ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the Fever Tree with the Botanical gin over the weekend. Very good indeed. Alls I'm saying is that it wasn't that much better than the regular stuff.

I hope I never go to prison, but I'm still jealous of the feeling those have when they get out (excluding the long-term severely institutionalized cases) -- can't be many things in life that compare.
I'm not jealous of that because, as good as that feeling would be, there would still be that chance you may have been prison raped.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Bourbon is not intended to be consumed past Derby and should not be consumed until mid September. It is not a warm weather liquor. Reals have always known that.
I am with you 99% of the time. My personal exception is when I'm at a nice, dark steakhouse in the summer. Give me a bourbon on the rocks with a NY Strip. Prefer that over red wine in the summer months.

That video Richie posted of the Belk Bowl win brings back my huge pet peev. Some things in life are overanalyzed, but nothing like the NFL. These guys get off on measurables to a FAULT.
They create this combine so they can try to predict what this player would do in a game. HEY DUMBFOCKS, these kids just played in 40-50 games against real competition. Don't speculate, go look at film.
I was furious when Wesley Woodyard was passed over. I don't care what his combine numbers were, I saw the guy go against the best every weekend and he was a gamer. Sure enough, after getting overlooked, he has a long productive career in the NFL.
I said the same thing about Lynn Bowden, and I'm sticking to it. The kid is electric, hard to tackle and tough as nails. Bet my paycheck on him.

Take your combine, your 40 times, your wonderlick test and shove them up your ass.

Rudy’s fat friend Peter was low-key MVP of The Cosby Show imo

mqdefault.jpg

RASCIST

I am with you 99% of the time. My personal exception is when I'm at a nice, dark steakhouse in the summer. Give me a bourbon on the rocks with a NY Strip. Prefer that over red wine in the summer months.

I've been using the syrup for years. But this bottled stuff is great.

443670219.jackrudycocktailco-8oz-tonicwater-front.jpg

*Truly wish I enjoyed bourbon. It looks delicious, and you guys make it sound awesome. Unfortunately, I got extremely sick on it long ago, and can barely stand to smell it. Wish my taste buds were different. *Jealous* but at least it saves me some money.

*I've never seen anyone be more wrong about so many things than UKO. It's incredible.

*I bet the remaining Huxtables are absolutely furious at Bill Cosby for costing them millions and millions of dollars in syndication dollars. Don't think I've seen them publicly state it, but they must be seething.

*I don't understand how Stephen King can write so many GD books.

*Glow golf on Friday night. I don't want my wife to play golf all the time, for obvious reasons, but getting her out there for a few hours and getting her drunk is always fun.

I hope I never go to prison, but I'm still jealous of the feeling those have when they get out (excluding the long-term severely institutionalized cases) -- can't be many things in life that compare.
Finally making it to the commode after really coming close to crapping your pants multiplied by 1,000.

Reactions: IB4UK
I have no clue if it even has a name, but.....

20 Oz. cup (plastic tumbler, styrofoam, glass, Yetti, I am not picky)
3 fingers of crushed ice / pellet ice
3 shots of chilled Grey Goose vodka (Svedka if the money is kind of funny at the time)
Fill cup near the top with pineapple juice
2 oz. of original Red Bull
Stir, then drink the **ck out of it, rinse and repeat.

-picked up a copy of Stevie Wonder's "songs in the key of life" from the new arrivals bin at cd central last weekend. Didn't have the bonus 7" ep...bummer but just picked that up on ebay for 2 bucks. In for half market cost. It's the little things, gang.

^what an incredible record.

Top 5 musical crimes perpetuated by Stevie Wonder in the 80s? Subquestion - is it better to burn out or to fade away?

Last edited:
- Denise/Lisa Bonet is now and always has been the best thing about that show. Elvin can GGP.

- You’re welcome, GYERO for a good subject.

- I like bourbon and red wine anytime. I mean, I’m generally drinking in doors.

- Cole’s a good dude but no need trying to be a provocateur all the time. Mike Jackson and Prince alone make it better than the 00s.

- Great 80s tune- Dramarama “Anything Anything.”

I used to be a Vandy fan (well behind UK) because my dad went there (he's also a UK fan first). But those cocksuckers can eff off. #HailState

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT