ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the doctor today, finally, because I’ve had an earache since Memorial Day. He said my whole head is infected - ear, throat, sinuses. Also called me a dumbass for waiting so long, which is fair. In addition to the antibiotics, gave me an oral steroid called prednisone, I believe. 60mg.

Anyhow, this stuff has some crazy energizing effect - but not a good energy, a crackhead energy. So now I feel like I got hit by a dump truck while high on meth.

Lame story, I know, but needed somewhere to vent, because my family certainly doesn’t give a shit. No one gives a shit about dada.

Rack BBdK - that is one hell of a set of randoms for a late Monday afternoon.

Today on the phone I gave a client the right answer, but for the wrong reasons. Really hoping they don’t ask me for a follow-up written opinion. That’s not like me, as normally I’m very on point with my work. But as one of my old man’s ~40 year old boat beer koozie says, “Shit Happens.” Second only to “Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.”

Vacation in T minus 4 days. Lord take me up.
Eatin' ass hard on a man or nah?

To be fair, players like Hagans were pimping their highlight videos obnoxiously and getting called out by coach Cal for it after losses for literally nothing but likes, so at least the dipshit teenagers can make a couple hundred dollars now.

Has anyone ever had a bad July 4th? Been miserable? Who the hell doesnt like the middle of the summer, being tan, sun until 9PM, grilling and drinking beer, and fireworks? As a kid July 4th was the best time of the year. October 31st Halloween ahead of July 4th?? WTF you guys have some weird time and weather takes good lord

- I’m not a kid.
- I’m more or less over summer by Independence Day.
- Fireworks are awful.
- I’ll give you grilling but I drink beer 52 weeks a year.
- I’d take October/November weather over Kentucky July 100x out of 100.
- October is arguably a Top 2 sports month, which means a lot to me.

July 4 is just an introduction to the hot, wretched, boring dog days of summer. Bring on football.

- There were benefits for both sides on the Bobby Bonilla Settlement. Regardless of ROI, taxes etc etc both sides are happy about it.

- Man, F a pool!

Dontaie Allen prices for his merchandise and other "products".

Hoodie $69 - Nope
Personalized message - $50 LOL
10-15 minute video chat $80 - You have to be f***in joking.

KSR post early this AM that D. Allen hoodies where FLYING off the rack. OK, I bet they are. I know the first thing I did this morning while having coffee was jump on the intrawebs and look for D. Allen worthless shit to waste money on.

If a 10 minute per game role player can fetch that kind of coin, wonder what Duren will charge for a 10-15 minute video chat ? $500 ?

I still enjoy a good 4th celebration, but what I do not enjoy nor my dog is a June 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th celebration. I mean this with all sincerity and seriousness, I hope the little bastards in my hood lighting fireworks off for 3 straight weeks from 8:00 - 11 every night blows their GD fingers off Jason Pierre-Paul style, all the way to the nub.

Last edited:
-Chad's got to learn swimming and golf. Plenty to love around here in July. By August, I'll be right there with you, though.

-Some items are just tough to buy online. I go to order a $35 hat (which I grumbled about). SOB was $54 when I went to checkout. Nah, I'm good, actually.

-Got some classic madras shorts that fit again. Perfect length. Why we do this.

Hopefully Dontaie can still make money without the highly coveted middle-aged car dealership business manager demographic.

Reactions: Get Bucket$
-Chad's got to learn swimming and golf. Plenty to love around here in July. By August, I'll be right there with you, though.

-Some items are just tough to buy online. I go to order a $35 hat (which I grumbled about). SOB was $54 when I went to checkout. Nah, I'm good, actually.

-Got some classic madras shorts that fit again. Perfect length. Why we do this.

I’ll be on the coast of Maine in a few weeks and I’m sure I’ll be Julying out like a boss.

This does nothing but help our recruiting. Basically we'll be able to use our insane fanbase to crowdfund our cheating. I'm not sure what the downside is for a Kentucky. Sucks for teams with shit fanbases, but for us, it's awesome. Now "the biggest stage" and "the craziest fans" actually matters for these guys.

If Dontaie Allen or anyone else wants to try and get rich off our fanbase for 4 years, I have no problem with it. Get it while you can. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

In the world of STRETCH (it’s actually polyester) polos I’m bullish on Brooks Brothers custom fit polos.

If I’m at a football game or playing tennis… give me the dry fit stuff. Otherwise, cotton looks better.

Reactions: rudd1
- Have never seen a Tik Tok. Don't really know what it is, actually.

- I havent read much about the NIL stuff so maybe this is spelled out somewhere, but whats to stop schools from saying " if you come here, XYZ Company will sign you for $500k"

- I havent read much about the NIL stuff so maybe this is spelled out somewhere, but whats to stop schools from saying " if you come here, XYZ Company will sign you for $500k"
The rules that say the school can't be involved and the money can't be given under the condition that they have to sign with a certain school

While it's great that Dontae and Co. will be making $240 an hour having Zoom calls for Billy Joe Wildcat Jr.'s birthday party, it's going to be a sight to watch woke sportswriters melt down when they realize the real money is going to go to hot, white chick athletes like the LSU gymnast.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Lot of middle men just got job security then. That ish already happens now under the table.

"You go to UK, (wink wink), you will get taken care of on the NIL stuff" ...slippery slope

-Tropical Storm Tuesday Whoop Whoop! Stoked for that

-Don’t drink beer out of the tap or comes not out of a can or bottle. Those lines are disgusting everywhere, I mean, filled with growth and grossness. Heed this warning please.

believe the only equal opportunity has to come from the institution itself- the private market doesnt owe anyone anything
Will also be something when the athletes on the non-revenue sports realize this and try to organize a union to get a cut, just to watch the football and men's basketball teams tell them eff off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT