ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I switched over to homemade pizza during COVID - dough takes 12 min to make (provided you can let it sit after that for 5+ hours). It's enjoyable to make and if you have a good oven with or pizza steel or your own pizza oven, you can make it as good as any local pizza chain (they use the same ingredients FYI).

Plus a pizza costs about $2.50 with this approach as opposed to $20.

-Don't have a need for a bluetooth speaker... but when has that stopped me?

-Spake, just a classic beauty. That was back when UKBB was fun. What a time.

-Kirk rolling in with a Big Gibbons at Ursch's old house. Lol. Had to haul it in the bed of his truck. I love that place.

-As long as it's not soggy, it's hard to f*ck up pizza.

-Reeves played 15mpg, as our best scorer, in middle of our December slump . I mean... I don't really blame him.

-Field Day for little man. Talk about the best day of school. Little bastard just doesn't understand he's in the best years.

-Big drama in the Big Time Coach Pitch league!! Specific bat, used by most of the league, banned with 2 games left. 😲

Last edited:
This especially applies to burgers too. I had this revelation after waiting 2 hours to eat at Au Cheval in Chicago for an over seasoned double from “the best burger place in the world. Went back with friends another time and it was much better, but never again will I wait more than 30 minutes for any burger.

Well that’s on you because you could’ve patroned at one of the several Small Cheval (fast casual version of the original) locals throughout the city and enjoyed that elite smash burger without waiting 2 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I would like to wish Daimion the best of luck as he takes on this new challenge.

The enchirito is coming back to taco bell.
Taco-bells-ENCHIRITO.jpg

Last edited:
Atlanta, TX is a suburb of Baton Rouge so that makes sense.

Only 4.5 hours apart. Guess he wanted to be close enough to home but far enough to be “away”. Still, how’s against everything that was coming out about him wanting yo be closer to home. Other options closer than that.

Basically, what I’m saying is that every narrative that is coming from the program is complete BullShit.

TCU would have been the closest at 3-3:30 hours but LSU next closest of P5 schools. Atlanta, TX is in the middle of nowhere.

cq5dam.web.320.320.png
My lil Bose Bluetooth speaker is about 15+ years old and still going strong. Left it out in the rain, spilled all sorts of stuff on it by pools, lakes, beaches, golf carts, fires, kids parties, etc. I’m starting to think I’ll be buried with it and it’ll kick out some hot funeral jams.

He went from center left to Nazi and has a #1 radio show. Hard to ignore him outside of his terrible sports takes.

Can’t wait to hear Fatbastard’s spin of…
“Rupp had the Fiddlin Five, can you believe just Five? We’ve got Seven, that’s Two more. And he won a Championship! I like my team.

* It's easy to ignore Clay Travis, actually.

* LSU kinda specializes in dudes who are marginally skilled but absolutely sick athletes. I could see Collins making "the leap" there.

* I find flavored chap stick to be absolutely disgusting.

* They ran a Weissman Score on Twitter last night, and it was a disappointing 1.3. Honestly thought that was very generous.

* I, too, hate John Calipari.

* Ended up at a brewery Trivia Night last night. Median age was about 23. First question...

"which 1998 disaster film starred bruce willis, billy bob thornton, liv tyler, ben affleck, steve buscemi...."

Less than half the crowd got that one right.

* I miss corporate America....

okay, let's all go around the room and introduce ourselves. name, role, and how long you've worked here at acme.
hi, im suzie. i'm an account executive and ive worked at acme for 29 years.
wow! [applause] [huzzahs]
yeah........i started here when i was THREE
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

* Lars Nootbar has the best name in MLB, by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT