ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely no desire to work out anymore after I found out Zuckerberg did a sub 40 Murph with a vest on. That just took the wind out of my sails.
Bro, he’s prob on some gear, has unlimited time for training, personal chef/dietitian/trainer, best gym setup, etc.

I’d bet dollars to dimes you’d still beat the brains out of him 😂

- “Tax free” Marcus be a bat signal to the IRS. And since we have 87,000 new agents, I’m sure they can peel a few off the 735 billionaires in the US to get Uncle Sam’s cut.

Like pro sports and gambling -> every league was ardently against until they ensured they got a taste. Same energy.

- Need some choice summer patio tunes? Bill Withers Live at Carnegie Hall delivers in spades.

- Local bodega Paul’s is popping this time of year. Corn on the cob and watermelon are All SEC standouts. Any produce, really.

- Both Nixon’s ouster and the Fat Elvis era coincided, so choose whichever analogy you prefer.

Glass half full the King ripped off this stellar cover of ‘Unchained Melody’ six weeks before his death. Maybe Cal will pull one last moment of glory out of his fat ass too?

- Weekends of cheap draft domestos, fish fry’s and tilted games of chance (push goes to His holiness) are starting up in the River City 🍻

Bro, he’s prob on some gear, has unlimited time for training, personal chef/dietitian/trainer, best gym setup, etc.

I’d bet dollars to dimes you’d still beat the brains out of him 😂
I think I read that the Zuck had recently won a Jiu Jitsu tournament or is heavily involved in training. That alien would choke Wayne out in less than 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: roguemocha
I didn’t even know college baseball had pitch counts and mandatory rest. Is that knew because I’m sure a storyline during the last regional was Hjelle closing the final game after starting the game a day or two before.

^ meh Willie Mo Pena 2.0 /loser848484848

Wild the bear parlayed his gambol into anchoring fox sports triple crown. Like it. NBC still does it better. Give me eurton all/air. NYNY as they come on the track is still amazing.

Codys Wish man. What a horse wanted to murder the starter and then came back to win. Awesome. Love that horse.

Wayne, rock on buddy you got it.

Woah.

Belmont… keyed the 6 over the 2,4,6,7 for tri and super only. Logic says too much layoff for Forte but he was the best going into the Derby and I’m not very logical about this race.

I think I read that the Zuck had recently won a Jiu Jitsu tournament or is heavily involved in training. That alien would choke Wayne out in less than 30 seconds.
If that’s true that tournament was straight trash! It takes YEARS to be mediocre in jiu jitsu. Did he also put the tournament together and chose his opponents.

Just said the same to my buddy that we got together at 2:30 at Drake’s to watch the game and finally left at 5:30.

This is absolute BS move and I’d love to know why. I will say if I’m Mingione I’d have taken the boys to the hotel already.

Last thing, there is a big cell about to hit in 30 mins it looks like.

Shout out to whitley county baseball. First 13th region team to win state. As a bonus they did it against those degenerates from shelby county

If that’s true that tournament was straight trash! It takes YEARS to be mediocre in jiu jitsu. Did he also put the tournament together and chose his opponents.
I really don’t care. Just saw a blurb a month or two ago about him and BJJ. UFC and anything surrounding it comes across as white trash to me. It was cool for a bit when Hoyce Gracie first started in the late 80’s.

Wanted to razz Wayne.

Is it possible that an NCAA rep is making the call on the delay? Of course they are relying on some info from LSU.

I have no idea but a person at Drakes said that every team has a “weather person” that gets to decide if they can play.

Seems that would be a pretty easy person to convince to do as you please.

Chief I wasnt pooping on you, it was the idea he could win a physical tournament against anyone with any experience at anything.

He probably did it in the metaverse and thinks it counts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Col. Angus
Engineers finalizing my dreams. I’ve been let down a few times but I am really falling for this go round. If it fails I really may sell out and call it a day.

This could have been you…

Reactions: funKYcat75
Can we get a run rule and move to tomorrow please?

I can see why they wanted it moved back, that crowd has been, as always, uhh raucous. And they want to stay for every second of it.

-Happy Sunday!

-Yeah that was awful to watch. Stuck it out just to watch that pitcher now us down.

Also, not easy on athletes especially an underdog to sit for 7 hours not knowing really what’s happening as I’m SURE LSU was much more in the know than we were.

-Looking forward to this rainy day. More house renos today most likely. Need to put new matching hinges on all my doors 🤢.

Solo renos are tough and takes way longer obviously.

Put up new sconces the other day. Ground level was easy.

The one above the garage, 12’ up on a ladder that’s leaning backwards because my driveway is on a steep slope was really tough because I had to hold the sconce in one hand while wiring it with the other.

#SconceStories

Reactions: 80 Proof
-Happy Sunday!

-Yeah that was awful to watch. Stuck it out just to watch that pitcher now us down.

Also, not easy on athletes especially an underdog to sit for 7 hours not knowing really what’s happening as I’m SURE LSU was much more in the know than we were.

-Looking forward to this rainy day. More house renos today most likely. Need to put new matching hinges on all my doors 🤢.

Solo renos are tough and takes way longer obviously.

Put up new sconces the other day. Ground level was easy.

The one above the garage, 12’ up on a ladder that’s leaning backwards because my driveway is on a steep slope was really tough because I had to hold the sconce in one hand while wiring it with the other.

#SconceStories

🥱

• Love
No matter how he set it up, he still got put to sleep and cried because the ref called the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT