ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Caitlyn Clark a 5.5 out of 10. Talked to a buddy today and he had her an 8. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Idk tough because being a cold blooded killer of a bball player raises it up some. Women’s bball player, 8
Real life chick, 6

Would be pretty dope to roll up to LAC or wherever with your girlfriend and be like we got next.

Bros would be chuckling like, this p-whipped mfer had to bring his girl to play ball.

Then you proceed to let her take all their souls and balls, put them in her gym bag and roll out. Would be epic.

I watched about 10 minutes and saw 3 airballed layups, half the players acting like 5 year olds and talking trash to the losing team, horrible officiating, and the winning coach sobbing with a minute left. What a mess, men’s college bball is bad enough.

Reactions: UK-BILL and UKMKG
I watched about 10 minutes and saw 3 airballed layups, half the players acting like 5 year olds and talking trash to the losing team, horrible officiating, and the winning coach sobbing with a minute left. What a mess, men’s college bball is bad enough.

I was actually impressed with the shotmaking. LSU 11-17 three (54% FG overall) and Iowa 14-30 from three. Teams combined for 42 assists.

No one gives a crap randoms:

Shady Hollow near Bowling Green today. The rain and weather hasn’t been great on fairways but man, those greens are pure and that’s a hidden gem. Island Green #18 is unreal.

Chariot Run tomorrow for 18. Unreal course. I’ve played several Dye courses but Chariot beats them all but French Lick. That place is unparalleled to be in Hilljack, IN.

Afterwards, off back toward the BG area to see the new lass. 31, good job, great mom, hotter than I should pull. Outkicking the Coverage. Epic Monday incoming!

I'm old enough to remember people calling Chat Holmgren a "unicorn," because we've never seen a 7-footer who can run, pass, and shoot.

Reactions: Col. Angus
LSU's coach has been a bit bonkers for a long time- I imagine she was out yelling "Hold that tiger D***, B****" into the early morning hours.

I have an odd hate for Mizzou considering they are pretty much just a throwaway school nobody cares about. Was nice to see the baseball team sweep them.

Forecast for Augusta looks pretty miserable. Went with Shane Lowry at +4500. Have not decided if Tiger plays the weekend yet. but with shit conditions, going from 80 degrees down to 50 and soaking wet- its gonna be a tough ask.

Was told by my wife that I can no longer just wear a Garmin running watch at all times and need a considerably upgraded timepiece for when I have to wear actual grown-up clothes. I have eyed some bucket-list watches but just didnt pull the trigger. Guess the search is on if shes going to give me the green light.

Krazy would still take Brandon Miller

Better believe it. That body frame isn’t built to handle the wear and tear of basketball life in the NBA. Just a matter of time before he isn’t playing and whoever takes Brandon Miller is reaping the rewards.

Paolo>>Chet last year too.

This was everywhere yesterday, but One of the most absurd basketball plays you’ll see. Tip dunk off a step-back/fade 3. Lmao.

7’4 👽

I literally did this same move last week against my son on the goal I set up in my basement. Then I yelled at him for not blocking out the shooter which is the real lesson here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT