ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that’s correct. We don’t have rules on when you’re allowed to be in a pool here so I get confused. I hope everyone enjoys their few months of pool time though!

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
I will be the father of 2 girls 2&under in 4 wks. I’m terrified. I drank eight $2.10 bud light pints tonight at happy hour. I did not ask the bartender for a recommendation. Last hurrah as the wife is ready to “pack the bag”.

The hell were you awake for that, Wynn?

Cut_it_loose - they’ll have this pull out couch thing in the corner of the room. Just grab a pillow and blanket and get some z’s. Your job is to be well rested for when the baby is actually there.

Wayne, have to have the classic ECA stack in your go bag. Ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin. Combine that with a can of choice snus and some shitty coffee from the vending machine, and any man can do anything he’s called upon for.

Reactions: WayneDougan
You got to get in on the nurses’ good side, man. They’re the ones who really run the place. That first kid I mentioned, they let me get in on their super secret pizza party at like 2 a.m. Threw in a 20 and feasted. While my wife was writhing in pain. It was a great respite from that horror.

Eff some hussy nurses giving Dads a sideways eye while we're trying to catch a few Zs in the corner before the show starts. Bitches.
My wife had complications for our first child so there were three nights of me sleeping in the corner. Plus I was in Green Bay when my wife went into labor at 9:30 PM, meaning there were no flights so I had to drive. So I show up at 8 AM on zero sleep, my wife is peacefully in labor all day, so I’m over there trying to catch Z’s.

So I set the stage with the nurses as 1) not being there for 10 hours, 2) going directly to sleep once I got there and 3) (gasp) needing to get a little sleep three nights in a row. By the last day they wouldn’t even acknowledge I was there.

Last edited:
Wife was admitted when she went in for her due date check up with the first and had a scheduled c-section with the second. Never experienced the rush of “water’s broke, got to get to the hospital”

The only UK jersey I’ve ever owned was Jeff Sheppard’s. Wore it in the driveway and practiced my white boy shit, dreaming one day I would be able to dunk like Jeff...

Jeff Sheppard is a decent man, who will buy you a free lunch at Malones, and I’ve never understood why some of you jackasses hate on him. I hope there are many generations of Sheppards at UK.

I hate when MJ says it’s so different if a kid is from the mountains, like that’s a rule with cayt fans…I make no distinction from Ramsey, Goose, Epps, Farmer, Padgett, Hawkins on and on.

Being from Eastern Kentucky doesn’t elevate you or make you “more Kentucky”.

That being said, come on home Reed!

I hate when MJ says it’s so different if a kid is from the mountains, like that’s a rule with cayt fans…I make no distinction from Ramsey, Goose, Epps, Farmer, Padgett, Hawkins on and on.

Being from Eastern Kentucky doesn’t elevate you or make you “more Kentucky”.

That being said, come on home Reed!
My favorite Top 5 UK players (because of my age) include Darius Miller and Patrick Sparks -- neither of whom are mountain boys but sure as shit are Kentucky as it gets.

Kind of funny how no one seems to regard Rondo as a Kentucky guy. Probably because he's kind of an asshole.

Welp, folks, we’ve said for years how the GYERO is the undisputed best place on the interwebs for any & all discussions. Yet we’ve missed the boat on the GYERO Sports Bar, the podcast game and glow in the dark putt putt. If we’re being honest we were Barstool Sports before Barstool Sports.

That all changes now that Brady and his businesses are exploding and going to be featured on HBO Real Sports. Now it’s time to strike when the irons hot and set up what will change UK Athletics… THE GYERO NIL SPORTS AGENCY.

YOU WANT HVAC ENDORSEMENT… DONE.

YOU WANT GYEROMAN LAWBALL ENDORSEMENT.. CHECK.

YOU TO BE A SPOKEPERSON FOR A LOCAL BANK… CALL US.

YOU WANT SOME MONIES FOR HAWKING INSURANCE… WE HAVE OPTIONS.

GET OUT OF THE WAY MILQUETOAST.

FOLKS…WE ALL GOIN TO THE SIZZLER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT