ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My great aunt (wife’s side, no relation) is looking incredible. Botox must be a thing. It’s amazing how chicks who are 60 now look like they used to look when they were 40.

I guess this bodes well for all our futures, generally and collectively speaking.

Reactions: roguemocha
tumblr_myey512OWJ1rswnafo5_250.gif

All of the rednecks around me are having a blast with what sounds like a gat dayum war zone. I’m guessing all that stimulus money went into fireworks this year. Oh well, I’ll just continue to enjoy my drink of choice and listen.

Reactions: 80 Proof
That would have been my wife last night if I didn't have a strong pimphand. We had 6 neighbors go hogwild. It drove the dog nuts so my wife was convinced he was going to have a nervous breakdown. [eyeroll]. Our neighbors stopped around midnight and the dog is just fine this morning.

I wonder if ladies like that existed before social media. I don't remember anything like that happening ten years ago but I probably would have just drunkenly ignored her and kept lighting off roman candles anyway.

Now the people who shoot off fireworks a week before or after the 4th can absolutely go eff themselves.

People have different thought on dogs. Myself, I would never have a dog and keep it outside. I have a 8 year old Mastiff / Rhodesian Ridgeback, he checks in around 78 lbs. and zero fat, stout as a brick shithouse as they say. He has been housebroke since 6 months old, has spent ZERO days outside since I adopted / rescued him. Sleeps in my bed every night. He is terrified of thunder / fireworks, any loud bangs. NO WAY I would make him suffer even more being outside and even closer to the noise. He even get a bit nervous when it is raining hard, he knows thunder is associated with rain. Dogs if they are raised as a outside dog are fine, but I chose NOT to have outside dogs, no matter the breed.

Wonder if my neighbors will continue the 15 + days of celebrating our Independence ? I know my dog sure hopes the F not. I celebrated only one night, I went out to my 26 year old sons house Friday night. He had people over, fireworks, big aluminum tub of ice cold beer, grilled simple items, Hamburgers, dogs and brats. Music was a mixture of rock, country, patriotic tunes, and yes of course hip-hop. Lost track of time, looked and it was 1:45, told him it was time for me to pack it up and head home. In bed my 2:30, plenty of sleep to be at work by 9.

Suns / Bucks will be a very good and interesting finals, should be a good one, can't remember the last time I could just watch and enjoy. Will be cheering for the Suns simply because of Booker, do not care about Paul getting his first ring, but he is on Bookers team, so,,,,

The Cockburn / Duren discussion is pretty good, I get both sides, but give me the vet and proven player IF one is a possibility. We are loaded without either, but I want all the talent we can get, no such thing as too much.

Great was golf again this weekend, second weekend in a roll it took several extry holes (5) to decide it. Was pulling for Meredith, but not mad the young Aussie Cam Davis got his first win, he was firing darts into greens coming down the stretch. Not to be forgotten, the super talented youngster from Chile is going to be a problem for years, Joaquin Niemann is only 22 and turned pro when he was 19. Weighs about a buck 60 and hits out there with the longest hitters. He just pulled a wedge on the first playoff hole and landed in some thick rough short siding himself on the 1st playoff hole. I was sure he would win it before they started.

People have different thought on dogs. Myself, I would never have a dog and keep it outside. I have a 8 year old Mastiff / Rhodesian Ridgeback, he checks in around 78 lbs. and zero fat, stout as a brick shithouse as they say. He has been housebroke since 6 months old, has spent ZERO days outside since I adopted / rescued him. Sleeps in my bed every night. He is terrified of thunder / fireworks, any loud bangs. NO WAY I would make him suffer even more being outside and even closer to the noise. He even get a bit nervous when it is raining hard, he knows thunder is associated with rain. Dogs if they are raised as a outside dog are fine, but I chose NOT to have outside dogs, no matter the breed.

Wonder if my neighbors will continue the 15 + days of celebrating our Independence ? I know my dog sure hopes the F not. I celebrated only one night, I went out to my 26 year old sons house Friday night. He had people over, fireworks, big aluminum tub of ice cold beer, grilled simple items, Hamburgers, dogs and brats. Music was a mixture of rock, country, patriotic tunes, and yes of course hip-hop. Lost track of time, looked and it was 1:45, told him it was time for me to pack it up and head home. In bed my 2:30, plenty of sleep to be at work by 9.

Suns / Bucks will be a very good and interesting finals, should be a good one, can't remember the last time I could just watch and enjoy. Will be cheering for the Suns simply because of Booker, do not care about Paul getting his first ring, but he is on Bookers team, so,,,,

The Cockburn / Duren discussion is pretty good, I get both sides, but give me the vet and proven player IF one is a possibility. We are loaded without either, but I want all the talent we can get, no such thing as too much.

Great was golf again this weekend, second weekend in a roll it took several extry holes (5) to decide it. Was pulling for Meredith, but not mad the young Aussie Cam Davis got his first win, he was firing darts into greens coming down the stretch. Not to be forgotten, the super talented youngster from Chile is going to be a problem for years, Joaquin Niemann is only 22 and turned pro when he was 19. Weighs about a buck 60 and hits out there with the longest hitters. He just pulled a wedge on the first playoff hole and landed in some thick rough short siding himself on the 1st playoff hole. I was sure he would win it before they started.
80puss

Pti's boy Winker is in a deep dive of suck... .223 the last 28 days which has seen his avg drop 40 points (tried to tell him that April/May do not make a season. He actually needs to be platooning given his mighty .189 against southpaws. Hopefully he won't have to face one in the AS game.

88 shot and 14 killed in the Windy city this weekend....nothing but racist acts per their illustrious leader. Liberal ignorance knows no bounds.

Houston Oaks is in stellar condition....just a wonderful track.

I made $3500 this weekend selling my NIL.

July/Aug heat and humidity is glorious.

Reactions: blubo
Pti's boy Winker is in a deep dive of suck... .223 the last 28 days which has seen his avg drop 40 points (tried to tell him that April/May do not make a season. He actually needs to be platooning given his mighty .189 against southpaws. Hopefully he won't have to face one in the AS game.

88 shot and 14 killed in the Windy city this weekend....nothing but racist acts per their illustrious leader. Liberal ignorance knows no bounds.

Houston Oaks is in stellar condition....just a wonderful track.

I made $3500 this weekend selling my NIL.

July/Aug heat and humidity is glorious.
Hubert

Started the fireworks with the 30’ rolls of firecrackers and M80’s before going to the mortars. The police were there within 10 minutes because someone said we were using dynamite. They just rolled by and we heard them tell dispatch it was just fireworks. Then we put 4-5 together just for the neighbor that called in and lobbed them towards his place.
Of course towards the end of the mortars one of them went up about 5 feet and made an immediate left and ricocheted off the neighborhood watch person’s house before exploding. Funny how Karma works.

• Love
Reactions: blubo
Bless your little heart for trying. You took the time out of your day to make up a copy cat account of a poster who sucked and eventually figured that out and quit, just to try and follow in his footsteps with boring, non funny, cheesedick attempts at humor. Can't say you didn't try playa, but just like him, you will fail, I ain't go anywhere. Good Luck, but if GYERO is counting on you to run me away, well sit down I got some bad news for you.

Tomorrow might be the most unproductive Tuesday in the history of the American workforce. I’ve gotten a very big “f**k it” vibe from every person I’ve encountered today.
I'd like to wish a very, very, very big F*** You to every single asshole lawyer in the Commonwealth who filed a motion last week and noticed it this week. Those people should be drawn, quartered, and then their remains raped by wolves with chainsaw penises.

Seems as though they have always had issues with the neighbor. His role on the show is annoying and even worse when he plays the henpecked husband.
You took the time to type out an “answer” and you made reference to knowing the “answer” but for some reason didn’t actually answer the question of “WHAT is the issue?”🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

They had a neighbor move because of their barking dogs and now are apparently getting the cops called on them for noise complaints while Ryan has said on radio they’ll do what they want, have parties, and play music on their new sound system as loud as they want.

I think they’re just sh***y neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT