ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol what a neighbor to have. Reminds me of one of my two neighbors.

There are three properties on 20 acres. It’s literally perfect…..except for one coont. She had her heart set on a friend getting this house. They were one of the offers on it. How would I even know? Literally, get a Facebook message from the neighbor asking me if we would sell because she’s heartbroken we bought it. Goes on and on about her kids and the other kids being best friends wanting to grow up together out here.

Kindly told her to GGP and have only spoke once when she wanted to explain what I should/shouldn’t mow.

I feel sorry for her husband.

Pti's boy Winker is in a deep dive of suck... .223 the last 28 days which has seen his avg drop 40 points (tried to tell him that April/May do not make a season. He actually needs to be platooning given his mighty .189 against southpaws. Hopefully he won't have to face one in the AS game.

88 shot and 14 killed in the Windy city this weekend....nothing but racist acts per their illustrious leader. Liberal ignorance knows no bounds.

Houston Oaks is in stellar condition....just a wonderful track.

I made $3500 this weekend selling my NIL.

July/Aug heat and humidity is glorious.

You mean All Star starter Jesse Winker? Same guy?

MLB rank:

9th in batting average
8th in OPS
13th in runs
13th in home runs
12th in hits
10th in on base pct
10th in slugging

And you lying asshole. You had it down as nothing more than a hot April streak. My god how do you even function in society?

Lol what a neighbor to have. Reminds me of one of my two neighbors.

There are three properties on 20 acres. It’s literally perfect…..except for one coont. She had her heart set on a friend getting this house. They were one of the offers on it. How would I even know? Literally, get a Facebook message from the neighbor asking me if we would sell because she’s heartbroken we bought it. Goes on and on about her kids and the other kids being best friends wanting to grow up together out here.

Kindly told her to GGP and have only spoke once when she wanted to explain what I should/shouldn’t mow.

I feel sorry for her husband.

It’s incredible that people like that exist.

Reactions: jayroon
They had a neighbor move because of their barking dogs and now are apparently getting the cops called on them for noise complaints while Ryan has said on radio they’ll do what they want, have parties, and play music on their new sound system as loud as they want.

I think they’re just sh***y neighbors.
All of that stuff is fine if you live somewhere where the nearest neighbor is multiple acres away. However, when you live in a subdivision with neighbors right next to you, that is a real dickead move.

Obviously both of them (Ryan and Amanda) don’t GAF about their neighbors which lends credence to the above posts.

🇺🇸Merica & Indiana themed Random Blasts:
  • Back from beach. Come back to find house cooking at a smooth 84°. Tech found A/C has leak in coil. No Freon. We dead. Tomorrow’s temps are gonna be frightening. They got us by the sack for new system.
  • Ryan Lemond’s backyard screams lack of sophistication and self-awareness... kind of on brand, actually. Neighborhood needs a tree or two to absorb his bumping noise.
  • Barbara Hershey in Hoosiers, conversely, was the broodingest, malcontented and uninteresting coont in cinematic history. Send her shit back to Terhune or Oolitic.
  • Starlight Bourbon is a nice little add to the collection. Hope all my shit doesn’t explode in the impending heat.
  • Big meeting tomorrow for potential new, groovy, cantilevered tower. Could be a watershed moment and whatnot.
  • Bringing kids into the ocean surf is primal goodness.
  • Speaking of which...🇺🇸 Our flag is pretty crisp after 250 years. Prettiest one out there... Nepal is pretty cool though.
  • Still waiting on tax return... I mean, WTF?

Last edited:
Reactions: jayroon
Hey @PTI (pti) , who would you rather have?

The reclass #1 overall 17 year old stud 6’10” 240 big man that can’t even buy a pack of cigarettes or the mountain “bigger than Cousins” 7’0” 290 2nd team All-American 20+ year old with a season under his belt starting for a top 5 team?

Reactions: Dwayne Camacho
Hey @PTI (pti) , who would you rather have?

The reclass #1 overall 17 year old stud 6’10” 240 big man that can’t even buy a pack of cigarettes or the mountain “bigger than Cousins” 7’0” 290 2nd team All-American 20+ year old with a season under his belt starting for a top 5 team?
Additionally, one's name is "Cockburn". The choice is clear, in my opinion: #team(pti).

My best buddy at work is from Champagne and is a raging Illinois fan. The last 2 years I’ve followed Illinois somewhat closely. Cockburn (Ha!) was kind of raw his freshmen year but he was flat out dominant at times this past year. He’s a darn throwback, beast of center that Illinois featured with a 4 out and 1 in philosophy. When their guards would drive the open driving lanes and draw/dish to him and it was either a dunk/layup or the other team would have to hack a Shaq foul him.

He’s a beast and could elevate Kentucky a legit title contender and great team, IMO.

He’s obviously the type of big we’ve missing for a long time (thanks coach O), but KSR pronounces his name Coke-burn, and it pisses me off. If that is indeed how he chooses to pronounce his badass last name, idgas about him.

He’s obviously the type of big we’ve missing for a long time (thanks coach O), but KSR pronounces his name Coke-burn, and it pisses me off. If that is indeed how he chooses to pronounce his badass last name, idgas about him.
He’s just throwing away easy money in these unprecedented NIL times imo

Reactions: Dwayne Camacho
I have a cousin whose neighbor lives in Illinois, so I followed their basketball team a bit, too. Last year, when Kofi Cockburn was 2nd team All American, he was very, very good. I think he would be a great addition.
Keep the inside info coming (if you can that is).

Barbara Hershey in Hoosiers, conversely, was the broodingest, malcontented and uninteresting coont in cinematic history. Send her shit back to Terhune or Oolitic

While I won't argue your description of Myra Fleener's personality, I actually thought she'd be the only type of gal Norman Dale was going to land in Hickory. Not exactly a hot bed of talent I assume.

Kooky, holler if you need help with the AC stuff. Just shoot me an email with their diagnosis and quotes.
Thank you. I will. Appreciate it.

Not sure what you can do 800mi away, but the first guy spitballed $9000 for a Lennox 1.5 ton unit. Which, on its face seems expensive.

-Lisa Loeb still has it. Looks solid in the new Geico commercial.

-Sunday Holidays and getting Mondays off, I just have nothing for those. Gimme a Friday every time. Back in yesterday, crushed, cruise control for the rest of the week.

-TdF has been awesome. No dominant team to control things. Pogačar is either really doped up or a superstar. Regardless I love his style. Tons of wrecks. Awful weather. Cav making a comeback. Fun year and tons left.

-Loki is fantastic.

-Smash burgers Sunday and bought extra beef to pop some simple meatballs cover in Rao's in the oven for Monday's dinner. Both excellent. Meatballs we're really good with literally no mixing or seasoning. Maybe I overthink those things. Good meat and good sauce covers a lot of mistakes.

-Pretty stoked for the Washington, Toppin, Brooks, Oscar, Kofi lineup. Caint wait. 4 in 1 out is the future.

-Going crabbing in Charleston sounds like a hell of a time. Noted for a future trip.

-Believe it was an attempt to beat the death out of a tired joke. I'll admit it was pretty funny at first but now, meh.

Thank you. I will. Appreciate it.

Not sure what you can do 800mi away, but the first guy spitballed $9000 for a Lennox 1.5 ton unit. Which, on its face seems expensive.
Well first of all don't get a Lennox. But I can help point you in the right direction. Make sure the diag is legit. Tell you what to negotiate with. Etc.

Kooky, holler if you need help with the AC stuff. Just shoot me an email with their diagnosis and quotes.
Is there a mfg issue with A/C coils lately? Your guys said both my upstairs and downstairs units went out. And a buddy up the street just had the same thing too. These units are less than 7 years old.

Is there a mfg issue with A/C coils lately? Your guys said both my upstairs and downstairs units went out. And a buddy up the street just had the same thing too. These units are less than 7 years old.
Had a few industry issues with coils in the past decade. Drywall dust was boring through the copper and TXV issues a few years later. We see a lot of coil issues when houses are <4 feet away from each other.

- Back in the saddle (that poor horse!!! lolz) after a long vacation. Already put it on social, so no need to recap the whole thing here, but nine states in 19 days, seven national parks, Vegas, Denver, and plenty of other stops along the way. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. America is the best.

- Never quite understood dropping huge $$$ on fireworks that are about 75 percent as good as the free ones that the local city governments display every year, but to each their own. HAVING SAID THAT....the sensible parameters are 9 to 11 on the 3rd through 5th. Any earlier is stupid because you can't see the things. Any later makes you a terrible neighbor. My poor dog couldn't even sleep LAST night, even without any being set off within earshot, because of the trauma from the previous two nights. Even the drugs our vet gave us didn't quite do the trick. I enjoy them as much as the next GYEROer (fireworks, not drugs), but still....common sense.

- Was out of pocket on UK news most of the trip, but do we have something like 23 players on the basketball roster now, and still possibly adding more? The bench is gonna look like the final battle scene from "Avengers: Endgame".

- Glad either the Suns or Bucks fanbase is gonna get a title. My desire to see Booker get a title is countered by my complete disdain for CP. So just give me a seven-game series with no stupid injuries, and I'll be fine.

- How do we live in this humidity? Good grief. I'm heading back to Whitefish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT