ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoga pants can be worn all year, but a tennis skirt only a few months. So as far as rankings go I’d say yoga pants are #1 since they almost removed females in actual sweats where tennis skirts only replaced some Umbro’s that were basically the same.

False.

I don't know why some of you prefer to see clothing material over actual legs. It's kind of strange tbh, and similar to the "cowboy boots over heels" crowd. You'd rather see manly footwear over the actual woman? I mean, okay.
Cowboy boots on the right gal are about as sexy as it gets.
Yoga pants can be worn all year, but a tennis skirt only a few months. So as far as rankings go I’d say yoga pants are #1 since they almost removed females in actual sweats where tennis skirts only replaced some Umbro’s that were basically the same.
And that’s a big ol false. Depends on wear you live. I get girls in bikinis 365. And honestly I prefer when a girl rolls around in a bikini to eat, drink, go boating whatever, it’s just a nice reveal. Zero hiding.

We all make choices.

Another airport weird thing: people dying to get in line to scan their ticket and wait longer to board for no reason but to go sit in a cramped seat for an extra 10-15 minutes.

Pro move: wait til everyone has boarded, they call your name then you go in and seat yourself with no line or wait, 5 minutes later they’re pushing off for your flight. 😎

I travel light so I can always shove my bag under the seat if there’s no overhead space, which is what I’m guessing people are worried about.

Gym bag and/or backpack. I can go anywhere for a week.

Reactions: jayroon
And somehow you make this choice seem terrible with all your scooter talk, and coked out roommates, and did you admit to not chasing pussy all the time then say it’s in front of you all day at work in a bikini?

I’m amazed at how miserable you make that life seem.

Coked out roommates live next door.

How are scooters terrible? Ever ridden one around an island? It’s fantastic. That’s like someone saying Keeneland is stupid without having been there.

#Scoot Scoot

Reactions: WayneDougan
-Haha, I never do, just download, plane WiFi blows.

And touch off, been up since 4:30 with two cups of coffee, 4 shots of tequila and two beers. I realize it’s 10:36 AM but I’m off today and don’t work til 10am tomorrow and I’ve been bored.

What’s your excuse? Upset you can’t cover up your stupid face with a mask anymore?

-I will say it was so cool to see lightning bugs for a few nights and sitting in an open garage slugging domestos because neither of those exist in KW.

-But don’t worry it’s only a 31 minute flight.

There are some things in society that just aren't that focking hard to fix. This 18 year old guy tries to kill someone here in Louisville, so they put him on home incarceration. He violates it multiple times and has multiple warrants issued for his arrest. In the meantime he takes a guy hostage, and then shoots him multiple times. So he gets picked up again, now with another attempted murder charge. What does the judge do? Yep, home incarceration. So what does he do? Just murders a man and his ****!ng 3 year old daughter. And yesterday, as he awaits trial sometime next year, he just got out yesterday on HIP. How is this f@cking possible?

There are some things in society that just aren't that focking hard to fix. This 18 year old guy tries to kill someone here in Louisville, so they put him on home incarceration. He violates it multiple times and has multiple warrants issued for his arrest. In the meantime he takes a guy hostage, and then shoots him multiple times. So he gets picked up again, now with another attempted murder charge. What does the judge do? Yep, home incarceration. So what does he do? Just murders a man and his ****!ng 3 year old daughter. And yesterday, as he awaits trial sometime next year, he just got out yesterday on HIP. How is this f@cking possible?

Jefferson County just can't catch any breaks from this COVID pandemic.

Cockburn is FOUR years older than that child. Four. And he's a returning All American. Interesting to hear BBdK is more excited about upside than a finished product.

Also BBdK:

I've never seen Collins play, but his UK stats reveal he's never scored a point, grabbed a board, or blocked a shot in college. As mentioned numerous times, I'm done projecting our prospects.

Flip flop.

What does Collins have to do with anything you bumbling buffoon? Jalen Duren is the consensus #1 player in high school basketball, regardless of class. We've done pretty well with those, iirc.

I'm fine with our roster AS IS, as I've mentioned countless times. If you can add the #1 recruit, you obviously do it. I'm fine either way.

Anyways -- what other players for other teams who never visited or spoke with our Coach are you guys upset about not coming here? The more questionable the fit, the better. 🤡

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Cockburn is FOUR years older than that child. Four. And he's a returning All American. Interesting to hear BBdK is more excited about upside than a finished product.

Also BBdK:

Flip flop.

It’s not a flip-flop you Fing dolt. It’s about FIT. Duren has some playmaking/passing ability so he’s a better fit.

And I’m so Fing tired of people acting like no freshman has ever been good at UK. We just had our 3rd best run EVER because of stud freshmen.

Furthermore- Duren or not, I like our team construction.

You like our team construction EVERY offseason, and yet even when we have a great year, we always seem to want/need 1-2 more guys.

We always have room for a returning All American, at any position. And celebrating NOT landing that guy, and preferring a 17 year old = dumb.

Pro move: wait til everyone has boarded, they call your name then you go in and seat yourself with no line or wait, 5 minutes later they’re pushing off for your flight. 😎

With flights jam-packed right now and huge stand-by lists very common (not to even mention rebooks from tons of cancelled flights), this is the exact opposite of a pro move. This is kind of a terrible move.

Something about this one stinks. He doesn't have ANY attorney listed on most of his courtnet cases, and on the first HIP case he had a public defender. I figured I'd see one of the big defense names with him if he was posting that kind of cash, but...nothing. And he has one judge who isn't known for going easy on violent offenders (Chauvin, ex-AUSA), so...again, very odd. Maybe it's another Ricky Kelly situation.

Kid also caught an assault on a corrections officer charge last month. Still got bailed out.

Reactions: UKRob 73
Surprised that Cockburn is not going to UK and never even spoke to Cal. I listened to the Sources Say Podcast from yesterday evening and Jack Pilgrim "reported" that "his sources"..."within the program"..."felt good" about landing Cockburn. At least that is what he said he was "hearing".

Reactions: catfanbrad
Surprised that Cockburn is not going to UK and never even spoke to Cal. I listened to the Sources Say Podcast from yesterday evening and Jack Pilgrim "reported" that "his sources"..."within the program"..."felt good" about landing Cockburn. At least that is what he said he was "hearing".

I get it but that’s the nature of the business. I find the melodramatic nerds who meltdown with the slightest rumor to be much worse.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT