ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to watch. Ex Vandy and Rams RB Stacy beating his ex girlfriend in front of their 5 month old baby

I bet she learned not to serve him boring, soggy ass Frosted Flakes again. Also, should have hung the TV on the wall and out of the way. Now she got to go get a new 42 inch to replace the one she was body slammed thru. Power Bomb would have been more effective doh.

Matt dropping rumors, confirmed or not, on the biggest media platform in the state about UK's head football coach being a candidate for a high profile SEC job the morning before senior day (and a recruiting weekend) and a few weeks before signing period probably doesn't help his cause over on Lexington Avenue.

I GET IT (I guess), but also sows just a slight bit of doubt over the altruistic spin you sometimes put on your business. Almost seems spiteful, which would strike me as a bold strategy with UK.

JMO.
This should have just been entitled “Matt please don’t tell me bad news”

What I said is correct. And if you listened to it on the show (instead of reading the paraphrased out of context rantings of people who don’t like me on message boards) you would have heard the context and why I shared it

We want to play big boy football. And if we do, people will come after our coaches and yes, it will be talked about before Signing Day. It happened already at A&M, Ole Miss and Mich St this week. And some of them have bigger games than we do this week

When I post comments about Vince, people say I am acting as his agent. When I do the same on Mark, I am trying to hurt UK. Both are nonsense

Facts are facts. If I don’t say them, someone else will

Sorts radio hosts sharing coaching rumors seems kinda like a core job duty imo. Why the hell else would people listen to talk radio??

Absolutely. No reason to take a stand against communism. Or genocide. Or mass fentanyl production. Or making dissidents and journalists disappear. Or their aggression in Hong Kong or Taiwan or the South China Sea.
Then ol' Sleepy should actually do something. Keep the athletes at home and encourage other countries to do the same instead of word salad.

So you made a business decision to get it out there. That's entirely your right to do so. But again, my point was I can see how that choice doesn't earn you a lot of goodwill with the UKAD, who also has business decisions to make.
With all due respect to Mitch, If he doesn’t like that I do my job and create a business that also supports UK Athletics, then that’s his problem. I have always believed that it is best for everyone when KSR and Uk are on the same page. Calipari and Stoops agree. In the past Mitch has too. I am not sure what he thinks nowadays

And if in turn, we don’t get the soccer coach on the show, we will have to live with that burden

Reactions: UK-BILL
I refuse to believe that Matt is some insider on the LSU coaching job.

If O’Brien and Stoops are really 2 and 3 then the LSU AD is more out of touch with the fan base than Mitch is.

Banner day on Twitter for me.

I've pissed off barstool ul by getting their post ratio'd, and now Matt Jones is calling me a jerk because I said they need to quit trying to stir shit up.

I've also gotten some traction out of my Biden/Harris #shits-n-giggles meme.

Might be time to start considering a career as an influencer.

Banner day on Twitter for me.

I've pissed off barstool ul by getting their post ratio'd, and now Matt Jones is calling me a jerk because I said they need to quit trying to stir shit up.

I've also gotten some traction out of my Biden/Harris #shits-n-giggles meme.

Might be time to start considering a career as an influencer.
#shits-N-giggles

^Rack

I bet she learned not to serve him boring, soggy ass Frosted Flakes again. Also, should have hung the TV on the wall and out of the way. Now she got to go get a new 42 inch to replace the one she was body slammed thru. Power Bomb would have been more effective doh.

You really are a stupid idiot, to joke about such a thing.

Nobody here likes you. I can assure you lurkers like me can’t freaking stand wading through your stupid shyt posts, like the abomination above. I’m sure 90% of GYERO has you on ignore.…so you are writing in a diary that nobody wants to read, hoping for acceptance that is never going to come.

As you’ve been told repeatedly, it’s ok just to read this thread.

#shits-N-giggles

^Rack
i7BM8bi.jpeg

This should have just been entitled “Matt please don’t tell me bad news”

What I said is correct. And if you listened to it on the show (instead of reading the paraphrased out of context rantings of people who don’t like me on message boards) you would have heard the context and why I shared it

We want to play big boy football. And if we do, people will come after our coaches and yes, it will be talked about before Signing Day. It happened already at A&M, Ole Miss and Mich St this week. And some of them have bigger games than we do this week

When I post comments about Vince, people say I am acting as his agent. When I do the same on Mark, I am trying to hurt UK. Both are nonsense

Facts are facts. If I don’t say them, someone else will

hey Matt
we went to middlesboro together as i recall
go jackets 13-0 baby

So you made a business decision to get it out there. That's entirely your right to do so. But again, my point was I can see how that choice doesn't earn you a lot of goodwill with the UKAD, who also has business decisions to make.

If Mitch doesn't know what LSU's interest is, in his head coach, he is worse than I thought.

I'm tired of agreeing with focking mjones, but people are sour just because it's bad news.

And look, if you want this to go away, Stoops could come out right now and squash ALL of it. That's who Mitch needs to talk to

Reactions: justa
So let me make sure I’ve got this down correctly:

a sports news reporter is supposed to *checks notes* not report major sports news?

The thing about Rittenhouse that I can’t help but laugh about - 99% of the general public formed their opinion based on the political ideologies of the shooter and the deceased. If the shooter had been a liberal and the dead guys were wearing MAGA hats, then everyone (on both sides) would pull a complete 180 on their beliefs about the case.

The thing about Rittenhouse that I can’t help but laugh about - 99% of the general public formed their opinion based on the political ideologies of the shooter and the deceased. If the shooter had been a liberal and the dead guys were wearing MAGA hats, then everyone (on both sides) would pull a complete 180 on their beliefs about the case.
Not if one were a pedophile and the other a woman beater.

Outside of that, agree.

This was all a setup from the jump, look at how ignorant some Americans are, browsing through twitter makes me wish birth control was retroactive. Everyone is losing their shit apologizing to black america, and for what? This case was self defense from the jump, the far left (I won't even say liberals, I mean the extreme left) made this into something that it would NEVER be proven to be. It was never going to be anything but self defense and anyone with a prefrontal cortex knew this. Yet they want to make it into another "Well he's white so he walks free" while completely ignoring the other 3 people in this case were ... wait for it, WHITE. So which is it? The white privilege guy gets off but the other 3 white people also get no justice in their opinion so ... literally makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT