ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate, UConn/SDSU will just about combine to score more points for the entire game than LSU/Iowa scored in the 1H (101).

This shit is unwatchable. The marquee game of the year, and these teams can't even get into the high 70s...

Last edited:
UConn with the same number of titles as Indiana and Duke. Did it in 24 years. Compliance issues under Calhoun and Ollie within a 5 year period. Stolen laptops. Banned from the tournament for APR.

Those sanctimonious fans are pretty bitchy tonight, too, that their hallowed tradition just got matched by UConn's repeated shenanigans.

I Love One Shining Moment too. God I miss seeing us throughout the song. Even when we didn’t win it all, we were there, deep into the song.
Now, one brief shot of Oscar’s face. Just sad, and unacceptable. Ugh!

I have a hard time believing Cal will be fine with winning just 1. I mean all his peers have/had more than that. It has to bother him, right? Is he that comfortable being the 15th-20th greatest coach ever?

I have a hard time believing Cal will be fine with winning just 1. I mean all his peers have/had more than that. It has to bother him, right? Is he that comfortable being the 15th-20th greatest coach ever?
You're operating on the assumption that he has what it takes to actually DO something about it. The evidence suggests that he's a great recruiter but a pretty meh basketball coach.

We’re the preseason #1 team next year, so at least we’ll get 1 closer to UCLA. That’s the good news.

Happy 8 year anniversary of us losing to Wisconsin in 2015. Anyone remember that one?
Was there. Had a 102 degree fever. Was unable to get a hotel room for less than $600 so drove back to Louisville. Was a wonderful day.

Called my boss on Sunday to let him know I was taking M/T off. Laid on the couch for about 48 straight hours.

F’n memories man!!

Reactions: wcc31
F UConn and Jim Calhoun.

Did Hurley ever “Park his car at Harvard Yard?!”

That one line by Calhoun, from Cals 30 for 30, will always be why I can’t stand that chowder faced, sanctimonious bastard, nor most of the northeast.

Reactions: TexKat
As a successful business owner, my philosophy is always “what’s best for the business” which makes it easier to make difficult decisions but also build pride in the business and a sense of group within the employees, with them sometimes sacrificing to better the business. If I were “employees first” not only would it be more difficult to accomplish goals, but I think it would cause more attrition due to people more willing to negotiate better pay/benefits at other competing businesses. Just my 2 cents anyway

If Reeves is gone for good, which I think he is, I’ll have nothing but love for that guy. It took our idiot head coach a while to figure this out, but Reeves could really fill it up in a variety of ways, he always had a great attitude, and he was fun as hell to watch. Only wish we had him in Lexington more than one year.

As a successful business owner, my philosophy is always “what’s best for the business” which makes it easier to make difficult decisions but also build pride in the business and a sense of group within the employees, with them sometimes sacrificing to better the business. If I were “employees first” not only would it be more difficult to accomplish goals, but I think it would cause more attrition due to people more willing to negotiate better pay/benefits at other competing businesses. Just my 2 cents anyway
The thing here… these aren’t mutually exclusive! Sometimes what’s best for the business can be “employee first!”

Anthony Davis and MKG fifth and sixth most shots, #1 and #2 pick, blah blah blah

The f*cker got high off his own supply

The thing here… these aren’t mutually exclusive! Sometimes what’s best for the business can be “employee first!”

Anthony Davis and MKG fifth and sixth most shots, #1 and #2 pick, blah blah blah

The f*cker got high off his own supply

Absolutely, they actually usually go hand in hand, but ultimately the business has to take priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT