ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, Wayne's favorite player on the team.
My favorite type of player is a clean cut, tough as nails black guy who doesn't have what looks to be prison tats, who can run the point and hit shots when it counts. Is that too much to ask for? Hell, they used to make them in Marion County.

60431cf5a7e54d38a5f584c8cac1deba--wildcats-basketball-kentucky-basketball.jpg

They are. We are. Some of us just don't feel the need to state it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY.

Literally any mention of basketball turns into 3 pages or regurgitated and redundant Cal takes. Pretty sure we have everyone noted. I mean, we can't talk about DJ Wagner, who we've recruited for 4 years, for a second without having this exact same goddam conversation? JFC, it's nauseating.
A-touching-MEN. Rack this bald asshole.

I'm talking about BBdK, not myself, another bald asshole.

-I'm a defacto crisis manager/negotiator by trade, sae. Just trying to keep the temperature in check.

^also note the caveat: "when Cal says/does something idiotic"...allowing cover when I feel like bitching. Risk management.

Nah. Feel free to resume when Livingston, Thiero, UGO, or whoever else leaves that shouldn't.

I'm excited about the new guys. Our locker room has clearly SUCKED the past few years, and that's kinda important. At least these kids all know, like, and respect each other and appear to actually enjoy playing basketball - which certainly has not been the case the last several seasons here.

A lot of people were saying Kansas State when the news hit but that may be because a short guy from New York had just had success there.

Matt mentioned Wheeler and Collins could go to the same school so I could see TCU or Baylor.

I know this. If I was Bronny James I’d change my name or go by my middle name.

F’ing Bronny?!? That was the only annoying thing about the McD’s game last night.

Pick a school, and change your name.

Watched the game last night. Wagner popped. His ability to get to the rim at will was expected but I was pleasantly surprised at his jumper in general and more specifically 3 pt shooting. He has good mechanics. No reason he can’t be a good 3 point shooter that can help stretch the floor.

Bradshaw looks like more of the super long and athletic big Cal prefers. Love his skillset and despite being rail thin he didn’t seem to mind to mix it up. High motor. Jump shot looks effortless. Cal better let him step out and take a few.

Edwards could be a lock down defender. Should be great in transition.

Lil Sheppard looked like he belonged on the court with the nation’s best.

I’m encouraged because this is the level of overall talent in one class that Cal would haul in during his initial run when we were going to Final Fours and or knocking on that door. They also seem to possess the intangibles of being highly competitive and really like each other.

I’m still so scorned over Cal’s style of play and or lack of ability to teach/coach a modern style of offense that places a premium on spacing and shooting. That’s going to be on the forefront of my mind until proven otherwise.

I’m encouraged because this is the level of overall talent in one class that Cal would haul in during his initial run when we were going to Final Fours and or knocking on that door. They also seem to possess the intangibles of being highly competitive and really like each other.

I’m still so scorned over Cal’s style of play and or lack of ability to teach/coach a modern style of offense that places a premium on spacing and shooting. That’s going to be on the forefront of my mind until proven otherwise.

Rack 'em. Nailed it.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Welp.. David Sisk is on 680 am here in Louisville and is currently reporting that Onyenso is now more than likely to enter the transfer portal.

Would Prime Mike Tyson beat Prime Muhammad Ali?

I say yes and if you disagree you have Boomer Bias and also probably overrate the Beatles.

The #1 point guard in the country showing up on campus with his famous pedigree in a Rolls Royce just didn’t really get the hype it deserved. What a BMF’er.

I think that’s partly on the program, partly on the state of the game. But give the dude his credit. I bet those seats are just flooded with Theta/Tri-Delt/ADPi juices by now.

I've never wanted to work for the NYPD until now. They have unisex locker rooms and female officers who look like this and stick their panties in your mouth? That's pretty much the opposite of having to look at a giant, pierced Jew cock.

62° and sunny for Opening Day in Cincinnati tomorrow.

Things looking up?
How are the Reds looking?

I haven’t followed, but the Cubs look like a .500 team if they’re healthy all season. They won’t be though so that’s fun.

The Reds should suck. They have a bunch of good young talent that will show signs this year of growing into their potential. The ones who actually reach their potential will be traded for more young stars who may one day be good.

PTI will be happy because nobody except Votto is making big money (by MLB & GYERO standards).

The Reds should suck. They have a bunch of good young talent that will show signs this year of growing into their potential. The ones who actually reach their potential will be traded for more young stars who may one day be good.
Should be ready for the big firesale in 2-3 years.

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
- My Wagnerssance post was kind of a joke, Rich. I believe I have dogcussed Cal as flagrantly as anyone over the past two years.

- That said- dude has had the #1 player target on his back since when - 7th grade? He’s never fallen below what - #2-3 in his class?

Who f’ing knows what Cal will design and place around him but that kid is surefire.

- Also feel similar about Edwards only to a lesser “star” extent.

- I don’t know about Bradshaw- have watched this movie before and Cal F’d it up.

-Dillingham is a curiosity. Could see him as a complete clown, short Brandon Boston, a Boatright or Brandon Jennings.

- Shep will contribute early and eventually be a Kentucky great later in his career - whether for Cal or Nathan Oats.

- More reason for optimism- our freshmen are from:

Camden, NJ
Roselle, NJ
Philly
Kentucky
North Carolina

- No PG13, No Kwahi, and it still doesn’t matter because my man Russ is on the Clippers.

Shew, that shot chart!

- ESPN Baseball Tonight had Cubs at 78.5 wins for the O/U and that is just about what I figured. When discussing the NL Central it was all Cardinals. That Jordan Walker kid is a damn monster of a man, goodness.

- It was a joke somewhere that we might get FAU vs Miami for the championship, and I have myself convinced those are the winners. I hope so at least.

- Can’t believe we are already to April. I hate yard work, opening pool, new mulch etc etc.

- Big day for legislature. Yes I thought I read Bullitt County, and even wondered why that would be **** like it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT