ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
^their walls and ceilings are off the chain.

-trader Joe's shampoo/body soap/conditioner is my go to...other than whatever hippy homeade bar soap I get as gifts.

-if you occasionally have dry skin (i do): my dermatologist recd head and shoulders shampoo. great body wash, feels great and does the trick. Not sure if available at rich white lady grocery stores.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Handmade glycerin soaps from Sugarloaf NY… charcoal shampoo. Dial white bar for privates. Winning

Just loaded up on some elite pours and Bevette steak Sammy & frites at Keens bar. Highly recommend. $90 all in and about the most agreeable meal/drinks you can get in NYC. Schlammered.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 next time, seafood tower and mutton saddle.

Absolutely sent a hand grenade email to client at 4. He agreed to all my points. I used to want to design. Followed by detailing. Then, managing projects. Managing budgets… Now, I long for butt-fu*king clients with perfect pitch emails for additional service proposals.

Basically done for 4 days. Mailing it in tomorrow. Storm King picnic and loading up on hippie craft soaps on Saturday. #profit

Reactions: WynnDuffy and rudd1
Just over here waiting for Tatum to disappear again. Maybe next game I guess, for Miami’s sake at least!

About to witness history.

Good call Strokin

Reactions: roguemocha
Sounds like the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo effect.

<<<<buying 2 bottles immediately>>>>
They have the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo at the hotel we stay at on the way to Hilton Head. I average 3 showers in the 12-16 hours were there each time. Stuff is amazing. Was pretty disappointed when I found out it’s $40 a bottle though.

Putting the Dr. Bronners in my grocery pickup for tomorrow though.

-Time to complain about LEX again. So at the airport heading to Chicago and there’s no AC, just box fans everywhere. Pretty classy for the airport located across the street from a billion dollar horse industry… smh. I mean, EYW is nicer and has more services and it serves a town of 25K.

-Who are people talking to on the phone at 5:58a? Like just a full on normal conversation, I can’t imagine that. I’ll text you at that time, but definitely not sitting on the phone for 15 minutes with you.

-Stoked to visit the gal pal in Chicago like always. Lots of food and drinks otw. Should be perfect weather and she just bought a new house so it’ll be fun to check it out.
Meeting her friend that I really want to wax and don’t think she’d mind as she’s already set me up with one of her friends in Lexington recently, well see. She’s a kind friend.

-Of course a Cubs game is a possibility but they’re playing the Reds, could it be anymore boring of a matchup?

-Need to get this diet back on point when I get back, my 32s aren’t fitting like they used to.

Last edited:
What a disappointment it will be when we find out DeLaCruz is older than Danny Almonte.

Rogue, pants not fitting?, C'mon man, get it together. No one wants their personal trainer looking like Al Bundy. Lex, like Calipari, has broken you.

You guys who stay at hotels in resort areas like HHI, God bless ya. Could not stand the mass of humanity.

Lot of time off coming up starting with this weekend. Booze, cigars, food, family, music, golf. Why we do this.

He’s hitting the ball harder and farther than anyone in baseball at any level. It’s amazing.

No...he isn't playing MLB, so he isn't hitting it harder and farther than anyone at that level. That said, it's past time for him to be able to play w/ the big club and see exactly where his abilities stand, especially given the rejects currently occupying some of the positions.

TGIF...

~Gym, MEIJER, shower w/ cerave face cleanser, and dove for men body, then cherry flav. chapstick 30spf....$1.19 at MEIJER. Getting ready to mow my own yard in Andover and take pride in its Augusta-esque appearance. Wash the ride later, Malones for a meal and a bourbon, wind down w/ baseball, and essentially relish in my excellence.

TFP.

A tip of cap to all who served and sacrificed more than we can possibly fathom.

It’s funny to me how people compare one athletes situation to another based on literally nothing except the idea of what it reminds them of like De La Cuz and Jay Bruce.

They are/were hot prospects from the same minor league system, but other than that they are absolutely nothing alike.

DeLa Cruz is sitting as the #4 prospect in all of baseball.

PTI’s enthusiasm is warranted because these kids in the Reds system can all hit and play the field. Reminds me of a time when the Cubs were loaded with hitters.

link: Elly de la Cruz is mashing

De La Cruz, the Cincinnati Reds’ star prospect, had two home runs and a double in Triple-A Louisville’s 10-9 comeback win over the Columbus Clippers. What made his night unique was how hard he hit the ball, registering exit velocities of 118.8 mph (double), 117.1 mph (428-foot homer) and 116.6 mph (456-foot homer).

It was the first time any player – or even any MLB team – hit three balls at an exit velocity above 116 mph in the same game since Statcast began recording data in 2015, according to MLB.com’s research. De La Cruz’s double at 118.8 mph was the hardest-hit ball by any player in the majors or Triple-A this season.

Just to make sure we're all being 110% accurate here, the hardest hit ball ever recorded in MLB history was 122.4 mph by O'Neil Cruz.

link: 122.4

Before anyone makes a senseless argument about Cruz hitting a ball harder than anyone at any level, please be reminded that he only hit the ball that speed at the MLB level, so it would be an inaccurate assessment as he did not play that year in Triple-A, Double-A, Single-A, the Dominican Winter League, Rookie Ball, Independent Leagues, the Cape Cod League, Gardenside Little League, Babe Ruth, AAU, 2A KHSAA, coach pitch at Shillito, the Negro Leagues, the wooden bat league, Stonewall Sports, or women's Olympic fast pitch.

Odds he plays for more than 3 years in Cincinnati?

And are you telling me in a total of ALMOST EIGHT years of recorded data he hit it the hardest? Wow. 8 years man, impressive. You know why exit velocity has only been around 8 years, because it has ZERO to do with winning a baseball game.

Reactions: Col. Angus
-Time to complain about LEX again. So at the airport heading to Chicago and there’s no AC, just box fans everywhere. Pretty classy for the airport located across the street from a billion dollar horse industry… smh. I mean, EYW is nicer and has more services and it serves a town of 25K.

-Who are people talking to on the phone at 5:58a? Like just a full on normal conversation, I can’t imagine that. I’ll text you at that time, but definitely not sitting on the phone for 15 minutes with you.
They have AC at Bluegrass Airport, dildo. They probably didn't have it on because it's 50 degrees out and since it's almost June they didn't want to fire the heat back up to circulate air.

I used to do 5am business calls with some overseas investors. When someone writes your business a big fat check, they want to know how things are going and you do it on their schedule. I guess you wouldn't understand this since you only do nickel/dime business via venmo. In that case an occasional text is probably fine.

- Was 1/6 of “Matt’s Nose Whistle” that won the KSBar trivia finale Wed. night. Seriously didn’t think we had a chance at all going in, was just there to enjoy.

- Never saw CF getting into wrasslin’, but here we are. Explaining kayfabe to him has been funny, he seriously thought and was worried Mysterio and his son don’t like each other anymore. Going to OVW at Country Boy tonight, have heard it’s a great time.

- Lass has been pulling out all the stops now that we’re just over 30 days out from Baha Mar. 6am workouts with coach Josh, infrared sauna packages, hormone therapy, B12 shots, etc. I ain’t mad about it. 😎

- I know a lot of people laugh at and maybe even flat out don’t like my employer, but I can genuinely say that I’m 7 months in now and still have never been happier professionally, amazing place to work. There’s a lot to be said for that in life.

- Planning a full family beach trip for later in the summer and think we have it narrowed down to Clearwater or Miramar (we’re Hilton Diamond members, and both have beachfront Hilton properties). Any comparisons/suggestions between the two welcome.

- My sister, 10 years younger than me, is getting married next weekend, and my future BIL and his West Georgia frat bros are a rowdy bunch. Lass and I are co-hosting a late night pool party after the reception (was actually my sister and her fiancé’s request) with taco truck, DJ, and full, open bar. Been a while since I really got after it at a wedding.

- Our basketball team is absolute 🤡👞👞 at this point. WTF is Cal doing over there, literally just throwing darts at a map of schools with players in the portal?

- Football, on the other hand: 😍

- Getting better every time I use the (relatively new) Blackstone. I don’t think I could ever go back to traditional grilling.

- Signature Club is open as of Wednesday. Come find yourself a nice, newly single cougar to take home, Tigger.

- Enjoy the long Memorial weekend, gang.

Last edited:
I’m with you, and really had to be pushed on this one. Hell Boat’s group had to push me on the Orange Curacao finish. Last year I actually bought a maple barrel and never used it because honestly it just sounds silly.

I’m just not a fan of much more than toasted or double barreling.

I was blown away by this yesterday though so the neighbor and I tied one on killing 3/4 of the bottle I brought home just watching the kids swim.

Reactions: wcc31 and 80 Proof
They have AC at Bluegrass Airport, dildo. They probably didn't have it on because it's 50 degrees out and since it's almost June they didn't want to fire the heat back up to circulate air.

I used to do 5am business calls with some overseas investors. When someone writes your business a big fat check, they want to know how things are going and you do it on their schedule. I guess you wouldn't understand this since you only do nickel/dime business via venmo. In that case an occasional text is probably fine.
I’m not saying they don’t have AC, I’m saying it wasn’t on or it was out. Obviously they have AC.

And you can right me the biggest check you want, I’m not getting in the phone at 5a. I don’t like talking on the phone period, leaves you unable to do much of anything else.

Just had a client Venmo me one million dollars.

• Haha
Reactions: 80 Proof
- Never saw CF getting into wrasslin’, but here we are. Explaining kayfabe to him has been funny, he seriously thought and was worried Mysterio and his son don’t like each other anymore. Going to OVW at Country Boy tonight, have heard it’s a great time.

I have this strange attraction to Rhea Ripley. Seems like she would down to do some things.

Reactions: jayroon
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT