ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me for sure. Friday was my first sick day ever, and it's Delta. Got the vaccine in March so I'm a breakthrough case. It has been a brutal last couple days. High fever and massive body aches 24/7. Feel like maybe I could be turning the corner this morning.
Which vaccine did you get?

Hope your Saturday is better than mine.

I've had pain in my calf for 3 days. Decided to get it checked out at my local IC center.

Now I'm at the ER awaiting tests to see if I have a blood clot.

Fun times.

• Wow
Reactions: WayneDougan
I'm sorry legalbeagle123, you are a great poster and other than sharing the world's foppiest hobby with PTI, you're generally pretty awesome. However, true GYEROMEN accept Pfizer and nothing less.

Thanks for playing. Hope you feel better and can go get a real vaccine soon.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Hope your Saturday is better than mine.

I've had pain in my calf for 3 days. Decided to get it checked out at my local IC center.

Now I'm at the ER awaiting tests to see if I have a blood clot.

Fun times.
You need an ultrasound. Hope you don’t have a dvt.

🙏🏼

Reactions: Col. Angus
***Krazy fails to realize you can’t have these players endorse alcohol or gambling yet he calls MilqueToast’s office explaining that he’s signed Will Levis to $250k to endorse Down Home Bourbon and there will be a bourbon bottle signing at Caesar’s Southern Indiana. Top buttons pop off and MilqueToast’s head explodes into a thousand pieces all over Susan Lax’s office door as he faints.***

Derek Anderson is easily my favorite Kentucky Kentucky player ever. Also he is top 3 all time for me with Delk and Mashburn.

DA
Dent
Ford

I don’t give much credit to recent transfers as it’s different now than back then, but those are the top 3?

I'm sorry legalbeagle123, you are a great poster and other than sharing the world's foppiest hobby with PTI, you're generally pretty awesome. However, true GYEROMEN accept Pfizer and nothing less.

Thanks for playing. Hope you feel better and can go get a real vaccine soon.
I will emerge from this with superhuman immunity.

Alpha Male >>> Delta Covid

The best thing about manning the smoker is having the cover to sit on the patio by yourself all day under the auspices of providing for the family. In reality, 96% of that time is spent drinking your beverage of choice and staring at the smoker, in peace and solitude.

but the women have no clue how anything works, so they think you’re hard at work. Biggest profit ever.

Heshimu Evans is easily top 5 over Ford

Lmaooooooooo. Mods, please ban.

You were new and much improved, too. What a shame.

Guess I assumed you were old enough to remember 1993. What a take, wow.

*I’m fully aware of the 98 title and his 8ppg off the bench. And Maryland etc the next year, great career. I love Heshimu, but get real man.

Mash/Ford in ‘93. Good grief

MOP of the regional on a team with MASHBURN. All SEC as a Jr & Sr. As a 5’8 injury riddled white boy from KY

F. OUTTAAAAAAAA. HERE 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

Last edited:
Anyone that can jog away for more than 20 yards could snatch your iron with zero problems.
Well, sounds like a challenge. You know enough about me, bring your ass. I welcome it. I am NOT hard to find Youngblood. But, remember one thing, it is a whole lot easier to jump on, than it is to jump off. Hell, I will even buy you a beer afterward, that is the type of guy I am, no hard feelings will be had. But, you had better stick to the high school level, you don't want to F**K with Big Boy shit. Go read your scholastic news and keep up with juvenile trends, it is more your speed.

26875aa15767076b43c459d31dca3119.gif

Reactions: Dwayne Camacho
I'm not shocked that BBdK is the champion of 5'7 Madisonville winjas.

Travis Ford was awesome. But if you're trying to win a basketball game and you take him over Heshimu Evans, you're dumber than whatever catgaf just said.

Confirmation of supreme lunacy.

Yikes 😳

If you could have added Heshimu or 93 Travis to any team we’ve had under Cal, and you’d choose The Warrior - well, I guess this conversation is over

Lmaooooooooo

Please don’t respond with anything mean or hurtful, but you’re a GD touching buffoon

The best thing about manning the smoker is having the cover to sit on the patio by yourself all day under the auspices of providing for the family. In reality, 96% of that time is spent drinking your beverage of choice and staring at the smoker, in peace and solitude.

but the women have no clue how anything works, so they think you’re hard at work. Biggest profit ever.
FALSITY FALSE FALSE on us thinking y’all are hard at work there, hoss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT