ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, apparently JaRule is playing a free concert on Fountain Square Saturday night...and I'm going as it's my girl's roommate's birthday. lol

Reactions: Mashburned
-Jim Porter's. If there was ever an easy place to end a dry spell, that was the place. Thanks for the memories Mrs. Meyer.

-Bruce Jenner's new lady pictures are disturbing at best. Be weird if thats your thing. Dont post pictures all over the internets freako.

-Confirmed, I'm still in the Red Lot, but sounding like most of my group has been downgraded to Orange or PS1 in UK Football parking.

This quote proves nothing but saying he used proves nothing, so I'll post it here because I did after all offer bonzo $1,000 to nothing he never used. Tiger is too much of a nerdy pussy to use drugs. TS.

Williams announced Monday that he will be back this summer to loop for his most recent player, Adam Scott. Prior to that announcement, he shared several anecdotes from his days with Woods in a wide-ranging piece for Golf Digest.

Williams caddied for Woods from 1998-2011 and Woods won 13 majors in that span. Among his takeaways from that time is that Woods never took performance-enhancing drugs ("There's no chance"), but that his time in the gym may have been somewhat detrimental.

"As for his game, I'm not sure it helped him much, especially working with weights," Williams said. "Certainly he hit the ball farther when I first saw him than he did later."

-Solid weekend.

Dinner at Havan Rumba on Friday with the lass & another couple.

Steak Chimichurri, FTW. Dream about that Chimichurri sass and red chile sass. Place for whatever reason is underrated. Reasonably priced & great cocktails.

Post dinner cocktails on our patio while I selected tunes from the Spotify.

-Wedding Saturday at Locust Grove. What a gorgeous property.

- Hoots ystdy for a buddy's diaper celebraish. It started at 4:00 so
I crushed 10 breaded 3 Mile Island. By 6:00 I was hungry again so ordered 10 more for takeout.. 5 3 Mile & 5 Spicy Garlic. Could hardly move by 7:00 last night.

- HHI vacation starts this Saturday. Think what I'm looking forward to the most is sitting on some restaurant patio eating boiled shrimp & drinking draft domestos while listening to live music. Check out for a bit. Could do this for hours on end while the lass doesn't have the patience nor tolerance for the booze. Hope to build in some equity early on in the vacation with some morning walks on the beach and bike rides or such for the inevitable moment I show out hard one evening and she gets perturbed.

Hope to build in some equity early on in the vacation with some morning walks on the beach and bike rides or such for the inevitable moment I show out hard one evening and she gets perturbed.
[roll][roll][roll]
giphy.gif

Reactions: PTI (pti)
-Confirmed, I'm still in the Red Lot, but sounding like most of my group has been downgraded to Orange or PS1 in UK Football parking.

Vital info. If they don't move me back, maybe we can work out a Red for Orange deal with somebody in your crew?

Where'd you see that, Huber? Haven't found anything on My UK Account, yet.

I called my dude at the K Fund office after another guy in our group had confirmed they had all lost their Red Lot passes. They should be able to tell you as its now locked it. I called in to donate more money to cement myself in Red Lot but was told no matter how much I donated, it wouldn't affect my position for Parking for 2015-16 season. Luckily I've been donating enough that I'm staying there with our 2 passes.

BREAKING NEWS (per Facebook): Children physically resemble their parents... BUT MAY NOT BE A 50-50 COMBINATION?! Stay tuned for the break down, by percentage, of each of my 6 kids!

When the world descends into apocalyptic madness historians will look back and point to Facebook TM as the root cause.

Reactions: ukcats2008
- Facebook Secret: HIDE nearly all new mothers and engaged women. HIDE all Jesusfreaks and polititards. Profit.

- I keep hearing "upside" as the reason to draft Towns over Okafor. Umm, dude was as good by March. It took Towns longer to get there, but look at their March numbers. Towns was Okafor's equal on offense and, obviously, better on D.

- Gonzaga adds another solid transfer in Jonathan Williams III.

- Melisandre from Game of Thrones is 42 years old. Eek.

-It's not all of them actually it's a really small percentage. I enjoy a lot of the young mothers pics, especially the folks I don't get to see often.

The predictability of which ones were going to be like " OMG YOU GO GIRL!! CAITLYN, YOU'RE SO STRONG AND BRAVE!!!" was pretty humorous though. I like to think I'm pretty open minded and fair when it comes to being yourself and doing your own thing. This is weird though, sorry. It's cool, your facebook friends now know that you're SUPER supportive and the more you post about it the more they'll know.

-I did enjoy the meme with Ray Finkle-Einhorn's package tucked in back. Props for that.

-Trying to talk myself back into KSR for the guest spots but I know the only thing they're going to talk about is the game. Summer KSR is typically tune out time anyway. Think I'll wait until closer to football.

So I'm talking to Yeti about becoming a dealer for their coolers. Any of you fools have an Yeti's or have an opinion on them? From all accounts I've read, they are the Schembari of coolers.
yeti_tundra_cooler.jpg

^We were just talking about them yesterday. Rednecks apparently love them. Can't imagine dropping that on a cooler as I rarely use coolers and I have so many left over from you idiots tailgating at my house I should never have to buy another one. Apparently they're badass though. If you need an indestructible, bear proof, bulky as hell way to transport cold food/drinks.

* yeti is absolutely brilliant. they take a common, everyday item that everyone in america has purchased at some point in the last year or two for like 20 bucks, make a fancier version, and multiply the price times a factor of 25. profit.

* i kind of have a hard-on for this one....

images

* only $300. what a bargain. /manpurse

Thought Gottlieb made a good point this morning about ESPN awarding Jenner a "courage award" and snubbing the young lady who battled cancer to play college basketball all while raising thousands of dollars for research. I dont have an opinion either way on Jenner, but people seemed to immediately forget there is a lot more tragic situations in the world.

Don't have a Yeti cooler, but a lot of my friends that hunt/fish for days at a time use them or a comparable one. Of course the market for them is greater in areas with more outdoorsy folks. They are extremely efficient, most people just dont need one.

I'm a huge brand snob but I'll never understand the fascination with YETI's.

I mean, I'm glad it's effing grizzly bear proof and your ice stays frozen for 23 days... but I can't justify dropping that kind of coin for a cooler. I put my Patagonia & Vinny Vine whale sticker on my Coleman and it does just fine.

lets get one thing very straight --> NOBODY (outside of a very few deep sea fisherman) needs an indestructible nasa-designed heavyweight completely sealed cooler for $600.

its the new man purse. its a luxury item to show off. pretty badass, too. just dont fool yourself into thinking you "need" jack squat.

It's a f***ing cooler, right? You put ice in it, it keeps things cold, yes? Do we really need some sort of cutting-edge technology for that kind of thing?

What about the "shitty, $2.00 styrofoam cooler" people? How are they handling this young upstart?
Buying those styrafoam coolers comes with extra entertainment as well. How long is this going to last and which drunk idiot is going to trip over it spilling the ice and booze all over place? It's like the anti-yeti. These guys know this thing might bust into a million pieces when the ice is poured in.

Buying those styrafoam coolers comes with extra entertainment as well. How long is this going to last and which drunk idiot is going to trip over it spilling the ice and booze all over place? It's like the anti-yeti. These guys know this thing might bust into a million pieces when the ice is poured in.
Bonzo had a mishap with ours at a road game tailgate. Think some small child taunted him about it.

Thought Gottlieb made a good point this morning about ESPN awarding Jenner a "courage award" and snubbing the young lady who battled cancer to play college basketball all while raising thousands of dollars for research. I dont have an opinion either way on Jenner, but people seemed to immediately forget there is a lot more tragic situations in the world.

Let's call it what it is- bullshit. Jenner getting a "courage" award over Lauren is ridiculous. Just one more instance of reality TV show-boating from that despicable family. Meanwhile, she faced death about as bravely as one could, put herself in front of the nation as she bloated from steroids and made millions for cancer.

Very exciting day today.

Not only am I getting free Jimmy Johns here at work, but the "rock wrap" I am using to hide the cords in my pond is arriving today!!!

I plan on getting plants and fish this weekend. It already looks fabulous, but this will take it over the top.

I'll post pics next week and get back to the dozens of you who will surely want me to build a similar pond for your own yards in a timely manner.

lets get one thing very straight --> NOBODY (outside of a very few deep sea fisherman) needs an indestructible nasa-designed heavyweight completely sealed cooler for $600.

its the new man purse. its a luxury item to show off. pretty badass, too. just don't fool yourself into thinking you "need" jack squat.

I couldn't agree more PTi. But I'm also seeing them everywhere (I guess i run with "rednecks") so am looking into it. Alot of guys buy John Deere Gators or Kubota RTVs from me for off-roading for a weekend, so this seems like the perfect accessory for those guys. For everyone else, its a present to get the guy who has everything, or show off that he can pay $300-$700 for a cooler no matter how ridiculous it is. Was hoping somebody on here had one to give a GYERO account of their Yeti.

Gotta admit, getting a little excited for the Belmont on Saturday.

I'm about as much of a horse-racing fan as I am a golf fan, but I love reading about the sports and I love the "majors" ie. Triple Crown and Breeders Cup races.

My inlaws have a cabin in the middle of nowhere in Ohio Co. that my FIL will go stay in for days to hunt and fish. He bought a YETI to pack ice out there and it lives up to it's billing...he was so happy about it he bought me one of the small ones for Xmas. For stuff like camping, fishing, boating, where you might want to keep ice for a full day or more, it's a good product. But, if the extent of your cooler use involves a couple hours at the pool or golf course, not worth the money.

-Messi is kind of mesmerizing for me. I don't follow soccer much outside of WC but the dude looks like a normal guy. Maybe even carrying around 5-6lbs extra weight, if you saw him in public it's very likely you wouldn't think twice. Probably similar to Steph Curry both are pretty marginal looking athletic builds but they are two of the most creatively athletic people on the planet. Strange stuff.

-Need to see a TC in my lifetime, might as well be now. Don't think it does much for the sport though. Certainly for the Belmont which is a complete after thought if the Derby winner doesn't repeat at the Preakness but horse racing as a whole is firmly settled where it's going to be.

I dont have an opinion either way on Jenner, but people seemed to immediately forget there is a lot more tragic situations in the world.

It's not just that there are more things tragic in the world, it's that there is absolutely nothing tragic about Jenner or his situation. Nothing.

I don't care one way or the other about Bruce/Caitlyn whatever. He/she shouldn't incur scorn because of it, and he/she shouldn't be receiving awards for it. He wanted to be a woman and now he is. Very simple. Nothing heroic or tragic about it.

Jenner can do whatever the touch he wants to his/her body. I guess it is sort of courageous to be so public with it and to maybe help the other dozens of people in the world facing the same dilemma.

But to even compare it to what Lauren went through is a touching joke.

When I think of what that girl went thru and the awareness she brought to a great cause and the way people rallied around her, I am proud to be a human being.

When I read about an old, former decathlete chopping off his dick and bolting on some tits, I think, "who really gives a touch." I mean, good for him. But I'm just glad he did it after having a couple of hot little whore offspring who help keep wwtdd.com alive.

I couldn't agree more PTi. But I'm also seeing them everywhere (I guess i run with "rednecks") so am looking into it. Alot of guys buy John Deere Gators or Kubota RTVs from me for off-roading for a weekend, so this seems like the perfect accessory for those guys. For everyone else, its a present to get the guy who has everything, or show off that he can pay $300-$700 for a cooler no matter how ridiculous it is. Was hoping somebody on here had one to give a GYERO account of their Yeti.

A friend of mine who likes to hunt and fish has one and absolutely loves it. I actually think you'd be wise to start carrying them in your store. You probably get the exact clientele that would be willing to shell out that kind of money on a cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT