ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of you expert Photoshoppers needs to take that Zac Stacy video and replace his head with JonBlue's, and the gal's head with WhiteWayne's.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Do bans really work?

I’ve even banned from the Main Board a couple of times. Once for a week and the other times for a month. I’m also fairly certain I got one here for posting a picture of my gf’s boobs, only for a few days though after I plead my case to Graf. Come to find out you can’t do that even if you put it in a spoiler.

• Haha
Reactions: gobigbluebell
Not sure why it’s bothering me but there’s something extremely condescending about Mags thinking no one would know about the soccer game Sunday night if it wasn’t for him and he’s going to do the program a huge favor by buying a bunch of tickets and giving them away to people (that likely won’t use them) that come to the restaurant.

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
Not sure why it’s bothering me but there’s something extremely condescending about Mags thinking no one would know about the soccer game Sunday night if it wasn’t for him and he’s going to do the program a huge favor by buying a bunch of tickets and giving them away to people (that likely won’t use them) that come to the restaurant.
Think he would have the same opinion if he was the party holding the exclusive contract?

The woman driving this car lived.
FEVxpiXVkAEwt0T

Matt has a problem with rules when they don’t favor him. And yes I do agree, way overpriced.
I am glad all it takes for some on here to praise Mitch Barnhart is to have them take a stance against me.

Seriously if people don’t see that their policy only hurts them, I don’t know what to tell you. The soccer coach contacted us and asked if he could come on. I said yes even though having the soccer coach on does nothing for us. I thought it would be good to help promote them for a big game. I hope they have a huge crowd either way but in this case, we definitely help them more than any buzz or interest would be created in KsR by having him on

It’s a stupid rule. All the coaches think so. Stoops and Vince just violate it bc they know UK won’t do anything about it. Cal also violates it although he calls and doesn’t come in. The only people tht don’t violate it are the secondary sports who need the exposure. So what happens is we get the coaches on that help us (the big sports) and the ones that could use our help (the others) they prevent from the publicity. It’s asinine

And Malones has no radio show…and if they did, having the soccer coach at my bar before the doors even open would have no effect on it. It’s dumb and does nothing to help anyone but JMI, which is why three of the secondary sport head coaches wrote either me or Ryan and encouraged us to keep railing on them.

Buying the tickets is good publicity for us and will actually generate a little business for us bc of the “cause”. So it works out.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
The President is considering a diplomatic boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics.

[laughing]

This is absolutely the most political “non political” event every single time. These world leaders get the biggest hard on every 2 years to flex their Cold War muscles and impose their views on such a grand stage.

Stay home, then, dickface. Past your bedtime anyways.

KSR and Matt are in a very weird position. I mean they *have* to be the only pre and post game for any sports team in the world where the unofficial show is infinitely better than the “official broadcast.”

It’s pretty hysterical listening to that crew, then continuing on as it switches over to Christi Thomas and the rest of those goofballs. Just an enormous drop off.

I am glad all it takes for some on here to praise Mitch Barnhart is to have them take a stance against me.

Seriously if people don’t see that their policy only hurts them, I don’t know what to tell you. The soccer coach contacted us and asked if he could come on. I said yes even though having the soccer coach on does nothing for us. I thought it would be good to help promote them for a big game. I hope they have a huge crowd either way but in this case, we definitely help them more than any buzz or interest would be created in KsR by having him on

It’s a stupid rule. All the coaches think so. Stoops and Vince just violate it bc they know UK won’t do anything about it. Cal also violates it although he calls and doesn’t come in. The only people tht don’t violate it are the secondary sports who need the exposure. So what happens is we get the coaches on that help us (the big sports) and the ones that could use our help (the others) they prevent from the publicity. It’s asinine

And Malones has no radio show…and if they did, having the soccer coach at my bar before the doors even open would have no effect on it. It’s dumb and does nothing to help anyone but JMI, which is why three of the secondary sport head coaches wrote either me or Ryan and encouraged us to keep railing on them.

Buying the tickets is good publicity for us and will actually generate a little business for us bc of the “cause”. So it works out.
We all agree it’s a stupid rule but as I said above you don’t like it bc it doesn’t benefit you. Gotcha, thanks

Reactions: 80 Proof
No, you must not have even bothered to read the post or your mind can’t comprehend single English…as I said, having on the soccer coach doesn’t help me in the least. The things that do help me, we already get

The rule is self defeating and stupid. So perfect for a lot of recent UK Athletics decisions

No, you must not have even bothered to read the post or your mind can’t comprehend single English…as I said, having on the soccer coach doesn’t help me in the least. The things that do help me, we already get

The rule is self defeating and stupid. So perfect for a lot of recent UK Athletics decisions
They HAVE to do it to protect their corporate sponsors who actually give $$ to the university. It’s a stupid rule, I agree. But not doing it leaves them vulnerable to those sponsors which isn’t going to happen.

Let me say again, it’s a stupid rule but for someone who doesn’t care at all like you constantly say, you sure do have your panties in a wad. Damn, I’ve never seen someone so thin skinned as you.

They HAVE to do it to protect their corporate sponsors who actually give $$ to the university. It’s a stupid rule, I agree. But not doing it leaves them vulnerable to those sponsors which isn’t going to happen.

Let me say again, it’s a stupid rule but for someone who doesn’t care at all like you constantly say, you sure do have your panties in a wad. Damn, I’ve never seen someone so thin skinned as you.
They don’t have to do anything. They don’t do anything to stop football or basketball and those sponsors still pay.

I responded to your initial comment bc I genuinely thought you would like my explanation as to the behavior you were criticizing. I guess that is not the case. I will try not to make that mistake as it pertains to your comments in the future.

in other news, officially worried about losing Vince. Hope it doesn’t happen obviously

Meh, agree with Matt. I know some of you suck off Mitch on here, but he is the king of self defeating bullshit. There isn't a person on earth who pisses off his fanbase while allowing alcohol for some, while not others. And turning down millions in revenue while doing it.
Mitch has no business sense. I think he is good at compliance and such, but many of his decisions are laughable.

A Chinese tennis star accuses a high ranking official of sexual assault and she has been missing for 16 days now. Unlikely there is a good outcome here.

Gotta give the WTA credit for being the only organization with the balls to question China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT