ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG TIME SOFTBALL UPDATE

2-2, 2 walks, 2 RBIs.

Not gonna lie, this one is gonna hurt gang. Down one run going into the 7th and lost our pitcher and the wheels came off.

Team figured ol MaxPowerrr out and wouldn't give me anything to hit. Actually drove in two runs via walks. Barry Bonds-esque, really.

Had dinner before the game so afterward we had ice cream. Graeter's, obvs.

Reactions: LadyCat92
Picked up this new toy, highly recommend
wm_6989875.jpg

Reactions: HUBER
Had my first par round in sight only to finish bogey bogey for 74. Pulled both tee shots on 17 and 18 for a total distance of about 200 yards. GD golf is a cruel bitch sometimes so fvck Tiger and his problems.

- Don't watch much horse racing but that race looked to never be in doubt. What a badass horse.

Mulligans, gimme's, and complete fabrication of "playing like shit" to shoot an 83 at Peninsula. Good try though. Sprinkles for your 88 for a "good round".

I'm not going to get carried away about Tigers shit round. Unfortunately, at this stage, when things go real bad, he just doesn't have the fight or care that he used to. He's mentally torched and needs a full year off but today doesn't really say much to me. He may shoot 68 tomorrow am. His best hope is ST. Andrews this year.

I'm playing Peninsula tomorrow at 9 am. 83 is a decent round from blue.

*Surreal experience to have witnessed that in person. Incredible.

*And a horse I used to have an ownership interest in won the race after the Belmont.

*Dang good day.

Reactions: LadyCat92
We also stumbled upon a free autograph signing. Really nice print of Secretariat, Seattle Slew, and Affirmed, signed by Chenery, the jockey, owner, and trainer of Slew, and jockey and owner of Affirmed.

- Wife is away on a girls weekend. Good for her and good for me.

- Two rounds this weekend. 88/91 from the whites at The Bull. I'm not good and 6300 yards is good for me.

- Don't feel any different about horse racing than I did before The Belmont. Meh.

- ABC Family cracks me up... Knocked Up is on later.

Last edited:
Turns out my neighbors were at the Belmont yesterday as well. Pretty cool seeing their pics, videos, and hearing their recap of everything.

Reactions: m080470
Glad we had a Triple Crown winner and I was able to see it. And congrats to all those that will celebrate it for more than another day or two. Like 99% of the people in here, I won't give it another thought until May 2016.

No spoilers, dickheads. And yes, posting something like that is a spoiler.

I detest Brad Paisley. Not because he puts out any worse drivel than the rest of the bunch... but because he has actual talent and chooses to put out drivel.

* ill be in key west in about 48 hours.....WHERE SHOULD I FREAKING EAT?!!

* did a little shopping on friday. picked up a yolo paddleboard for father, and a beach cruiser bike for the lass.

YOLO-SUP-Boards_1.jpg

mine is the yellow one (although its lighter and has a white pad). sexy.

poor anth is so jealous he cant even stand it.

* what a ballgame last night. im telling you, the cavs arent the underdog this series.

* cant believe american pharoah did it. wow. what a performance, in all 3 races. he took the lead early, held it, and pulled away for a blowout in the homestretch. zayat, though. ugh. that guy just oozes shady.

* nice article on chattanooga, tn:

http://mail.trailrunnermag.com/destinations/article/1751-dirty-roots-chattanooga-trail-running

as recently as 10-20 years ago, it was one of the dirtiest cities in america. now it a mid-sized city emerging outdoor mecca -- along the lines of boulder, colorado, for example. definitely has plenty to offer, geographically speaking.

Santiago's is where you should eat.

If you want to paddleboard while down here go to lazy dog on Stock Island. You can cruise through the mangroves on Riviera Canal.

-[laughing] @PTI (pti) yeah that dude isn't known for buying into expensive fads. For all the shit he gives me, biking is really the only expensive fad I've gotten into and I'd say it's say to assume I'm pretty into that. Motorcycle, rode it like 10 times, Boat/Marina had it for like a year went out like 5 times, road bike has it still and put about 10 miles on it and now a paddle board the best of all. Best I can tell that's some where in the range of 15k of wasted retirement. Could have went with the 2002 rusted Camry without a totaled title for that. Actually nothing makes me happier than when he's a hypocrite.

-Put 125 miles in on the bike last week. Legs are still fresh. That's good news. Hit my low since last August right before Atlantis and pretty close to 2 years ago. Thing is I think I've finally found the right mix. I'm not going stupid on the diet. Just picking my battles. Find it pretty easy to avoid breads and pasta then cheat a little when I've worked out a lot with potatoes.

-For as climactic as the Memorial ending was, it sure was boring.

-Fylm's kid is like big. Like almost 5. That kind of startled me this weekend. Crazy.

Reactions: bradyjames
We ate at Santiago's in February. PTI was there. One of the top 5 fullest moments of my life. I think we ordered the entire menu. To the point we actually were hoping they forgot the last round of plates. Place is dope.

2 Cents is our favorite little place down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT