ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really, REALLY sucks, but KSR/Matt Jones are huge competition for the UKAD. I think he's right that they can collaborate and make the entire pot bigger, but as I've said previously, he's got to be the only NON-official tv/radio show in the country that's way more successful than the school sanctioned one.

College athletics was completely built on the basis of monopoly, so it's actually very easy to see (and easy to hate) why the UKAD doesn't like him.

For this school/athletic department-driven NIL to work, you have to get all the suits to cannibalize their own fundraising objectives. They literally have to take huge chunks of all the money they work their asses off for all year and send a huge portion elsewhere. Good luck with that!
Why does it seem like every major program but us is figuring it out.

This is a sight… oddly what this team needs is a Duke ‘slap the floor’ defensive effort.

Nice crowd

FmJkP1WXEAAhgZZ

If we put in one of our 2 capable shooters before the lead gets to 20, we might have a chance.

Cal is totally clueless. I'd almost feel bad for him if he didn't make nearly $10M.

And this Lamont Paris guy can just **** the hell off...

Paris developed a reputation as a recruiter and developer of talent as an assistant coach. At Wisconsin, serving under head coaches Bo Ryan and Greg Gard, he was credited with keying efforts with All-American and current Phoenix Sun Frank Kaminsky, 2015 first-round NBA Draft selection Sam Dekker and Nigel Hayes, who is playing with FC Barcelona in the Liga ACB EuroLeague.

And this Lamont Paris guy can just **** the hell off...

Paris developed a reputation as a recruiter and developer of talent as an assistant coach. At Wisconsin, serving under head coaches Bo Ryan and Greg Gard, he was credited with keying efforts with All-American and current Phoenix Sun Frank Kaminsky, 2015 first-round NBA Draft selection Sam Dekker and Nigel Hayes, who is playing with FC Barcelona in the Liga ACB EuroLeague.
What timeline are we in ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT