ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention he publicized he made the bet because he was donating it to charity if he won.

Like I said during the Damar Hamlin fiasco, the NFL loves a good story so long as it doesn't involve someone's head rebounding off the ground or a Hall of Famer shooting himself in the chest. Soulless group of billionaires, that lot.

Give me weed and gambling and I won't complain about the stupid politics of this state for a few years. That being said, I'm still technically a resident of the great state of Florida for now so I can't vote anyway.

* I'm loving the legal Gambol up here in Ohio so far. Would love it even more if McIntosh would've punched one in last night. Oh well.

What a dominant performance. And if a pretty good kicker makes a 49 yd FG last game, they don't even make it to the finals. Crazy.

* Speaking of gambol, no way we win by 20 tonight, right? I don't care how bad SC is.

* I love that my daughter is a sporty spice, but I need a break. I sure don't want her to get burned out. The current pace in unsustainable.

Right now she is playing school basketball, club indoor soccer and club volleyball. Plus the older school bball team keeps calling her up to fill in.

* I haven't been able to watch the Cats live in a while. Which is a good thing, really. As soon as I see the Caltanic heading toward an iceberg every game, I FF to make sure we don't make a miraculous comeback then just turn it off in disgust.

What a kick in the nuts this season has been. I'm somewhere between apathy and Chumps. I hate the entire staff. All-Star recruiters, sure. But let's figure out how to win a game or two and not look like a bunch of limp dick sad sacks.

I'm starting to hate nearly all the players, too. Holy shit, have a little pride you entitled little bitches.

I mean, just last year we were absolutely incredible in January. Ball movement, buckets of points, stingy defense, putting good teams away... Now, I'm not sure we can go .500 in the SEC. I don't think we will.

No way I'm watching one second of the sacrifice at Tennessee on Saturday.

I'm going to a 10-yr old volleyball tourney instead of the SEC Tournament.

* Who Dey!

* Touch this, I'm hungry. I'm going to City BBQ.

Speaking of Tennessee, they currently have the best AdjD in KenPom history right now, by a pretty wide margin.

FmIgbFaXEAAR84_

That sounds like something I would love and like a good place to start for next trip out here (we are already planning it). I didn’t know how the kids would do going to the dam and the canyon but they both acted relatively (compared to normal rowdiness) well considering how long we were either in the vehicle or the bus once we got to the west rim.

Also going to check out red rock next trip. Pretty bummed we didn’t get to do that today but we only had the car for the day and we stopped a lot to take pictures on the way to and from what we did today.

Next time out here we may just only do stuff like the meteorite and red rock. There’s only so much stuff on the strip outside of circus circus, fountains at the balagio. Maybe go up in the strat? Idk I love vegas though. This is only my second time out here and I keep finding stuff that I want to do. Just gotta drag the kids along with me

Incidentally - Arizona is i THINK -- hosting the world's first Satanic Convention this year

They also have jumping cactus and hallucinogenic frogs

I think I've been to that one in 1998 I believe. Was there some fashion of "Joe" in the name of the place?

I literally cannot remember - both visits to Korea were whirlwind, C130 driven, So-Ju fueled R&R visits -- I remember that there was a new , pungent smell with every block of SongTan i walked

I remember being VERY turned on by Korean women and vaguely disturbed at the raw meat hanging at the outdoor market

I DEFINITELY remembered Billy Hirschfield and I throwing a toilet off the roof of our hotel

Theres a story there but - I gotta go pee now

TCU:
"We got THIS - there's no way UGA is faster, deeper or THAT much better than the Big10 Honkey Tonk Robots we just barely beat

NCAA:

"Damnit -- let Corky play too!....football isn't just for the bigger faster kids!! CORKY
WANTS TO PLAY!!"

That was a cringe worthy game that at times caused me to look away embarrassed - and occasionally - laughing so hard i probably peed myself a little

It seems high time to somehow separate the power mad - Uber Achievers of College Football -- from the fine institutions and young
men that represent LESS absorbed/less focused teams -- someone's going to get hurt, man😂

i mean -- TCU obviously didn't realize there was another GEAR of speed and execution POSSIBLE -- shit that made sense against Baylor, Iowa St ("rassin' school ") and Carnegie-Mellon .....just failed repeatedly and publicly last night

The end of the first half looked like some obnoxious kid high jacked a playstation game and was just running up the score snd overall embarrassment levels

I loved it

It’s never a credit to the fans when we land a player, and it’s always our fault when we miss on one. Got it.

It’s amazing how quick the universities completely ruined something as simple as Don Franklin paying Reed Sheppard 100k to take a picture in front of a Chevy Tahoe. Jesus H. NOPE THE UNIVERSITY HAS STARTED A COLLECTIVE AND FANS CAN REGISTER FOR THE COLLECTIVE AT UKFIFTEENDANIELBOONEGRANTKY.COM - FROM THERE THEY CAN SELECT FROM ANY OF THE 38 DONATION OPTIONS AND WILL RECEIVE A COMMERTIVE KFUND DECAL THEY CAN STICK ON THE BACK OF THEIR Q35 TO FLEX ON THE OTHER PARENTS IN THE CARLINE AT LEXINGTON CATHOLIC EVERY MORNING. THIS WILL HELP US BEAT BAMA #IAM4UK

No, f*ck you

It’s like you yokels weren’t at the planning meeting during the Bahamas trip. For Chrissakes- we had a power point at the bourbon tasting, if you can go down one trim level on your Tahoe lease, if enough people do that we can get a mid level DB to transfer in from GA Tech.

I don't even like the Buckeyes, you idiots. I celebrated when the kick got shanked.

You fools listen to a moron who was given some landlord job by his Daddy because he couldn't seal the deal on a gift wrapped chance to be mayor, and who can't even climb a ladder, tell the same lies over and over again and begin to believe them. Like a bunch of Chief's conspiracy buddies being convinced the election was stolen.

But, I don't care. I wish I was an Ohio State fan. They're pretty touching good. I sure wouldn't mind it if UK was as good as they are.

And SAE can worship these bucknuts. You handsome fair-haired asshole.

Does UKO cheat on his wife this week?

What an effing sociopath. One of the last I’d ever want to do is spend my time on a univ I don’t like.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I never thought I’d see the day where Kentucky football couldn’t land the best of the best recruits and transfers. I even saw that Alabama somehow managed the #1 recruiting class. Unbelievable what NIL, and most importantly the fans, have done to our proud football program. On the flip side I’m very proud to say that the historically disheveled basketball program managed to get the #1 class by a mile, despite the cheapskate fans. Whoever said NIL would totally change the landscape of college sports was right on the money.

Is he a UK EMPLOYEE? if not, then I see no contractual obligation to JMI. Lawyerballs?

Anyway, Kirby Smart was acting like a jackass on the sidelines. Officially hate that visor-wearing shit stain.

It is OK to have double-fandom of innocent, no compete teams to UK… You like Louisiana Monroe? Go for it. I love Army. Will attend a game a year until I can’t walk.

Liam should wear Scratch costume tonight at game, do the Y…. In front of 10,000 people.

For this school/athletic department-driven NIL to work, you have to get all the suits to cannibalize their own fundraising objectives. They literally have to take huge chunks of all the money they work their asses off for all year and send a huge portion elsewhere. Good luck with that!

All this whining and bellyaching about the NIL is pretty pathetic, actually. So here's how it's going to shake out -- schools will just commercialize it and add it to their portfolio just like any other fundraising objective, and the exact same schools who always make the most $$$ will continue to do so.

In the SEC, Alabama, Florida, Texas, etc will lead the pack, and Kentucky will fall in line just ahead of Vanderbilt and hopefully ahead of Miss State. Just over here flexing my common sense, yall.

If you look at the basketball and football recruiting rankings from before NIL to now they’re nearly identical 😂. Literally nothing changed other than the biggest and richest programs can actually put a number publicly out there for you to see how much more they pay players to come instead of doing it secretly previous to NIL. Expecting Kentucky to consistently get top 10 recruits because of NIL in football and then blaming the fans when they dont do it is a coherent thought why? Especially when our rich and historically great bball program is recruiting just as well as ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT