ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bucks did him a huge favor by mostly sticking Connaughton in the corner and not making Booker defend.

I think the Bucks win this still.

Refs let it go BECAUSE there was 2 bucks trailing and going to score easy.

You have to make that call.

I took the Bucks to win at the beginning of the 4th at +175.

I don’t like where this is going for Phoenix. Other than home court, they are not adjusting to Giannis/Holiday attacking the paint, or Giannis/Middleton two man game down the stretch.

That said, Booker was PISSED going down that tunnel, and the way he internalizes these losses I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes for 50 next game.

I guess that assumes you give that genre of “reporting” much credibility anyway.
My step-daughter, who was pregnant with our 2nd grandkid, went to the Dr. today and they couldn’t detect a heartbeat using 3 different methods 😪. Obviously we are heartbroken but the poor granddaughter is going to be devastated. We just got her a “Big Sis” shirt Monday. Life always has a way of putting things in perspective.

Mowed the old lady neighbors yard today. I thought a day at the water park made me feel oulde but shew-wee. She has a pretty steep bank and mowing that damn near did me in. Got half of it done and thought I was going to pass out. I guess I shouldn’t mow at 11:30 in the middle of July. I’m oulde.

I am so sorry for your family’s loss.

That happened to my daughter just two days after she had waited over 3 months to excitedly announce she was pregnant (for the first time) at our family Thanksgiving.

It was one of the hardest things I have experienced to not only try to help her through her pain, but also to let our family know what had happened.

I cried so many times for her loss and pain, and for my loss as well. 😢 It happens more often than people realize.

Watching your child in pain and being unable to fix it is the worst. (brought to you by Captain Obvious.)

I am more than thankful that she was blessed with 3 healthy little rapscallions afterwards.

BREAKING…

Lass and Lil Lassies are headed to Owensboro on Saturday in the AM for a friend’s baby shower and returning on Sunday afternoon.

Just myself, my Golden, Rupp, and a world involving bottomless domestos, choice tunes, and perhaps a visit to the sports book for Game 5 of The Finals could be in the works with some pit stops for wings and za along the way.

gc1.jpg

Quick thoughts:

- Anyone else’s waste management company roll into your neighborhood around 3 am on trash pickup day? Nothing startles me out of bed faster than hearing the screeching brakes of the trash truck crawling down the street, knowing I forgot to set out the can a few hours earlier.

I made it in time so crisis averted. My ability to quick jump out of bed with all of my senses in tact and on full alert could be my superpower. . . and also cause my wife a heart attack.

- Mike Budenholzer looks like he needs TWO cups of ranch on the side.

- Do any of you know any Jareds over 40 years old? How about any Jacksons? Kyles? On the opposite end, are we still making Franks? Freds? Lloyds? Larry? These name fads can tell a lot about a culture.

- I’m seeing lots of posts here lately celebrating Bud Heavies. I’m not saying I started that trend, but I was out ahead of it. Welcome to the club, fellas.

- On the flip side, Mich Ultra needs to get over itself. It’s beer (allegedly), not a CrossFit protein shake. Mich Ultra? . . . please.

- UL fans have become as defensive as UK fans after Cal was hired. The NCAA is out to catch only them cheating. “Look at this school . . . What about that program . . . If that happened at UL the NCAA would give us the death penalty.”

Yeah, UL is the great white whale the NCAA has been after all of these years. Miss me with that, Birdgang.

Well I don’t know about UL, but if what happened at UNC, KU, LSU, Arizona or Duke happened at UK we for sure would be destroyed by the NCAA.

Poor Dwayne Haskins. This guy has had it rough since being a first round pick and apparently while in Vegas to renew his vows to his wife, they end up in a domestic violence situation where his lip is split and missing teeth now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 80 Proof
I keep hoping for Marcus Carr to announce he is going somewhere else because they are convinced he is going there. Like I can’t wait to soak in their tears. Never forget.

Reactions: gyero_lurker1
You know who I’ve determined is pretty darn good at golf?
Louis Oosthuizen

Last edited:
Why are today's kids so casual about going to get their driver's permit/license? I was chomping at the bit to be able to drive, and went and took my written/driver's exams the very first day I could. But I've heard from several friends over the past few years that their kids were pretty blase about it, and were in no hurry to start driving on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT