ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 weeks ago if you wouldve said UK could be a 5-seed in this tournament

Andy-King-Fyre.jpg
We really underestimated how awful the rest of the teams are.

I don’t remember Vanderbilt ever really playing all that well but then again I was drunk the last 12 years, so I could be wrong.
He never really played but is in the starting lineup for the Lakers these days and extremely valuable. Can't remember who it was against but he had a double double and then hit "reinjured."

We really tried our best to have a good time in Syracuse, but it was just shitty. I mean we really really really really tried. But it was just damn near impossible. Grey skies. Freezing cold. A bunch of northeastern types looking down on us b/c we're from Kentucky. The whole smart kid vs dumb kid angle vs. Cornell. And then to top it off, we lost to ****ing WVU with an all-time terrible shooting performance. Did I mention the rain?

I remember on the way home, I was trying everything I could to rationalize that loss - don't worry guys, we'll be back! Coach Cal is the best!!!!

Anth and crew - STFU 73. We lost. Syracuse sucks. Shut up.

Silence.

Total Gym*.
Shakeweight.
Bow-flex.
Tonal.
PRX Performance.
Tempo Studio.
Hyperbell.
OxeFit.
Yes4all.
Coba Glute Trainer.
Oyo Personal Gym.
Total Flex M Home Gym.
Fitlaya Fitness.
Relife Vertical Climber.

^all made a lot of folks rich and not a single person more fit. GYERO should look into hocking some fly-by-night fitness fad then use the profits for the fabled bar.

*Props to Christy Brinkley slinging shoddy exercise equipment while still throwing 90's down & in heat.

We really tried our best to have a good time in Syracuse, but it was just shitty. I mean we really really really really tried. But it was just damn near impossible. Grey skies. Freezing cold. A bunch of northeastern types looking down on us b/c we're from Kentucky. The whole smart kid vs dumb kid angle vs. Cornell. And then to top it off, we lost to ****ing WVU with an all-time terrible shooting performance. Did I mention the rain?

I remember on the way home, I was trying everything I could to rationalize that loss - don't worry guys, we'll be back! Coach Cal is the best!!!!

Anth and crew - STFU 73. We lost. Syracuse sucks. Shut up.

Silence.
I seem to remember Cornell having an issue with student suicides around that time. Gave the younger and much less mature Bernie good material to scream at them during the game.

Best part of Syracuse was leaving town and going to Cooperstown.
-Foo Kin John Chinese restaurant.

This is March. It is time to get pumped

Time to get pumped alright. You’ll feel it soon enough.

ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN THE BLUEGRASS

Trees have popped. Grass seed just popped. Mulch coming next week. All lawn equipment ready to go. Giant half dead oak from neighbors yard crushed my perennial bed. Mulch delayed.

Our QB has a strong beard and jaw. Dude looks scrappy. Like a Mark Stoops QB. He looks like an angry lil Irishman. Not like someone who will go viral for doing cute tricks with fruit and mayonnaise….not that anything is wrong with that.

Cox does look SEC af.

The potential of that big hoss we got from UNC…hope he pans out.

Afari, Tisdale, and Lovett all lay the wood. We might get our mojo back this year. Could be a nasty team.

Wallace, Jackson, Weaver…sheesh.

Lamar Jackson sucks, tmfs.

Time to get pumped alright. You’ll feel it soon enough.

ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN THE BLUEGRASS

Trees have popped. Grass seed just popped. Mulch coming next week. All lawn equipment ready to go. Giant half dead oak from neighbors yard crushed my perennial bed. Mulch delayed.

Our QB has a strong beard and jaw. Dude looks scrappy. Like a Mark Stoops QB. He looks like an angry lil Irishman. Not like someone who will go viral for doing cute tricks with fruit and mayonnaise….not that anything is wrong with that.

Cox does look SEC af.

The potential of that big hoss we got from UNC…hope he pans out.

Afari, Tisdale, and Lovett all lay the wood. We might get our mojo back this year. Could be a nasty team.

Wallace, Jackson, Weaver…sheesh.

Lamar Jackson sucks, tmfs.
This post reminds me of this song….

Wife (who is from CT and knows nothing about sports, much less college bball) last night: “is there a game on tonight?”

Me: “babe, it’s march”

Pros and cons to having your spouse be a die hard. Ex wife was as fanatical about it as I am. I think I prefer the current way better though as I usually get to watch the games by myself with no interruption.

I know Beachbody is a pyramid scheme when it comes to supplements, but I have always enjoyed their workouts. Currently wrapping up their Liift4 work program. Basically you work out intensely for 4 days a week and mix lifting and HIIT. I’m enjoying it and have noticed a huge (lol) difference in penis and cock ring size.
InSanity workout is the real deal. Still go to it from time to time just to test the current stamina.

Can't stand Kansas but I don't wish that on anyone. I hope he has a full recovery. That's two huge hits to two teams that I thought had a legitimate shot at cutting the nets this year. This is truly shaping up to be one of those years where a random off the wall team could get hot and win it or just one of the really good teams without a big name (Houston) could live up to their ranking.

Reactions: UK_Dallas
Speaking of Kansas I was watching one of those A&E WWE Biographies on Sunday about Chyna and apparently Jason King wrote a book about her. I remember when he was a top NCAA basketball writer. I guess he is at Outkick now.

Speaking of Kansas I was watching one of those A&E WWE Biographies on Sunday about Chyna and apparently Jason King wrote a book about her. I remember when he was a top NCAA basketball writer. I guess he is at Outkick now.
Was there a chapter on Backdoor to Chyna?

I actually can’t believe more college basketball coaches don’t have heart attacks/strokes more often. They seem like they are screaming their heads off and losing their shit all day every day. I can’t imagine getting that worked up that frequently. Can’t be good for you.

It won’t be a random team like Iowa winning the title this year. It’ll be somebody like ucla/Indiana/Duke just to piss us off.

Brother at the McDonald’s drive thru asked me if I had to choose one to live off of, would I rather eat apples every day or olives every day ??? Gonna have to find a new McDonald’s

The Jewish guy with the arm sized cock should’ve slid an Apple Watch over it. That’d be a fun conversation starter.

-I’m impressed that someone is perceptive enough to pick up on what a naked persons religion is. Maybe he was wearing a yarmulke?

-Can’t stress enough how huge that Arkansas win was. Literally has made this entire month, and obviously two weeks, just that much better.

-Even after a mild winter and meh weather this week and next the energy and gidyness I feel in early March is unrivaled. More sunlight, the tournament, knowing good weather is just around the corner. Just a great time of the year.

-Sports gambling pretty much being passed in all but the most backward loser states has added a new wrinkle to this month that I’m thoroughly enjoying

Maybe his cock was wearing a yarmulke? He did dress it up with a ring already. For Purim, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT