ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golf is probably higher but I didn't watch the whole BCS championship/playoffs/mlb/nhl, don't give to rips about the super bowl, the Reds would be another one but honestly they've been relevant for like 8 months in my 25 years of fandom.

Tour is different entertainment. 3 weeks worth. Its awesome and the only sport I am somewhat still involved in.

Other than Majors and UK its the only appointment viewing for me.

1. UK Basketball
2. Elite Level Soccer - Champions League/World Cup/etc.
3. MLB - Mainly Reds, but watch a lot of games
4. UK Football
5. NFL Football

Somewhere down the list. NBA Basketball.

Jordan/Bird/Magic were appointment viewing though in the 80s and 90s.

Reactions: UK-BILL
I've googled to no avail, but are there any classes/seminars on horse gambol?

Being a Kentuckian & College GAMBOL, I know how/understand all of the bets like most anyone else...but I don't have a deep understanding of the racing form or how to *really* study & bet.

Seems like a cool random thing to do, if they offered any kind of little GAMBOL/Racing Form class -- I have to think they do.

0818130.jpg

Steph Curry is TURBO cocky, btw. His mannerisms out there crack me up.

He's pretty much the golden child for now, but how long before that catches up to him or begins to wear on some people?

If he were a baseball player, he'd be in jeopardy pretty much every at bat.

- Curry's mannerisms are extremely cocky. You even notice it in that ESPN commercial where he's thanking the chefs for Chicken Curry or whatever. Slightly annoying but not as bad as his brother when he would stick that mouthpiece out non stop.

- Really sucks what happened with Kyrie. Just don't like the Cavs' chances without him. Not enough firepower to keep up with Golden St.

- College basketball & football are my passionate sports. Then it's NBA. Casually watch pro baseball but mainly to relax after work and before bed. Loved the NFL growing up but the 365 24-7 overkill by ESPN and NFL fans in general have turned me off. Closest thing we have to soccer goons.

- Cal called in Dan Patrick again today.. Ha. Of course he did. He has to control the message.

- There are a ton of 105.1 type Old School Hip Hop stations popping up throughout the country. Can access some through the TuneIn Radio app. Boom 92.3 in Houston goes deep.

- DOC BOB DOES CRAB ISLAND.

- Have to drive on a road trip. Get too restless otherwise. Leaving at 4:00 am tmw mng. The lass may think she does but she has no earthly idea how many domestos I'm knocking back the first full day on the beach or by the pool.

Reactions: drxman1 and wcc31
NHL games are the most fun live sporting event...absolutely insane. And the NHL Playoffs are the most purely exciting of all the major professional sports.

Actually just beach today, Bowlegs tomorrow, Crab Sunday. This life you guys.

Picked up an igloo 110qt cooler on wheels for 1/4 of what similar Yeti would cost. And it has wheels. Can't wait to try out the yeti tumbler tomorrow.

Cot damn the water is gorgeous today. Friends just bought a nice 5 bedroom walking distance from the beach. Free vacation FTW.

Gonna probably do crab legs tonight, maybe some more oysters too.

Get shucked Chad. #69 brah

BTW, I read somewhere that Frank Dux made up all that shit about Kumite, so "Bloodsport" is basically a lie. Damn near broke my heart. Only "Kickboxer" and "Hard Target" are 100% based in reality.

* Lebron the scorer is not gonna get it done in this series. GS would like nothing better than for him to continue with this misguided strategy. Lebron is at his best when he's getting everyone involved and playing off that. Zero chance the Cavs win the series if he continues to shoot 40 shots a game.

* I predict Minn trades the 1st pick. Knicks and Jackson will be players here, among others. Towns is that special fellas.... and the T-Wolves are that stupid.

*8-3-5 in the Belmont. Pharoah fades down the stretch to finish 3rd.

*Reds fans take heart. Your team will have a big say in who wins it all this year. The teams that get Cueto and Leake are really going to improve their chances.

In Amsterdam US just beat Holland for the first time ever coming back from 3-1 in the second to win 4-3 on literally the last play of the match. :americanflag::pimp:

Last edited:

Picked up an igloo 110qt cooler on wheels for 1/4 of what similar Yeti would cost. And it has wheels.

Yeah Brah BUT WHAT HappENS if we are chillin at Crab Isle and a biggun sits on it!!!!!
Oh that's right brah, Donny and johnny Paul have a NO GRENADES sticker on the "slippery slut IV". We are covered, FAR RHEAL!!!!

Reactions: wcc31
* Lebron the scorer is not gonna get it done in this series. GS would like nothing better than for him to continue with this misguided strategy. Lebron is at his best when he's getting everyone involved and playing off that. Zero chance the Cavs win the series if he continues to shoot 40 shots a game.

Yes. More looks for James Jones and Iman Shumpert = Championship.

Tour de France and soccer? Jesus. I can sort of see soccer, I guess, but the Tour? Watching some dudes ride bikes? For 3 weeks? Hell, I'd rather watch bowling or billiards.

Tour de France and soccer? Jesus. I can sort of see soccer, I guess, but the Tour? Watching some dudes ride bikes? For 3 weeks? Hell, I'd rather watch bowling or billiards.

Odds Anth has a yellow bike shirt squirreled away in secret-over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT