ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks ago a neighbor texts me and says his kid started cutting lawns as a service and would I be interested. So I hire the kid, but now his dad has now cut my lawn twice. Yeah, the son helped out a little, but the dad did like 80% of it. Don’t get me wrong, the dad did a great job, but I feel like a dirtbag when my other neighbors look out and see this dude cutting my yard. Plus, I feel like I should pay more. What’s the move here?

Two weeks ago a neighbor texts me and says his kid started cutting lawns as a service and would I be interested. So I hire the kid, but now his dad has now cut my lawn twice. Yeah, the son helped out a little, but the dad did like 80% of it. Don’t get me wrong, the dad did a great job, but I feel like a dirtbag when my other neighbors look out and see this dude cutting my yard. Plus, I feel like I should pay more. What’s the move here?
How many acres, and how much are you paying? Weedeating, edging and cleanup included, or extra?

We often discuss if players today are better than 50 years ago, even 25 years ago. For the most part, absolutely. But then you watch a video like this and remember that the GOATS are the GOATS for a reason. Deion was straight fire. Especially his 94 season with the Niners. Straight dominated games.

2 days of moving and our A/C went out last night.

If you’ve EVER wondered what it would be like to kill someone, please, by all means, consider me! I’ll let you borrow the weapon and ammunition!

Weekend shorts

Perfect weekend at the lake. Just gorgeous weather. Had a big cookout on the dock for one of the guys birthday celebrash. Ended up on a night cruise with Geese, just really fun. (Chad would love the night ride)

Watched a little bit of the Olympics yesterday. Go Team USA.

Last week of July…where does the time go.

Have never cared who cut my grass so long as it looked good.

Been enjoying White Lotus on HBO. I swear the guy on his honeymoon with Alexandra Daddario looks like White Wayne.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember the Seinfeld episode where George Costanza would act frustrated and irritated at work so everyone would leave him alone because they assumed he was working really hard/doing a great job but really he was dicking around and had no clue what he was doing?
Exactly why he deserved what Lloyd Braun did to him in computer sales. Can't dick around and compete with the likes of the Lloyd Brauns of the world.
R.30ef184ad7b4c6ea9db3f0a579302e22

- When is this $$$-grabbing bullshit with college athletics ever going to end? I find it all nauseating. Of course, UK is in a good position financially and stability-wise here but that hardly makes me happy about it. It’s not going to help us win more.

- I guess our pod would include Florida/Georgia/USC? Or Bama/Auburn/Tennessee?

- I just don’t understand today’s media. On Facebook, I saw 5 Cincinnati media accounts passing on that the NewYork Mets local broadcaster made some disparaging comments about Skyline Chili. Who gives a F? Never even heard of the F’ing guy.

- Looking like the Empire is about strike back with this basketball recruiting class. Seeing Chin, Antigua and Lucas out there repping us puts me at ease.

- Hit up the Loveland Bike Trail with wife, child and dog Saturday morning. What a charming little place. Impressed.

- Also noticed several UK stickers on cars, had a conversation about my UK shirt with a fellow alum, and overheard a table full of old men talking SEC football. Cincinnati marcus welby be annexed to Kentucky.

- May not be a hotter 30-something woman on the planet than Lionel Messi’s wife. But if there is, it’s Alexandra D’Addario. 😱

- Whenever facing criticism, I always respond to the criticizer, “rent free” insinuating that he/she is obsessed with me.

- I was starting to understand this controversy about female sports uniforms showing too much and being too sexualized…until I went to the gym and every young woman there was pretty much hooched out. So, they lost me.

- Speaking of which, I am so F’ing tired of this trend of combining self-righteousness and uptightness. Chill out.

- Roy Kent Roy Kent He’s here He’s there He’s every-F’ing-where …

- Get vaccinated, you twats.

-Spent the last week in IOP with the fam and some friends. Great time as always. Mainly slugging domestos, high noons, and cooking. Did get a couple days inshore fishing with good success. Carried out pizza one night, the rest of our meals came from the fishing or the local markets. Love cooking, drinking wine, hanging around the house. Perfect if you ask me.

-Guess I'm "OK" with the Sat-Sat vacation. I do like having that buffer day to refresh before reality but still leaves you with basically only 5.5 days of real vacation.

-Sent sloot to get some booze(bourbon) around 8 on Saturday. LOL. Backwards ass South Carolina. Liquor stores close at 7p and reopen Monday at 9a. That's f*cking pathetic. Just ridiculous. Poor planning on my part but left us without a night cap for 2 crucial evenings. Anymore I just can't finish a night on beer/wine. Had me fresh for the the following mornings though.

-Jealous of the rugrats. 5 kids under 10 with us. They left it all on the field. Just went hard for the full week. Literally carrying them to bed every night from all day on the beach and pool. Bocce, soccer, football, switch, body surfing, burring each other in sand, some made up game with new rules as they went, ping pong.

-Worked out everyday on vacation, as we normally do. Just starts the day off right, imo.

-Airports were moving pretty smoothly for us. Packed AF but efficient.

-Flight Attendant approached the guy seated behind and informed him his mask wasn't adequate. Same style that Cal and Stoops used all season. He disagreed, they returned to the front of the plane and googled the efficacy of that style mask, called their manager, consulted with the pilot, and eventually allowed him to wear his own mask. I mean... we're talking 15 minutes.

-So... we're going back to masking even though you can literally walk in anywhere and get a vaccine? IMO, those that choose not(and they have every right to not get poked) at this point are on their own. They either know the risk/reward or dgaf. Either way F*ck out of here with that nonsense. Covid isn't going to disappear, we have what seems to be several very good vaccines and even better are those with antibodies, we're going to be living with this mistake for a long time.

-I like having Olympics in the morning. Seems right, imo.

-We had Booker, KD and Dame out there. That team would be the favorite to win an NBA title and we've got a losing record with them. Pop sucks. Any other take is wrong. We settle for shitty shots. No heart or chemistry. We'll get drummed this year then our hold outs will reboot and think it's cool again.

Only having Dame and Jrue as "point guards" is inexcusable.

Durant was bringing the ball up in the fourth quarter and naturally our offense looked like straight ass when he did.

Young, Morant, Fox, Lamelo, etc. would've all been better options.

Reactions: Mossip
I don't think the older guys are douchebags. LeBron and Steph have put in their time and are getting to the age where an offseason matters.

The roster makeup is shit though. Javale Mcgee? But Julius Randle and Trae Young are sitting at home? Ok...

When I renovated my yard, my wife tried to get them to approve artificial turf and they said no. She was pissed.
Artificial turf is the shit. The gal I lived with for 5 years and I had it put in her backyard, amazing.
SEC Winterfell
No thanks bro, I’m not protecting the likes of UT, UGA and UF from daggone white walkers.
Props to the guys that are playing, but if you got an invite and skipped out on the Olympics you are a douchebag.
Disagree. With everything going on and testing quarantine blah blah I get it. Especially like Mossi said, what does Bron need to go wear down his body for to get another medal? Won’t improve his legacy except with titles.

-Working on getting my healthcare coverage back today, fun stuff. Systems down, lot of idks and you’d have to call so and so to answer that.

-Looking like I’m getting bunion surgery in late august early September now, can’t wait, should be a fun 4-6 weeks of doing nothing. Likely, hop in the Kia, grab the pup and head to moms house for a few weeks to recover. If I can’t get in the water or work not a whole lot of reason to sit in KW with nothing to do but drink and eat. At least here Buster can play in the lake and we can cruise in the pontoon while my folks cook up meals for me.

Might have to grab some new PS4 games which I haven’t played in 2+ years. But really plan on lying out in the sun and working out whatever muscle groups I can, finish up real estate.

-Grisham’s new book Sooley is 🔥. Mostly all about basketball, many on here would dig it.

-Working on getting my healthcare coverage back today, fun stuff. Systems down, lot of idks and you’d have to call so and so to answer that.

-Looking like I’m getting bunion surgery in late august early September now, can’t wait, should be a fun 4-6 weeks of doing nothing. Likely, hop in the Kia, grab the pup and head to moms house for a few weeks to recover. If I can’t get in the water or work not a whole lot of reason to sit in KW with nothing to do but drink and eat. At least here Buster can play in the lake and we can cruise in the pontoon while my folks cook up meals for me.

Might have to grab some new PS4 games which I haven’t played in 2+ years. But really plan on lying out in the sun and working out whatever muscle groups I can, finish up real estate.

-Grisham’s new book Sooley is 🔥. Mostly all about basketball, many on here would dig it.
You sound like a high schooler and an octogenarian at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT