ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted up on a blanket last night, 3 fingers of OF100, fireworks booming all over the place, G running around having a blast, comfortable midsummer night, no humidity. If you can't enjoy that, you're a miserable c*nt.
Yep or move to fascist Canada.

I bet he didn’t have an issue with it at $8-10 a board foot.
$20 for 8’ board, $65 for the 12’. No complaints on cost but it wasn’t nearly that cheap.

Had to go with a different color scheme because the original style I wanted was backordered 2-3 months, so seems there's still some issues with stock.

- America is an idea, an experiment to let people live life as they choose which for all of human history was seen as heresy or fantasy. It's not perfect, far from it. But it's better than anything else that's ever been attempted. I realize that's not a popular opinion but my view is only encouraged by the type of folks who shit on that idea.

-Is it me or is it weird so many places had fireworks last night? KW is having them out on the barge on the 4th of July like god intended. Can’t be moving days around all Willy nilly.

I’ll be at the gym>pool>backyard party watching fireworks like an American.

-Still confused. Did people that love LivePD never see Cops? Cops is actually better. LivePD had nerds narrating it. Cops was like, “Hey want to see poor people get arrested?”

Reactions: CastleRubric
Your dog stays inside all day and is an embarrassment to its ancestors.
Are you suggesting that dogs are only INSIDE animals? Where do you live? Must be the city. Have you ever been to the country before? Dogs live outside.

my dog(s) have fields, hills, and creeks to run in. Kill squirrels, rabbits, and baby deer. Your dog stays inside all day and is an embarrassment to its ancestors.

WTF did I just read?

“if you don’t want a pet” LMAO

I picked that dog up off the side of the main road as a pup covered in fleas and burrs. Probably hadn’t ate in two or three days and you think I do not want to take care of it because it lives outside.

Edit: maybe you should take a trip to the foothills and ride around with ThroughBlue and we can ride around the 270 and look at all the outside, happy dogs

Boom. America applauds that post.

That was a response to Kooky talking up Ipe and not having a problem.

I’m guessing though that your 12’ boards are a transcend product which is an awesome product, and the 8’ boards are the Enhnaced products I spoke of as that price per board foot is a lot less.

I don’t care what Kooky says, Trex is still a fantastic upgrade.

* Happy 4th of July, GYERO.

* Went kayaking with the wife and kids yesterday. Had a blast. What a gorgeous day.

* GD it, SAE. If anyone did hit a bomb at GABP and hit the Tundra, it would just result in a dented truck.

The truck is the prize, not the contest. The sign between the smokestacks is the contest target. Like it says… RED HITS SIGN, FAN WINS TUNDRA.

And it has already been hit once. Dense MFer.

* Coors Light on ice, wings soaking in buttermilk. Neighbor is smoking ribs.

Ready to celebrate ‘Merica.

Occasional Bourbon Sidecars to break up the beer train.

2 oz bourbon
1 oz triple sec
.5 oz lemon juice

Do NOT ask the bartender if you’ll like it.

Probably mix in a Keeneland Breeze or 2 as well.

I might get Berniedrunk tonight. Been a long week of work.

* Big Blue Wall’s new Zadarius is just another piece of the puzzle. Keep doubting us, experts.

Cannot wait for football season.

* Have fun with family & friends, today and enjoy your freedom, my fellow Americans!

Sorry Krazy, can’t hear you over the roman candles shooting from my crotch and Old Milwaukee’s funneling down my gullet..

tenor.gif

Timbertech-Azek is the better composite deck board. Trex, last time I saw, either had a hollow core or corrugated backside and was less rigid. You required to have joist at 12” centers.

plus, TT/Azek has a better color choice palette.

That said- for ease and maintenance...Any composite>PT or redwood.

ALSO. To say Trex or TT/Azek need no maintenance is a falsehood. Both chalk up and fade with UV exposure. I did however find a product which is a MUST for treating composite decking. DeckMax E2 PVC is a godsend that made my deck and rails look brand new after 7 years of fading.

Peace.

- America is an idea, an experiment to let people live life as they choose which for all of human history was seen as heresy or fantasy. It's not perfect, far from it. But it's better than anything else that's ever been attempted. I realize that's not a popular opinion but my view is only encouraged by the type of folks who shit on that idea.
💥💯 Rack Rack Rack.

I tried, I really sincerely tried not to respond to this. (Ok Terie, it’s not your business how this guy treats his dog)

I failed, as in #SuperTriggered. If I don’t speak up, maybe nobody will.

Why would you get a dog if you don’t want it to be part of your family?
Dogs are pack animals; social beings. The people they live with are their pack. They need to be included. Being alone all the time is not a happy life for them.

If you don’t want a pet in your house, just freaking name a squirrel or something in your yard and feed it. Don’t sentence a poor dog that needs companionship to have a fully happy life to a lonely life outside apart from everyone.

This is a real hot button issue for me. I just couldn’t let it pass.

*On a lighter note, my favorite thing ever on Live PD was a woman who was passed out up against a fence, and police were called for a wellness check.
They roused her and offered to get her home. She refused mumbling she was fine and could get home herself. She started stumbling away and walked straight into a pole. She shook her head, looked at the pole and said,”F£ck you!”
Then she stumbled off into the darkness.
Not sure what to make of this post. My dog gets mad at me when I put him in the house. It's like a punishment or something to him.

The dog, Chief, lived in my neighbor's yard. The owners kept him chained in their tiny suburban yard 24/7 with no shade or anything. To add to his misery the people didn't really want him and the guy beat on him.

When my neighbor told me about it I went to these people's house and convinced them to give me the dog. I took him home and kept him chained for about a week so that he wouldn't run off. Once I felt confident enough that he wouldn't run off I took off his chain. The dog was afraid to leave the invisible fence he had lived inside of his whole life, but once he stepped outside of the circle he ran and ran and ran until his body wouldn't allow him to run anymore.

I have owned many dogs, but I have never seen anything like that in my life. He was free and he knew it. Now if he so much as hears a chain rattle he is gone. That changed the way I look at keeping animals forever. Now every time I see an indoor dog they just look discontent to me.

Dogs aren't meant to live indoors. They don't like it, not really.

No sense cluttering up GYERO responding to all those who disagree with me, so I don’t
I said what I wanted to say, and others are free to say what they want to say.

Sometimes my dogs want to be outside, and sometimes they don’t. They get a choice. They are members of our family, and are treated as such.

Happy 4th everyone! I love this country, and I’m proud to be an American!
Cheers!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
At beach...looking at the pristine sand and constantly crashing waves...

saw a sea turtle🐢

🥃 enjoying:

Starlight Single Barrel 👍🏻
1792 Full Proof 🧐

^ yes in the summer. I understand the thought of refreshing crispy cold beer, but I don’t like to eat a sandwich with every 12oz.

I will sip quietly in heat, happy as a clam.

Tucky bound in 3 weeks. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Brady, what’s the name of your sports memorabilia company? My son has gotten the itch after seeing some of my collection when I had to clear out my parents’ old home. Thought I might browse around sometime (unless, of course, all of your stuff is tip-top primo merchandise whereas I may need to be more basic).

Brady, what’s the name of your sports memorabilia company? My son has gotten the itch after seeing some of my collection when I had to clear out my parents’ old home. Thought I might browse around sometime (unless, of course, all of your stuff is tip-top primo merchandise whereas I may need to be more basic).
Sure we have tons of options! If he has questions hit me up. Also, Wett just bring them to me and I’ll get you some values.

Grand Slam Collectibles

- Got the boys all worn out in the water, and around 4 they said they wanted to go inside to put on a movie and eat some snacks. Mommy pulls out Cars 3 or some bullshit and walks away. I look at them and ask, do you want to watch Cars 3, or do you want to celebrate America? The decision was unanimous. Rambo 2 it is. I’ll keep mamma upstairs, boys. Enjoy.

- “Colonel, do we get to win this time?”

“That’s up to you, John.”

Chills.

- 10 pound butt is 194, give it 15 more minutes and then let these ribs take center stage while that big ass rests in my beer cooler (which is now empty) for a couple hours.

- Store down here in GA had five 1792 Full Proofs on the shelf yesterday. Bought them all. Why not. It’s what’s in the glass now and until whenever I decide to crawl into bed.

- Made “boat drink” (blender) mojitos for all the ladies in attendance. They’re going wild. Panties hopefully come off in close coordination with the fireworks ending.

- Speaking of which, I get your take on that, UCL. It’s a reasonable position. But I guess I got a little too much red in my blood. Made the 45 minute drive over to the SC border this morning for as many mortars and big gram pancakes as I could stuff in the Sequoia (which is a lot). Old dude at the checkout counter said, “it will be x dollars.” I pulled out a wad of crisp and tender Benjamin’s and said, “how about y dollars.” He gave me the knowing nod and we completed the transaction.

- It’s the Home of the Brave, motherf**kers. Everyone else can eat shit. Love you all.

That's a bangin body on Barstool Athlete Nick Scalzo's mom, who I'm guessing is 50'ish?

Ever since I was 18 and sleeping with this early 30’s waitress (married to one of my best friends brother, who was a real a$$hole to us growing up, wife) , whom I worked with at KY Dam Village State Park, I’ve had a thing for older women. She fits the bill, my jam, whatever. Unfortunately she is probably around my age. I guess that’s the problem with older women as you age.

I’ve got a feeling some athletes are going to regret jumping on the Barstool Athlete train so quickly. They’ve probably limited their earning potential to just get free merch to be a walking advertisement.

And this is coming from someone who consumes a lot of Barstool content, not someone who hates them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT