ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people love it, but I can't think of anything that excites me less than going to a gun range.

For me it's not exciting, or even "fun"... Very therapeutic and soothing though. Nothing like a bag of rounds squeezed off from a Sig P226 to level off the disposition

* The wife is dragging me to Cincy this weekend for whatever their version of Forecastle is. Can't really complain even though most of the acts are really my thing... the weather looks solid for Friday/Saturday, staying at 21c, Precinct, and no work for me on Friday.

* So Jamal Murray, he is ours, right? Have to imagine you wouldn't improve your draft stock by waiting in Canada for another year, but those guys up north are a strange sort.

- Bunbury's pretty cool if only because of the set up. Sawyer Point/Yeatman's Cove is perfect for a music festival. Right on the river, lots of green space, so spacious that crowds aren't a big problem.

- Certainly seems that way.

Pretty much a perfect concrete Riverfront for a music festival, got another great look at it this past weekend.

Gorgeous

implosion10.jpg

Hopped on the periscope bandwagon this weekend. Wow, that's DANGEROUS. At least with Twitter and Facebook you have to hit send. There is no way someone famous doesn't get busted in the next couple months because of that thing. So much potential for...everything. Gotta give an option for incognito following though for optimal creeping.

Love the setup at Sawyer Point/Yeatman's Cove for those festivals. Went last year for Buckle Up. Was going to go back again this year... when for inexplicable reasons they shoved it up to Mason. Nope.

dippin dots are everywhere......everywhere that sucks, that is.

- bowling alley
- lazer tag
- the mall white people used to go to
- county fair
- arcade
- girls sporting events
- atkot

Hopped on the periscope bandwagon this weekend. Wow, that's DANGEROUS. At least with Twitter and Facebook you have to hit send. There is no way someone famous doesn't get busted in the next couple months because of that thing. So much potential for...everything. Gotta give an option for incognito following though for optimal creeping.

Haven't been able to find anything "Good" like I'd hoped...need a better search feature.

-I'm a full supporter of be yourself, but this Jenner stuff is weird. Sorry. I'm basically ignoring whatever it is that's actually happening.

-I'd say make sure and wear some type of bullet resistant clothing if you're bopping around downtown Cincy.

-56 and Rain on June 1. Come on. Can't even slide out early to go take a nap. At least make it like this on a Sunday so I can be a lazy ass for a reason.

-Lazer tag sounds like a hell of an idea. Good call.

I don't know about lazer tag but I've been wanting to play some paintball in the woods.[thumb2]

Reactions: B Rax
I worshipped Lexington Laser Quest at an unhealthy level, even in High School. :flushed:

...on a similar note, lass hit me with a random request to hit up that Bluegrass Indoor Karting place, which I'm definitely down for.

I worshipped Lexington Laser Quest at an unhealthy level, even in High School. :flushed:

...on a similar note, lass hit me with a random request to hit up that Bluegrass Indoor Karting place, which I'm definitely down for.
After we went last year I was sore as hell. Had 2 employees get mildly injured. I think one may have cracked a rib. Those suckers are FAST.

-56 and Rain on June 1. Come on. Can't even slide out early to go take a nap. At least make it like this on a Sunday so I can be a lazy ass for a reason.

You wish that on a Sunday? Come on....

Yesterday was wodie. Morning workout, pool side for 4 hours, grilling out, waxing and a walk through the park. Perfection really.

Monday's blow about 87% of the year so bring on the rain.

A hungover Sunday, hell yeah. Yesterday I was fine. Did a few things around the house, went for a nice ride, grilled out. However, when I mix a nice hangover with a nasty weather Sunday, it's near perfection for me.

-Group outs at that place are awesome, especailly like us where we had like 50 people per day. Started everyone off randomly 1st round, 2nd round grouped everyone by speed, 3rd round took the 10 fastest and had a final competition. They measure your speeds down to the .001. Pretty awesome. Study the map they have and how to take the turns, you lose a lot of time when you slide.

Rainy Sundays are awesome, especially if your Saturday was bonkers.

Nothing worse than a beautiful Sunday with a hangover, makes you feel like a complete loser.

Rainy Sunday = [banana]

Is there a laser tag around lex anymore?

Hit up that Crust place off Richmond rd. Not bad, just kind of a fancier Smashing Tomato imo.

Really no need to wax in a park since I don't live with my parents anymore.

Vita Coco still work or nah
I drink a different brand but yeah it certainly helps. Nothing is going to prevent a full day, shot laced, rager from leaving feeling like shit. Eat something, down some coconut water and try to get at least 7 hours of sleep. Certainly helped the severity of my hangovers. Well that and rarely staying out past midnight.

There is something unique about being on vacation or drinking at the pool/beach for hours on end. For some reason I never seem to be hungover after that, but i'll wake up with a headache after drinking a few and watching a couple late basketball games.

Dippin Dots are in a lot of professional arenas, including Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. Maybe they knew the white trash KY fans were coming?

DD was developed and is based in Paducah.

Bbdk - saw JT this weekend. Said he is still sore from the picks he had to get through against GSW. He thinks the NBA would like to see Cleveland win so expects LeBron to get a lot of calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT