ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one more episode on the Jared doc and well, your wife will never care about that dude's weight loss story again. Spoiler alert: He's a really sick fvck.

-Pretty sure they were slaying business with that deal. Remember when I moved to the islands and all of a sudden the commercials still had the slogan but it was $8.

-Will be going to see The Machine this week, anyone seen it yet? In the first weekend it already made half it’s budget back so hopefully he and Segura can finally make Fat Astronauts.

-Definitely going to a baseball game or two this weekend if anyone needs and standing and drinking beer buddy.

-Couldn’t care less these other teams have to stay in our cush dorms and the university is making money off of it. We won more games so, “Touch you, pay me.” Basically.

There’s a very real chance the Reds call up Elly, CES, and Andrew Abbott this week and take a legit shot at the postseason this year. 1 year before we’re gonna win the NL, of course.

Just a reminder this bandwagon is very small. All these bitches whining about trading players to stock the farm aren’t allowed to be excited.

Always felt if you drew a line south using Owensboro as a point basis then everything west of that is “WKY”. That’s just me.

The June 1 date saves the Reds millions on the clock. But honestly they should do their best to buyout his rookie deal and offer something until he is 28-29 years old.

The almighty “vawl” fans are the loudest online voice criticizing UK/Lex for the baseball accommodations.

They will find their way into ANY conversation regarding UK.

Reactions: jcrow10 and rudd1
Reds highest paid player:

Joey Votto ($25 million). He hasn’t played at all this year. With a $7 million buyout, he’ll be our highest paid player next season, too.

2nd highest paid player:

Will Myers ($6.5 million). He’s hitting .189, and has been awful.

Our best, youngest players are locked up for years. Our overpriced vets will be gone. Just gives the GM an incredible amount of flexibility to address bullpen needs and such. Nick Krall is awesome.

Hell, I don’t like anything west of 75. I know that’s the exact opposite of the way most would describe KY, but I’ll cast my lot with mountain/hill people anytime.

Redleg Nation feeling strong.

Taking off this Friday. And have to wait for the Duke guy to inspect my “inside lines” tomorrow between 8 and 12, lest my natural gas service be turned off. Laws, and such. In any event, this week is essentially done. F**k all the weeks.

There are 6 parts of Kentucky as far as I'm concerned:
  • Eastern KY - Anything East of I-75 excluding the Cincinnati and Lexington areas.
  • Northern KY - The Cincinnati Area, but only where they are mostly Catholics and have those strange midwestern accents
  • Central KY - between I-75 and I-65, but South of I-64
  • Western KY - West of I-65 but South of Fort Knox
  • Louisville area
  • Lexington area (throw in Paris, Midway and Versailles with that since they're pretty and Frankfort since it's the capitol)
That list excludes towns like Carrolton, Bradenburg and Owenton, but those places suck so who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT