ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been purposely ignoring this affair, but was informed this afternoon by a colleague at happy hour that this asshole shot two white dudes. If this is true, then what is all the commotion about?

White trash has been shooting other white trash for all eternity. Why is this a surprise. Does no one read the Mountain Eagle anymore? If he didn’t shoot a black dude, I don’t understand why all these agitators are up in arms.

Reactions: 80 Proof
I have been purposely ignoring this affair, but was informed this afternoon by a colleague at happy hour that this asshole shot two white dudes. If this is true, then what is all the commotion about?

White trash has been shooting other white trash for all eternity. Why is this a surprise. Does no one read the Mountain Eagle anymore? If he didn’t shoot a black dude, I don’t understand why all these agitators are up in arms.
It has still somehow been turned into a white privilege / black loss. 3 white attackers, 1 white defender, the 3 attackers ****ed around and found out.

Reactions: Col. Angus
The thing about Rittenhouse that I can’t help but laugh about - 99% of the general public formed their opinion based on the political ideologies of the shooter and the deceased. If the shooter had been a liberal and the dead guys were wearing MAGA hats, then everyone (on both sides) would pull a complete 180 on their beliefs about the case.

No, they formed their opinion based on the video chronicling the entire event. A lot of people forget this entire thing was on video.

Kenosha is peaceful tonight (so far) because Kyle is back on the streets.

Reactions: sinker16
Wheeler is:
Eazy-E
eazy-e.jpg

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT