ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issue with playing IU or not, but I live in Ohio and work in Indiana and the amount of anger that their fanbase has for us "dodging them cause were skeered" makes it all worth it. They have been irrelevant for years and that is usually all it takes to make them go off the deep end. Listen to a 15 minute lecture on why they would kill us, followed by me saying we already have a MAC equivalent on the schedule, we dont need you.

No issue with playing IU or not, but I live in Ohio and work in Indiana and the amount of anger that their fanbase has for us "dodging them cause were skeered" makes it all worth it. They have been irrelevant for years and that is usually all it takes to make them go off the deep end. Listen to a 15 minute lecture on why they would kill us, followed by me saying we already have a MAC equivalent on the schedule, we dont need you.
They’re basically 90s UC at this point.

How long before you are an avid fan of the Estonian Sex Team and tweeting about it?

"Fire Coach Wikland now. You call that cunnilingus?"

But, that's a sport I could get behind. Hey-O.

* I think you guys are worrying about nothing when it comes to basketball season. Typical drama queens like always. So we've got no depth and will have frosh playing against grown men? No proven shooters? No problem. 7 players = no PT drama. Genius.

How are opposing coaches going to load up their defense to stop someone, when literally nobody can shoot? Good luck figuring out who to guard.

Plus, I'm sure a couple of secret studs will commit any day now. Remember all those Chinese coaches that came here about 10 years ago? I'm sure Cal will cash in on that relationship any day now.

Touch. Vern, it's time to admit that barring a serious rabbit out of the hat, last minute miracle we are going to suck.

A great incoming HS class will be wasted because they have zero help. We really nailed the portal this time, didn't we Cal?

* 1) Covid year. Worst team in UK history. OK, everything about those years were weird. It sucked, but we can give it a pass.

2) 2021-2022. Pretty good regular season that had us as the best team in the country in January/February. Injuries down the stretch combined with no depth killed us down the stretch. Season ended with the worst tourney loss in UK history. OK, without the injuries things could've been different. Man, that team that destroyed UNC & Kansas was fun to watch.

3) 2022-2023. Supposed star shooter couldn't stay healthy and couldn't shoot. Our returning NPOY decided to have surgery right before the season. Something seemed off all season. Our returning PG who was the 2-time defending SEC assist leader became a total gash and quit the team. Toward the end of the season there were small signs of hope. We are a top 25 team. Not what we are shooting for at UK, but enough there to make a run. Then our SG goes 1-15 in the 2nd rd and we are sent home early again. Just one of those shooting nights, I guess.

If either 1, 2 or 3 were an isolated event we would be fine. But, when they all happen consecutively and get topped off with this disaster of a summer so far...

We're touched.

Pray for a miracle, y'all.

How long before you are an avid fan of the Estonian Sex Team and tweeting about it?

"Fire Coach Wikland now. You call that cunnilingus?"

But, that's a sport I could get behind. Hey-O.

* I think you guys are worrying about nothing when it comes to basketball season. Typical drama queens like always. So we've got no depth and will have frosh playing against grown men? No proven shooters? No problem. 7 players = no PT drama. Genius.

How are opposing coaches going to load up their defense to stop someone, when literally nobody can shoot? Good luck figuring out who to guard.

Plus, I'm sure a couple of secret studs will commit any day now. Remember all those Chinese coaches that came here about 10 years ago? I'm sure Cal will cash in on that relationship any day now.

Touch. Vern, it's time to admit that barring a serious rabbit out of the hat, last minute miracle we are going to suck.

A great incoming HS class will be wasted because they have zero help. We really nailed the portal this time, didn't we Cal?

* 1) Covid year. Worst team in UK history. OK, everything about those years were weird. It sucked, but we can give it a pass.

2) 2021-2022. Pretty good regular season that had us as the best team in the country in January/February. Injuries down the stretch combined with no depth killed us down the stretch. Season ended with the worst tourney loss in UK history. OK, without the injuries things could've been different. Man, that team that destroyed UNC & Kansas was fun to watch.

3) 2022-2023. Supposed star shooter couldn't stay healthy and couldn't shoot. Our returning NPOY decided to have surgery right before the season. Something seemed off all season. Our returning PG who was the 2-time defending SEC assist leader became a total gash and quit the team. Toward the end of the season there were small signs of hope. We are a top 25 team. Not what we are shooting for at UK, but enough there to make a run. Then our SG goes 1-15 in the 2nd rd and we are sent home early again. Just one of those shooting nights, I guess.

If either 1, 2 or 3 were an isolated event we would be fine. But, when they all happen consecutively and get topped off with this disaster of a summer so far...

We're touched.

Pray for a miracle, y'all.
*pulls up Joe Burrow clips from mini camp*

-So, Greg Norman appears to have gotten the shaft in the deal. Which just warms my heart. Completely left off the press release and Monahan being named CEO and notified of the merger just minutes before the announcement. I assume all the big names will get paid to fall in line. Don't really care how it works out, just want the best players playing each other.

-IU is a good rival but they're not our main rival. Don't care where you grew up. Get real. UL is #1 and it ain't close. That said, not playing them in BB is ridiculous, and beyond(credit:rich) time to get back to neutral sites.

-Big Time Coach Ptich came to an end last night. Closer gave up a few late runs to send us to extras. Was a thriller. Hell of a time coaching the young bucks but I'm glad to have my summer back. That shit turned into a full time gig.

-Atmosphere at the game looked insane. Great for Minge.

I think he’s so rich he doesn’t really give AF.
My same take, he’s like oh no not another billion that I’ll never spend.

Also him turning down a billion from LIV is apparently the most money ever turned down by a single human in a one on one contract.

I feel like some purists out there are about to be angry. But honestly, the PGA capitulated really quickly for the money they have, but it goes to show you oil money is bigger than most any money.

Last edited:
We all should’ve seen PGA and LIV merging before Cal got off his FFA (Not farming related) and filled a basketball team or that last coaching position.

We’re not having a full basketball team this year that’s for sure. I don’t care about the coaching spot but that says a lot about Cal. People should be begging to come coach under a hall of fame head coach at UK.
We all should’ve seen PGA and LIV merging before Cal got off his FFA (Not farming related) and filled a basketball team or that last coaching position.
Or just have your friend give you his MLB app.

From the article....

List of disciplines for the Sex:

- Championship Seduction
- Massage of various parts of the body
- Massage of erotic zones on the opponent’s body
- Prelude
- Oral sex
- Penetration
- Endurance (I think we found the one sport that we all get better with age)
- Appearance Pose Performance
- Creativity in Change of Position
- Endurance and The Number of Orgasms
- Artistic performance and exchange of postures
- Increased blood pressure and heart rate during competition
- The most beautiful and difficult pose
- The most artistic communication

Last edited:
My son and I will be in Nashville in a few weeks and he is wanting to go to the local sports cards and memorabilia shops. Recommendations? You have one in that area, or nah? Thanks for being who Kelly Craft should be.
Go to

Grand Slam Collectibles
1254 NW Broad St.
Murfreesboro, TN 37129

Ask if I am there when you swing by.

Last edited:
When someone makes $150 million/year, and has the very best fitness instructors, plastic surgeons, skin care experts, hair stylists, nail techs, fashion designers, marketing gurus, photographers, choreographers, and makeup artists at their fingertips, I hold them to a higher standard than your average sorority chick at UK.

And even without grading on a scale, she’d be mid pack at the Theta house. True Storaaaay.
This is accurate

Reactions: PTI (pti)
At 6:10pm cst tonight I'll be in front of my television jerking off and watching Elly de la MF'ing Cruz start his audition for 2024 NL MVP. Probably play around with a finger in my own b-hole while I'm at it.

I'm that GD excited.

FYI: he wears #44. This guy is our 2020s version of Eric Davis.

It's cool that Elly is being promoted tonight, it's just a shame that it's not happening when the Reds are playing their huge rival, the Mariners.

/Cut It

I think I'm pretty skilled in sex

From the article....

List of disciplines for the Sex:

- Championship Seduction
- Massage of various parts of the body
- Massage of erotic zones on the opponent’s body
- Prelude
- Oral sex
- Penetration
- Endurance (I think we found the one sport that we all get better with age)
- Appearance Pose Performance
- Creativity in Change of Position
- Endurance and The Number of Orgasms
- Artistic performance and exchange of postures
- Increased blood pressure and heart rate during competition
- The most beautiful and difficult pose
- The most artistic communication
No category for masturbation?

05 is visiting some schools in the Midwest next week. One of the schools, Grinnell, is recruiting him pretty hard. Grinnell’s claim to fame? They set the NCAA record with most 3PA in a game, 111. In fact, all shots taken that game were 3PA. Their practice shirts literally say 3>2. And they have crazy 5 for 5 substitution patterns. Pretty wild. I think the football team is trying to do something similar with all pass all the time. We shall see. The coaches have been great so it’s worth taking a look. Plus Iowa!!!

Reactions: bradyjames
If this is real… can the women’s National soccer team stfu about equal pay? 12-0 by a team owned by two actors? 39 shots on goal to 5? Wrexham? Can you imagine if they played a South American national team?

That was only like 40 minutes. OTOH, it wasn't our women's soccer team. It was a beer league-type deal. Not that it would've mattered. Males will dominate females in physical competition.

Reactions: roguemocha
Another interesting recruiting tidbit. We were watching the movie Whiplash and there is a great scene where Miles Teller’s character disses Carleton College, where his cousins play football. So 05 and I were like…poor Carleton just taking shots out of nowhere in Hollywood. So we looked them up and did some research. Within an hour the head coach was texting 05 personally. And now we’re visiting.

He’ll also be visiting Minnesota where he is kicking in front of their coaches. So pretty random trip.

05’s been told numerous times to make sure to visit in winter because Minnesota!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT