ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one thing if you're an actual journalist like Kyle Tucker or some other writer and you make predictions that end up being wrong. But if your gig is almost entirely comprised of you talking about your sources and what so and so in someone's "camp" told you, and it turns out that what you thought was going to happen wasn't even a possibility, that obviously hurts your credibility.

Last edited:
I guess that assumes you give that genre of “reporting” much credibility anyway.

The Open TV Coverage starts in 12 hours, 14 mins…. 16 straight hours of coverage 😍😋😎

There are some things in society that just aren't that focking hard to fix. This 18 year old guy tries to kill someone here in Louisville, so they put him on home incarceration. He violates it multiple times and has multiple warrants issued for his arrest. In the meantime he takes a guy hostage, and then shoots him multiple times. So he gets picked up again, now with another attempted murder charge. What does the judge do? Yep, home incarceration. So what does he do? Just murders a man and his ****!ng 3 year old daughter. And yesterday, as he awaits trial sometime next year, he just got out yesterday on HIP. How is this f@cking possible?

That stuff happens all the time. Its unbelievable how we don’t prosecute criminals, and perhaps more unbelievable how nobody wants to discuss this problem. In fact, more people want to discuss stuff like “decriminalization”.

Basketball is changing. You could argue the Jazz were better off with Gobert - a Top 10 MVP candidate- on the bench in the playoffs.

As far as our team and Cockburn, there isn’t a legit argument to be made.

But as far as Gobert and the game changing, well that’s a different story. Phoenix can’t win without Ayton, and Gobert is different because he isn’t a go to guy. Instead he is an intangibles big which is different.

If Cockburn went to Duke, traditionally speaking as I don’t have a clue about this years roster, then he’d be 20/10 easy and they’d be a serious contender for a championship or at least moreso than they are.

Last edited:
I can tell you a cooler that was NOT one to purchase, One Trips. The $3.99 styrofoam cooler from your local convenience store. You usually only got one use out of it before the inevitable busting down the side and shit spilling out all over the ground caused by too much water from melted ice and / or too much beer in one. thus the name One Trip.

I can tell you a cooler that was NOT one to purchase, One Trips. The $3.99 styrofoam cooler from your local convenience store. You usually only got one use out of it before the inevitable busting down the side and shit spilling out all over the ground caused by too much water from melted ice and / or too much beer in one. thus the name One Trip.
Did you just tell people that $4 styrofoam coolers are shitty? AND you tried to get multiple uses out of a Styrofoam cooler?

I mean, Christ’s sakes even college kids don’t do that they just throw it away.

Did you just tell people that $4 styrofoam coolers are shitty? AND you tried to get multiple uses out of a Styrofoam cooler?

I can’t get over this.

“Hey guys just a heads up, grocery bags aren’t good for when you’re at an airport when you’re checking bags. Believe it or not, duct tape and a Walgreens bag isn’t “okay”. Oh, AND the bag is RUINED when I picked it up as well! Super angry and will have words with spirit airlines!”

I’ve tried to get multiple uses out of the convenience store cooler, and almost considered it a special bond I had with said cooler if it made it through more than two uses.

- (KingLlama/KL/Naked chicken burrito with corn salsa)

- It's been approximately five weeks since Game 3 of the NBA Finals, so I'm glad they're back in action tonight. For once, the day after the MLB All-Star Game won't be a sports desert.

- The new wrap from Jimmy John's is a stellar changeup.

- The parenting books didn't mention how magical it is when your kid starts mowing the yard.

- Watching a two-part A&E biography on KISS. Never cared for their music, but have always been interested in their whole story...the facepaint, the merchandising, etc. Fascinating stuff....then again, that channel's biography shows make nearly any subject seem fascinating.

Oh, Suzie, the completely straight woman who has been married for 27 years to a man who works construction, wears dresses and heels, uses the women’s restroom, worships the Kardashians, complains about her kids leaving the toilet seat up, refers to Joanna Gaines as her “spirit animal,” loves the color pink, always whines about the office being too cold, has besties, frienemies, bffs, and misses your face, has a sweatshirt that says “Namaste in bed all day,” drives a Mini Cooper, eats a salad every single day because she’s on a diet then loads it up with ranch, and has like 35 different Pinterest arts and crafts going at once….,you’re telling me she prefers she/her pronouns?

No shit?

Good to know.

That stuff happens all the time. Its unbelievable how we don’t prosecute criminals, and perhaps more unbelievable how nobody wants to discuss this problem. In fact, more people want to discuss stuff like “decriminalization”.

Late, but I think a big problem with this is inconsistency. Example, a dude who is non-violent makes the mistake of getting busted with a certain derivative of cocaine in his vehicle on several occasions. So he goes away for 20 years, or whatever it is, with no other options under the sentencing guidelines.

Then, an asshole like this, who obviously is a danger to society, gets let out on bail. I guess he didn’t have any priors? Or, it’s Kentucky state court, so basically there is no rule of law at all, with derelict elected judges making dipshit decisions?

I don’t know what the solution is, but the whole situation is a mess.

edit - apologies to any of the good state judges out there who might read this thread. There are some in this state, and I am thankful for them. But a serious problem with the judicial system in this state, a problem that cannot be understated, is woefully unqualified judges who have absolutely zero business wearing the robe.

End of rant.

Last edited:
First of all, it's gyero you don't need to suck off judges here. Fu@k that nonsense.
Second, he has multiple priors, he is a convicted felon. And multiple priors at that.
Thirdly, he has killed two people, and attempted to kill two other people ALL while on HIP, at 3 different times. You don't have to have a law degree to see that's fu@ked up.
How about start off by saying no HIP for murders and attempted murderers AND certainly no HIP for an attempted murderer who is being charged with two additional murders WHILE on HIP.
I say make judges responsible for what happens during HIP. Bet they might be more careful.

-Kofi doesn't bother me at all. Now if we could replace Tshiebwe with him 1 for 1, then I'd be game. More open to Duren, but even him, I like the team and allegedly they have great chemistry. Let's roll with it. I'm anxious to see what a group of vets can do out there. It's been a really long time since we've had that luxury.

-Morris Deli day. Yeah, buddy.

-Pronouns are not common in this industry. At least not to clarify gender.

-Have a soft sided Yeti but my main coolers are older Igloos that you idiots left in my backyard after a game.

-Buddy back in town after a decade in Chicago. Pretty pumped about it and great to have him back around.

-I try to act like I'm buying US or Non-Union made products but I end up being a hypocrite most of the time. Pretty difficult task, tbh.

-Open 😀

Last edited:
Blood clot in my right calf randoms:

*Found out I have a clot on Saturday after experiencing significant pain for 3 days. Fun. Blood thinners, ftw.

*Malone's Saturday night. I saw a lot of people from the hood I know and a few from outside.

Ribeye was good, not great. On par with Stoney River, imo.

Layout is awesome. The bourbon wall is something to behold.

*Sunday was pretty laid back. Rested the leg, watched some movies, drank a few frosties, then capped it off at NY Pizza.

Monday we took my son and 4 friends to KI. That trip about made my foot fall off but it was worth it.

Yesterday my boy turned 16. Cannot believe how fast time goes by. He already got his bday present in January. 2021 Challenger GT and he's dragging his feet on signing up for his permit. I'll sell the mofo. Probably for close to what I paid for it.

*Looking forward to the weekend. Saturday night we are renting a bus and 40+ of our closest friends are going on a cruise, put on by the "mom's club" where top shelf booze and apps will be served.

- (KingLlama/KL/Naked chicken burrito with corn salsa)

Gina Carano got blasted for that type of joke.
Ehx-cjvU0AAurzH.jpg

First of all, it's gyero you don't need to suck off judges here. Fu@k that nonsense.
Second, he has multiple priors, he is a convicted felon. And multiple priors at that.
Thirdly, he has killed two people, and attempted to kill two other people ALL while on HIP, at 3 different times. You don't have to have a law degree to see that's fu@ked up.
How about start off by saying no HIP for murders and attempted murderers AND certainly no HIP for an attempted murderer who is being charged with two additional murders WHILE on HIP.
I say make judges responsible for what happens during HIP. Bet they might be more careful.
It would appear that you and I are, actually, in full agreement.

Last edited:
My step-daughter, who was pregnant with our 2nd grandkid, went to the Dr. today and they couldn’t detect a heartbeat using 3 different methods 😪. Obviously we are heartbroken but the poor granddaughter is going to be devastated. We just got her a “Big Sis” shirt Monday. Life always has a way of putting things in perspective.

Mowed the old lady neighbors yard today. I thought a day at the water park made me feel oulde but shew-wee. She has a pretty steep bank and mowing that damn near did me in. Got half of it done and thought I was going to pass out. I guess I shouldn’t mow at 11:30 in the middle of July. I’m oulde.

My step-daughter, who was pregnant with our 2nd grandkid, went to the Dr. today and they couldn’t detect a heartbeat using 3 different methods 😪. Obviously we are heartbroken but the poor granddaughter is going to be devastated. We just got her a “Big Sis” shirt Monday. Life always has a way of putting things in perspective.

Mowed the old lady neighbors yard today. I thought a day at the water park made me feel oulde but shew-wee. She has a pretty steep bank and mowing that damn near did me in. Got half of it done and thought I was going to pass out. I guess I shouldn’t mow at 11:30 in the middle of July. I’m oulde.
Ugh, that’s awful. So sorry man.

1/10. Only reason I gave you a 1 instead of a 0 like the other idiot is because at least you post under your account and not a fake one. But, yes I did say a $3.99 cooler sucked, and NO I did not expect to get more than 1 use out of it, which is how the nickname "ONE TRIP" came about and "COOLER NOT TO BUY. Reading comprehension, learn it. WHERE THE *uck did I say I tried to get more than one use of of it ? That is rich coming from a dip shit bragging about drinking a cup of coffee, 2 beers and a shot, damn baller, you are a GD party animal. Then you proceed to post you are going back to sleep, only to fire off about 4 or 5 rapid post over a few hours. To me, that screams "I need attention".

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT