him on the radio, but his pieces are so long that I just can't get myself to read them.

Josh Rogers' hissy fit on the mound last night cost Louisville that game. Almost every single 50/50 call, including the home run, went against them after that. He pissed off Fullerton, but especially the umpiring crew. You can't show the game up and expect good results.

Josh Rogers' hissy fit on the mound last night cost Louisville that game. Almost every single 50/50 call, including the home run, went against them after that. He pissed off Fullerton, but especially the umpiring crew. You can't show the game up and expect good results.

Can't tempt the gods acting like that. Get a hold of yourself, you effing punk.

Hilarious end result. Sorry for some of you baseballs that were rooting for UL last night (TKE)

Can't tempt the gods acting like that. Get a hold of yourself, you effing punk.

Hilarious end result. Sorry for some of you baseballs that were rooting for UL last night (TKE)
Then he accused Fullerton of cheating after the game. Kid had a bad night for sure.

And if he was tipping pitches and a team caught it- that's on him. If he thinks pro teams won't do the same thing- he's in for a rude awakening.

-Is there a link to him barking at the 3rd base coach? That's pretty funny. Weren't they headed into the 9th up 2 runs after that? Then lose on a foul pole(maybe) home run? That's some serious UK football karma

-Amazing the contingent that was all #L1C4 last night and wondering why a "foul pole" wouldn't make it "foul." [laughing] I know they just found out UL had a baseball team like 15 minutes ago but come on.

Is UofL just a PRP All Star team? I mean, there was a whole lot of PRP out there imo.

Also, the Southeast Christian pastor was apparently in left field and he tweeted that it was foul, so I guess it was foul after all.

UL doesn't deserve to win shit in baseball just because of those unis. Good God almighty, those things are bad. Who designs that crap? "Yeah, those two gothic Ls right below the ass cheeks are a good look. Let's roll with that. Can we throw some camo or Zubaz stripes in there somewhere?"

I doubt he'd ever do it in basketball, but could most definitely see him becoming a UK/UofL combo fan, and even going as far as having the Cards as his "primary" squad in anything but basketball.

Will justify it with his kids, proximity, etc.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
This kid is playing in the US Open. 15 years old, hasn't started his sophomore year yet. Unreal.

usopen_3_rab_44329269_642089.JPG

73 isn't a rabid UK fan anymore.. At least in the primary sense. It's Bengals, Reds, and then whatever soccer team he follows. Makes me sad, actually.

Diehard UK Basketball fan. Just can't justify the cost of 5 tickets to go to games anymore...no telling how much that sets WWH back every year. So I watch with my kids on tv most of the time. Still try to go to 2-3 games a year though but its difficult with the kids' schedules.

As for football, Saturdays are soccer in the fall. Noon games are impossible and Tournament weekends make it even more difficult. Plus the AD Department really pissed me off the last few years of Joker.

Went to the Baseball Regional last year rocking full UK gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT