ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heshimu Evans is easily top 5 over Ford, Sparks, or Pope. (Kind of hard to pick which one to leave off, tbh.)

Also, Mark Coury is šŸ’Æ the worst transfer we've ever had.

Youā€™re a fā€™ing idiot. Ford was the second best player on one of the Top 5-6 UK teams of my life. Evans- as much as I love that dude - was a role player hustle guy.

Pope also is ahead of Evans. Iā€™ll allow an argument on Sparks-Evans, simply because of that tap out to Mills against Duke, reverse dunk against Indiana in Freedom Hall, monster effort against Franchiseā€™s Terps, great first half against Michigan State in the E8 and signature ear-point to the crowd.

LOVE Mu but donā€™t get it twisted. Ford as a 5ā€™8ā€ honk is one of the more remarkable college basketball players Iā€™ve ever seen and the BEST pure shooter Iā€™ve ever seen at UK. If Rod Rhodes wasnā€™t such a headcase, heā€™d have a championship and likely another F4.

Yep. Had 2 P5 and 2 P4 rolling into the last. With OPTIONS

Lost 3 of them, but had ALL in the other lone (P4).

Wasnā€™t the best scenario, but Nice outcome nonetheless
I couldn't hit shit today trying to beat the favorites, left the 1 off race 5 in my pick 4, tried to beat him with the 3 or 6. Ain't mad, hit a crazy pick 5 at IG Wednesday on a $3 singler pick 5. Had singles the first 4 legs, and 1,3,7 last leg. Flavien's trip on Soothsay was wild.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
By the way- the reals can always tell the difference between someone talking out their ass and the people who were dialed in watching the games. Choosing Evans over Ford is a tell. Iā€™m just going to assume Hank was a tad young in ā€˜93. Nothing wrong with that, but you wonā€™t find anyone who watched UK that season let that one go. That shit isnā€™t getting past in GYERO.

Heshimu ended up at my apartment back in ā€˜03ish when I was living downtown at Park Plaza, and I truly have no idea why. Werenā€™t having a party or anything. Just kinda showed up with another dude.

Would much rather share beers with Travis, fwiw.

Travis has always been a weird case.

So many claim to know how much of an ass he is, and he kinda is. So what? Most great players are.

The bigger ass was Eddie (dad), who is also actually a great man.

Itā€™s not an easy spot he was in. Back then, and I was there, Travis mania was unbelievable. Sold out everywhere. He was like MJ in the regionā€¦in a Kentucky sense. It was surreal

There were season tickets to HS. You literally couldnā€™t get in as a walk up. Insanity

Iā€™m biased Bc my family was very close, Eddie was a pallbearer for my Deedaddy. The Fords were best friends with my family, and I had so many incredible experiences out of that- from Gold Medal parties at their house, to multiple locker room visits pre & post game in ā€˜93.

People would correctly say Iā€™m an ass too, which i surely amā€¦.but those who truly know me would also say I was a great reliable friend and overall good dude who could be trusted with secrets, and also a good time. Iā€™m sure itā€™s the same for him - he has a terrible rep mostly from people who do not know him or what heā€™s about.

Travis Ford is a GD UK legend. Heshimu, who I love, is not.

Period. Itā€™s a dumb comparison Bc itā€™s not even CLOSE.

Last edited:
Youā€™re a charming dickhead who everyone I know actually likes. Travis has been a pompous ass to 3 different unrelated people I know and numerous others according to CatPaw. So, maybe theyā€™re all wrong or maybe heā€™s deserving of his reputation.

People also say youā€™re very short, have a great jumper, and are one of the all time great transfers in student body history.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Well, sounds like a challenge. You know enough about me, bring your ass. I welcome it. I am NOT hard to find Youngblood. But, remember one thing, it is a whole lot easier to jump on, than it is to jump off. Hell, I will even buy you a beer afterward, that is the type of guy I am, no hard feelings will be had. But, you had better stick to the high school level, you don't want to F**K with Big Boy shit. Go read your scholastic news and keep up with juvenile trends, it is more your speed.
R0uFyNg6AuZM2JWwXrYl3w_r.jpg

We have a real life Chuck Hayes versus in the crew.

Apparently disappointing, compared to what youā€™d THINK.

Trust it was more than adequate tho. But heā€™s a super creepy dude, off top.

Heshimu ended up at my apartment back in ā€˜03ish when I was living downtown at Park Plaza, and I truly have no idea why. Werenā€™t having a party or anything. Just kinda showed up with another dude.

Would much rather share beers with Travis, fwiw.
Long time lurker, but IIRC, pretty sure @cricket3 had a similar story.

Sorry Wodie. Worst match Brazil played in awhile, they were probably due for a stinker.

Meanwhile in FIBA

When I posted that they were down 6 the lineup was:

Darius Garland
Zach Lavine
Saddiq Bey
Jerami Grant
Draymond Green

I get that itā€™s an exhibition but 2 Pistons playing in crunch time?

Sean Oā€™Malley nor Moutinho, I would rather drown than fight.

Moutinho has a lot of Nate Diaz in him. Just punch me in the face and Iā€™ll keep walking toward you. That would be terrifying in a fight.

Conor better bring it tonight or his legacy in the UFC is finished. One of the GOATS, but done if he loses. Heā€™ll be fighting the Paul brothers in bs fights if he does. Win and you have a title fight. Win that, and you have him back on top talking shit and doing whatever he wants while making more than all of us combined for 25 minutes of work.

If he was to take back a title, shewee. The shit talk would be ā€œalmostā€ untouchable.

Last edited:
Mark Davis, a billionaire, buys a shirt the day of with box wrinkles still on them knowing heā€™d be on tv šŸ˜‚. You didnā€™t have 1 shirt that was good enough or someone to go wash a shirt? šŸ˜‚ Christ sakes.

It must be weird to grow up as a billionaire to where you canā€™t even think about normal stuff.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Got Mongolian Beef on his shirt at PF Changā€™s, walked down to Macyā€™s, picked out a shirt, unwrapped it on the way to the arena, put it on, will throw it away after his post fight trip to PF Changā€™s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT