ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things happen in life that no matter how often I’m reminded that they’re real, I just can’t wrap my head around it. It feels like a fever dream.

Recently:

- Donald Trump becoming President of the United States

- HOFCJVC letting Kentucky basketball slither into Billy Clyde levels of despair

I know it was discussed, but what really happened with Robic? Something clearly went sour, but other than his wife vaguebooking about it, has anyone said what it was?

also, how big an issue is the land use piece of the new practice facility? I'm sure if it was legit, Barnhart might have used that excuse to veto. Also not sure that tidbit would have filtered through Tucker's source.

Mitch and Cal are oil and water we all know that. In my opinion oil needs to be a cool guy and accept water. BUT cal is a fn asshole. And he’s a failure at UK. His ego his shit talking are in the end a failure.

I will be genuinely shocked if we lose to Tennessee by less than 20 on Saturday.

They're an elite defensive team, an efficient offensive team, the crowd will already be smelling blood in the water, and they're retiring Lofton's jersey.

Recipe for a rout. Barnes' friendship with Cal may be the only thing keeping it from being an abject disaster.

I really hope I'm wrong. But I doubt it.

Go Cats!!!

I will be genuinely shocked if we lose to Tennessee by less than 20 on Saturday.

They're an elite defensive team, an efficient offensive team, the crowd will already be smelling blood in the water, and they're retiring Lofton's jersey.

Recipe for a rout. Barnes' friendship with Cal may be the only thing keeping it from being an abject disaster.

I really hope I'm wrong. But I doubt it.

Go Cats!!!
It will also be payback for when we boatraced them last year in Rupp after Joe B passed.

I thought we got that in the SEC tournament boatracing?

Anyway, even if they are friends, Cal's a guy that you still beat the shit out of in anything whenever you can. We all have friends like that, and if you're any good yourself at something, you have friends that will gladly return the favor when presented the opportunity.

This is going to be 30+ points IMO.

We've only had one cordial, 30 second conversation about 8 years ago, but I'd fight side by side with SAE. He understands the "us against the world" mentality that is the identity of BBN. . . except when he wants to kick them in their sleeping bags and set their tents on fire when they're camping out for Madness. Probably let you go your own way on that one, maverick.

But everything else? I'm in, baby.

It’s no act. Let me take you back to the post-tornado SEC Tournament in 2008 when a Georgia fan who happened to be a friend one of his buddies made a condescending remark about Kentucky football and SAE just starts roasting the dude, going straight to Sherman and how he wishes the good General would have made his way east a bit and torched that bullshit town.

So let me get this straight.. JMI is the name of the church Mitch attends?

- crazy (dumb) take but I actually think we come out and play pretty well Sat, UT starts a little flat and we hang around most of the game but still lose by 15+.

Go Cats!

I mean, F Barnhart but lol at the rest of Tucker’s mailbag. How convenient that much of the blame goes to the assistants!?!?! Shocker. Weren’t a problem last January.

I guess Mitch and the assistants are all hiding the lineup analytics and Twitter from Cal. Don’t want the ornery MFer to see he’s played his STATISTICALLY BEST lineup 20 F’ing possessions on the season.

F off, Tucker.

As terrible and miserable as it all is, for some reason can’t look away.

It’s almost as if I’m actually embracing the awfulness of the entire situation. Morbid and twisted, I know. Maybe I should seek some counseling.

A guy in my office is trying to sell a couple lowers on Tuesday night for face value. Can’t find any takers. Normally those wouldn’t last five minutes. I wouldn’t accept them for free right now.

Speaking of KSR, I was told today on Feb 17 they will host their show at Three Boys distillery. Some have been already, but it should be a fun time.

* The R. Bud Dwyer suicide will forever be the one video that haunts me. One second the dude is alive, giving a speech (a nervous one, though; sweating badly), the next he's on the ground with a camera directly on his face. The blood out of his nose is gushing like a waterfall, and you can actually see the soul leaving his body through his eyes.

* Give me Six from "Blossom" if we're picking crushes and "go-to" thoughts as a teen in the early 90s.

* Screw a(n) 8:15pm kickoff for a Sunday night playoff game, but local pub is doing a Bengals Breakfast at Night, starting at 8pm with a full spread.

I'm sure that's going to be end up being a, "Hey, let's just meet up around 2, bet some ponies/NFL and just have a Sunday Funday pre-game."

If so, O/U on fully being asleep is 1:59am. Kind of getting anxiety about next Monday.

* If we are talking about 80s game show bonus rounds, it's nearly a tie for Matts between "Tic Tac Dough" and "The $25,000 Pyramid."

Even though the crowd pop the winner got from "Pyramid," getting that "Tic" and "Tac" before the dragon was always worth a fist pump as a 9-year-old.

(NOTE: The Price is Right was too obvious.)

* Speaking of games, it has ALWAYS bothered me that we had to share property in Monopoly with Indiana and the color was RED.

* If we're doing peanut butter and crackers, I have to put a huge layer of PB on one of the crackers, and then smash another cracker on top for a sandwich. Velvetta cheese slice in between if I'm feeling it.

Using Ritz or Town House is a coin-flip.

* Might have already said it, but let's go ahead and put Forte as the horse we're wagering $$$ on come the first Saturday in May.

I’m not gonna bitch or say one word Saturday because I know what’s coming. I hate the explosion that’s gonna happen after that game. Crazy we r here.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Let me caveat by saying I would, because of course, but there are legit *hundreds* of chicks on UKs campus that are as attractive or more so than Tyler Herros baby mama.

I just do not understand this Insta obsession….

- cute face
- ass the size of a dump truck
- B cups

2 kids with THAT by the age of 22?? [laughing]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT