ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You heard something that you didn’t know what it meant hundreds of times a day and you never once thought to just Google it?
Nope. I don’t give a care to know what these kids sayings mean. You going to do that at 70 when they’re saying something completely irrelevant? I’m not trying to stay up on things.

In fact, they liked me more because I was old and clueless about that stuff. #stupid&ugly

Possibly. He had 4-5 others surrounding him.

I think he'd whip your ass honestly. In his prime. He's legit 6'4 and pretty thick as of 20 years ago.

Well he put that he is 6’2” and 240 pounds on his arraignment paperwork today so he is probably a little less than 6’1” and 280 lbs.

My son plays a tourney down in Atlanta this summer. Going to try and finally get the kids down to Disney since we will be so close. Not looking forward to it, especially on the heels of gatlinburg, but they’re not getting any younger. Been putting it off for years. Can’t believe my oldest will be 14 by then 😨

The classless pieces of shit that bought my old house cut down my crape myrtles and dig up all my plants. They’re also not treating the lawn. Unreal. Lot is right there on a busy road next to the middle school. Gotta keep it looking good or everyone’s gonna be talking shit. Freaking losers.

Hiking sucks ass. The (former?) owner of the place I work has gone all in on developing some land at the gorge. I’m running all demo at this point. But I’m afraid I’m gonna get roped into that as well. I don’t like hiking or climbing. I climbed a rock face in June and almost died. Plus I just don’t want to go where bears live. I know we don’t have many bears, but they’re still my biggest fear on earth. Just a terrifying death machine.

Cracked black pepper is the goat sunflower seed. Don’t @ me

UK baseball team stealing signs ??? I’m here for it if so. If you ain’t cheatin you ain’t tryin! Hope they’ve shaved their bats, stealing signs, taking steroids, freezing their blood, anything. Idc. Run it up on every SEC team as much as possible. F this conference.

A walk at the gorge is different.

A walk on mushrooms at the gorge adds danger.

A walk at night on mushrooms in the gorge can kill you!

It’s been a long time since I was there, but a tent, some cans of beanie weenie’s, a pot to make breakfast in a bag, packs of ham and lots of beer in a cooler made you realize how simple life could be.

Then I grew up of course, unlike one, PTI.

Betting the patrons are cheering their asses off for LIV Koepka. What a bizarre group of people- golf fans.

Betting the patrons are cheering their asses off for LIV Koepka. What a bizarre group of people- golf fans.

How can you not cheer for Brooks? Dude has had a rough few years. Glad to see him healthy and playing great golf again.

Plus that wife of his..... shew weeeee. Short, stacked, and classy.

Last edited:
Interesting comments by Brooks, thought he had limited time physically, so he took the money. Said if he knew he’d be this healthy agaIn….

Brooks' girlfriend is terrible, awful, bleh. Worse part about him tbh.
You're right. Hot blonde chicks are the worst.
FtDwmnfXgAEj7Fy

You can eat mushrooms by a creek in the Gorge and not worry about falling off a cliff, gang.

Have a gal pal in Gatlinburg right now with friends and kids. Got the invite but not going with chirrun there. Haven’t been there in a decade though.

This weather man. Had to turn the heat back on. Bout time for a Florida trip.

I've done a lot of foolish things on drugs during my life, but I'd never mix drugs and the gorge. Not even in my seemingly invincible youth.

Well, why did you go to the gorge then?

I can’t remember a trip there without pot/mushrooms and beer. Although we were smart enough at night to remain by the camp fire.

Ha - nothing more fun than getting all amped up, hitting great on the range, and working way to number 1 and posting a Double Bogey+ to start your round. Struggling through a Bogey on #2. And then just say **** it on #3.

Man, I miss golf. Seriously.

Reactions: parrott and rudd1
Posted this in the Masters thread, but you are my peeps, so I'll bring it here...

Regarding LIV, if someone offers you $100m+ and you've been struggling through injuries, wouldn't you take it? At some point, financially it makes a lot more sense to go LIV. Especially for guys like Brooks and DJ. Play less, recover from injuries, and still get to compete in all of the Majors. All while bagging 9 figures. Sounds like a pretty smart decision to me.

Ha - nothing more fun than getting all amped up, hitting great on the range, and working way to number 1 and posting a Double Bogey+ to start your round. Struggling through a Bogey on #2. And then just say **** it on #3.

Man, I miss golf. Seriously.

-back when I was a decent golfer (13-14ish ghin) i played Harbour Town (bbdk has the flag I bought). Everything I did on the range was brilliant.

^started 2 over through 7 holes...was killing it, then proceeded to implode spectacularly... like i had never played golf before in my life. Stopped keeping score after 11 or 12...told the forecaddie to concentrate on the guy I was paired with, as he was playing well. It was awful.

^tipped him well... he let me into the pro's locker room to shower/change before dinner with the family. That was cool. Lemons/Lemonade.

It’s definitely pretty funny listening to people get mad about them taking the money when if ANY job offered them 100 mill they would leave for it at the drop of a hat.

Even better is the “blood money” comments. Hey dummy YOU pay for that blood money every time you get gas so shut it.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
It’s definitely pretty funny listening to people get mad about them taking the money when if ANY job offered them 100 mill they would leave for it at the drop of a hat.

Even better is the “blood money” comments. Hey dummy YOU pay for that blood money every time you get gas so shut it.

Every respectable golf fan I know is against LIV. As Gen X, sports fan snob and anti-sellout culture, I will yield to their opinions.

Golf fans can definitely be holier than thou that’s for sure. But to act like this is the apocalypse of golf is dumb. Every person on here would take 100 mill to work less.

Reactions: wildcat1973
I think they've got some interesting ideas, team play in particular, that need to be refined.

The PGA has already reacted with their elevated tournaments and bigger prize pools. They were pretty stale and now they are going to have come up with some fresh new ideas of their own. Start with something simple like a cut bonus - if you make x amount of cuts straight you get $$$ or invites to select tournaments.

Reactions: roguemocha
Your dream was the pga tour, the pga tour gave you your life, it was your one goal in life. Pga tour gave you money for your kids and grandkids. Then you turn your back on everything you dreamed about and everything you have. The money was and is more than enough and you turn your back on all the players that built it that made nothing compared to what you have. I cannot ever respect that decision.

Your dream was the pga tour, the pga tour gave you your life, it was your one goal in life. Pga tour gave you money for your kids and grandkids. Then you turn your back on everything you dreamed about and everything you have. The money was and is more than enough and you turn your back on all the players that built it that made nothing compared to what you have. I cannot ever respect that decision.
Kinda like the slave should be thankful his master fed him and put a roof over his head.

Reactions: roguemocha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT