ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit of a pro* on Mt Everest so let me add my two cents:
  • There are easier lines on Everest where fixed ropes are in place and you more or less climb up with a handheld jumar, so even if it's super steep - which it often is - it's still more like climbing a ladder where you can't really fall. Traversing a pitch with jumars is challenging, but I don't think there's a lot of that on the most traditional route.
  • There are also very technical lines there where you do need to know what you are doing, but the crowds aren't usually doing stuff like that.
  • Regardless, the numbers show that there's a 1% chance or higher that you're going to die. And a lot of good climbers have died on Everest due to things like HAPE, HACE and avalanches.
* Read Krakauer's book many times. And some of Viesturs's books too.

original.jpg

Oh, my goodness..She’s gross. I would never. In fact, you can’t find her attractive and also find other girls attractive . It’s a zero sum game.

When someone makes $150 million/year, and has the very best fitness instructors, plastic surgeons, skin care experts, hair stylists, nail techs, fashion designers, marketing gurus, photographers, choreographers, and makeup artists at their fingertips, I hold them to a higher standard than your average sorority chick at UK.

And even without grading on a scale, she’d be mid pack at the Theta house. True Storaaaay.

original.jpg

Oh, my goodness..She’s gross. I would never. In fact, you can’t find her attractive and also find other girls attractive . It’s a zero sum game.

Not really understanding PTI’s take here. I mean, isn’t a large part of her attractiveness her ability to write and play songs? Doesn’t that separate her from the ones mentioned above.

Everyone basically does now. And auto tuned to the nth degree. Either enjoy it or don’t.

The classic artists don't.....the ones who cut their teeth trying to find that first gig vs. being marketed, bottled and sold to the masses as a star.

That was stressful AF.

Shocked we only needed 2 pitchers- in the first and second inning IU seemed likely to bust it open.

2 Supers in 7 years looks a lot better on paper than just the 1. Baby steps- but for the sake of exposure, people seeing the crowds, national media hyping the ballpark- that was a huge 3 wins the last 2 days.

At LSU may be the toughest place anyone has to go to-but its all a bonus from here on out. Sneak a win in the 2nd game and maybe some magic happens in the finale.

Shoutout to JDrum for the coverage. Nice comeback from Jeff after ruining college sports with ridiculous NIL policies.

Last edited:
Bradyjames,

My son and I will be in Nashville in a few weeks and he is wanting to go to the local sports cards and memorabilia shops. Recommendations? You have one in that area, or nah? Thanks for being who Kelly Craft should be.

Gretzky giving a shoutout to Mark Messier was pretty cool. Bird and Magic say Jordan is the best ever but there’s still controversy there (not in my opinion, Jordan is the best) but there is zero controversy who the best hockey player is.

His numbers are ridiculous. He’s the only player with 200 points in one season and he did it 4 times.

Only six players have made it to 150. The Great One has 4 of 200+, that’s ridiculous.

Gretzky is probably the most dominant player of all time, LeBron maybe, debatable.

He’s got a ridiculous amount of points. Ovechkin can catch him in goals but he’d have to play his entire career over twice to catch him in points.

Gretzky giving a shoutout to Mark Messier was pretty cool. Bird and Magic say Jordan is the best ever but there’s still controversy there (not in my opinion, Jordan is the best) but there is zero controversy who the best hockey player is.

His numbers are ridiculous. He’s the only player with 200 points in one season and he did it 4 times.

Only six players have made it to 150. The Great One has 4 of 200+, that’s ridiculous.

Gretzky is probably the most dominant player of all time, LeBron maybe, debatable.

He’s got a ridiculous amount of points. Ovechkin can catch him in goals but he’d have to play his entire career over twice to catch him in points.
Also, Paulina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT