ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda like the slave should be thankful his master fed him and put a roof over his head.

galavant-bit-of-a-stretch.gif

A bit hammered. Inlaws in town for my FIL's 82nd birthday. He loves to cook and had a multi course game dinner prepped for the night. Duck, pheasant, wine pairings; the works, really.

We were sitting around the house about 4:00 pm and I suggested manhattans (he brought an opened bottle of Woodford to be fair), so we had a couple.

Then we opened a nice bottle of chilled Chardonnay and we were both in the bag trying to pull this complicated dinner together. The women aren't happy with me, but I was happy to assist.

I hit the lottery with the man, and I knew he just wanted to tie one on for his big day.

At the beginning of this IG journey, I was asked, “How many of these are you going to post”? I think I responded with, “As many as it takes.” Today is the Easter Sabbath. In our faith, we remember the life and sacrifice of the Promised Messiah, who came and fulfilled the law by freely giving His flawless life for the flawed: “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.” Today is the highest holiday, for we remember on this day, the sting of death was removed and that we would live forever because of Him. Ruby T made this bouquet with mommy and sent a photo of it to Momma Ruby the day she lost the last kitten of the last litter she would have. The photo of Ruby T climbing the tree house we would be the last photo we would ever take of Ruby T. In fact, it was snapped just 15 minutes before her heart would begin to give out. After the extreme shock of her passing, we would loving look on this photo, entitled, “Ascent,” and give gratitude to Heavenly Father for the photo but more importantly for her, our sweet baby. We will always love you. #love #loveneverdies #princessruby #angel #siberian

At the beginning of this IG journey, I was asked, “How many of these are you going to post”? I think I responded with, “As many as it takes.” Today is the Easter Sabbath. In our faith, we remember the life and sacrifice of the Promised Messiah, who came and fulfilled the law by freely giving His flawless life for the flawed: “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.” Today is the highest holiday, for we remember on this day, the sting of death was removed and that we would live forever because of Him. Ruby T made this bouquet with mommy and sent a photo of it to Momma Ruby the day she lost the last kitten of the last litter she would have. The photo of Ruby T climbing the tree house we would be the last photo we would ever take of Ruby T. In fact, it was snapped just 15 minutes before her heart would begin to give out. After the extreme shock of her passing, we would loving look on this photo, entitled, “Ascent,” and give gratitude to Heavenly Father for the photo but more importantly for her, our sweet baby. We will always love you. #love #loveneverdies #princessruby #angel #siberian
The real golden pussy

Koepka’s 72 hole form is starting to show.

Phil really looks like Hollywood Hogan out there today minus the colored beard.

Rahm is winning this thing.

I truly appreciate all the work Gina Vaynshteyn has done on this story. Distractify has really been on the front lines of every interstate exit in the South to get behind the scenes of what's happening here. Pulitzer worthy, for sure.

According to sources, Kid Rock played the peg board game while waiting on his Uncle Herschel breakfast to arrive. He left FIVE tees on the board, and a fellow patron who was playing fireside checkers called him an "egg no ra moose" to his face. He was so upset he walked out back and took an uzi to some horehound candy, a homemade quilt, and a coffee table book with funny Southern jokes.

Active Shooter In Louisville, near Slugger Field. Stay safe folks.

The news is saying that the shooter is in the building that Big A used to live in.

First Nashville, now Louisville? This is getting way to close to home.

Last edited:
-waffle house >>> cracker barrel >>>>>> Bob Evans.

-hit biscuit baby in Nashville last week. Downtown location had a 50yd line of people waiting to get in the door... nope*. Drove to Hillsboro (5mins) and was seated in 5 mins.

*don't care how in vogue/trendy/amazing a spot is...if you don't take reservations I'm *generally* skipping out... keep your line and get ****ed.

-quick little Vandy/Belmont viewing... gonna need to see more. She has college of Charleston on the list, so that'll make a for a fun visit.

-9am service yesterday. The music director is a buddy... but he gets a little out there on the selection. The communion music put me in mind of the theme for a Spanish language version of the theme from Knott's landing or something, unsettling tbh.

My best friend texted me about the Nashville shooting because she used to live down the street from Covenant and they have friends with a little girl at that school, and now two weeks later my husband texts me from his Louisville job site that there's another active shooter blocks from his hotel.

I don't know what the answer is, but this shit has absolutely got to ****ing stop. I am exhausted.

Well make that 6 dead, the last being the active shooter.

Haven’t heard there were multiple shooters yet, but at least one is no longer able to shot anymore or waste tax dollars on jail time!

Reactions: stuway
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT