ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-UL really painted themselves in a corner too. Beloved former player endorsed by all the greats of the past. He's digging in with his assistants. What a mess. 4 wins, and as cricket pointed out, nothing too look forward to. Meanwhile in Lex, we're losing our shit over a 5-6 seed and #1 recruiting class coming in. Good to see we're a long way from the bottom.

-Fish taco from a food truck on Venice Beach sounds f*cking fantastic about right now. My favorite area as well, although it's been a long time since I visited, and no real desire to revisit LA. It's fine. Just not my cup of tea for a big city. More of NorCal guy.

-I'll take either of UGA/Vandy. Owe both a smack in the mouth. Sign me up for Duke in the tourney as well. Preferably 2nd Rd.

-70 in Feb and 40/20 in March. At least the sun stays out longer.

-Sounds like the WRs are digging Leary.

-Mixing in some decaf beans in the morning to scale back the caffeine without watering down the flavor. I'll keep you posted.

-Workout/Health post to piss off richie and wodie.

-GAMBOL TIME!!

I was flipping stations when driving on Sunday and came across some local Cards sports show. The host (Dave Scull) was getting emotional about how much women's basketball means to Louisville, and it's as important, if not more important to the univeristy than football and men's basketball. He was basically giving up on men's sports and hoping they would become the next UCONN or something. So pathetic.

Reactions: roguemocha
Correct. Got a 20oz Stanley that gets me to about 10am. Not sure if the last batch from Trade was just super strong, or I'm a pussy, but it was making me shaky. Reduced grounds but then it tasted like shit. Add in decaf beans and the flavor is back. Again, I'll keep y'all posted. Big stuff.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
-Mixing in some decaf beans in the morning to scale back the caffeine without watering down the flavor. I'll keep you posted.

waiting.gif

Anth,

Just finished my morning ritual of workout followed by a steam. I do this 7 days a week I just don’t care to get on here and tell everyone about it every time it happens.

Enjoy your workout though, bub.

I'm drinking coffee right now.

I will definitely be hitting up the Woodford Co game next week. Would be cool to meet up with any of you other fools that are attending.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
No P Club.

Thanks to me riding the coattails of my wife we joined a club 7 years ago that recently underwent a $20m addition and renovation to the clubhouse including a brand new fitness center & workout studio, new lockerooms & men’s lounge, sauna and individual steam showers.

It’s my little treat to myself.

Rich and I flying down to Charleston tomorrow am for a weekend of hoops and not laying up.

His CoC Cougars making the tourney should have the Holy One in a bit of a hoops hysteria. No plans other than taking in the Cats' Friday night game in downtown after a day of drinking and an agreeable meal.

Planned this back before #3 arrived knowing that 5 months in I'd be ready to GTFO.

Otherwise a complete moron, sometimes I *GET IT*, man, I really do.

The weather has gotten so crazy/weird that my Fox News loving dad conceded last night that climate change might be a thing. He then went on to quote the Bible, attribute it to Revelations, etc. Then we talked about his rotator cuff issues and how they would affect his golf game this spring.
If he's scared tell him to go to church.

Rich and I flying down to Charleston tomorrow am for a weekend of hoops and not laying up.

His CoC Cougars making the tourney should have the Holy One in a bit of a hoops hysteria. No plans other than taking in the Cats' Friday night game in downtown after a day of drinking and an agreeable meal.

Planned this back before #3 arrived knowing that 5 months in I'd be ready to GTFO.

Otherwise a complete moron, sometimes I *GET IT*, man, I really do.

🏀 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Dated a girl for like a minute that lived in Redondo Beach, and went to visit 5-6 years ago. Holy moly.

That’s the home of pro beach volleyball. Everyone there is rich, beautiful, super fit and healthy. Place was unreal. Perfect weather. Mid day on a Tuesday I’m running down the Strand watching people of all ages with perfect bodies playing championship level volleyball on the beach.

Kinda reminds me of a Ball Home neighborhood in Nicholasville, actually.

They opened up a frisbee golf course near by my house that’s always packed and basically my town is the Redondo Beach of NKY based on PTI’s description.

They opened up a frisbee golf course near by my house that’s always packed and basically my town is the Redondo Beach of NKY based on PTI’s description.
Ahhh. The smell of pot, lethargy and apathy permeating the air along with the beautiful view of the Ohio River vs the sight of the Pacific. I see the similarities.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Steam & workout in Louisville reminds me:

Nothing slaps like the wrinkled satchels of old men who strut around the Downtown Y locker room… I don’t even think half those dudes even worked out. 🤮

Reactions: roguemocha
Did that tree wrapped up in powerlines on Fincastle and Desha(?) get cleaned up? That was the one that really caught me off guard.

Reactions: rudd1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT