ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
72f855fb-cae3-4ae8-8577-742c4fe0c970_text.gif

New England’s not taking him with two QBs under 25 on the roster. It’s Tampa, Minnesota, or someone trading into a pick. Maybe Washington 🤮. Which is a hell of a drop.

Reactions: roguemocha
Rumor has it Belichick soured on Mac Jones when he went behind his back to ask for advice on how to deal with Matt Patricia as OC. I hate the Patriots so I don't know how valid this rumor is, but it's something.

Would hate it for Will, though.

Yeah he’s toast I think at this point unless Minnesota takes him. Touch man. Such a good kid. Hope he makes some people pay. This could be a Rodgers/Quinn type fall.

Reactions: UKMKG
I’ll bet anyone that Levis has a better career than Richardson. He’s Lamar with less football acumen.

That's an insult to Lamar's accuracy. AR was throwing the ball in the dirt on 1 yard crossing routes against us.

It's absurd that he went 4th based on nothing other than physical traits.

Reactions: roguemocha
So TB is running with Baker Mayfield/Kyle Trask and the Commanders are going with Sam Howell?

What did Will say during these interviews?
I’m going to assume the interviews were toxic.

Or team owners were like, “I like the kids measurable’s, intelligence and intangibles. I just can’t see us being led by a guy that looks like Conan O’Brien and eats unpeeled bananas.”

He’s only going 1st round with the understanding he’s on the bench for a couple seasons.

Looks more like a 2nd rounder at this point, sadly.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Didn’t Mags guarantee Levis would be a top5 or top10 pick back in the season? Pretty sure he made some “come and see me if he doesn’t but I’m guaranteeing it” statement based on his info.

Reactions: UKMKG
Didn’t Mags guarantee Levis would be a top5 or top10 pick back in the season? Pretty sure he made some “come and see me if he doesn’t but I’m guaranteeing it” statement based on his info.
It’s pretty obvious who his info comes from and it looks like they were played pretty good.

Matt wasn’t the only KY writer/personality saying that though. Rowland tweeted something about KY now being a top destination for QB’s based of Levis going top 5, development, etc. Plenty of egg to go around.

Once again, UK football looking like Rodney Dangerfield.

Well that was f*cking depressing.

Might be a minute tomorrow too - have to imagine a team would have happily traded up from say 36 to 31 to get that 5th option year.

Poor dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT