ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more money marijuana keeps generating for the states that have it legal the more likely it is that some larger corporations will slowly develop like Phillip Morris or Budweiser and then they’ll lobby and pay off politicians and it’ll be legal, that’s just the reality and only a matter of time.
Cant wait to have big corporations messing with our bud like they did with tobacco.

If we are talking Krispy Kreme warm glazed, or even better chocolate topped glazed, then the donut portion of that competition is nothing.

But you won’t be able to do a damn thing once they settle in on your fat ass!

Run, jerk or drink will not be an option, period!

Reactions: VernHatton52
I mean who wouldn't want the dude from those stupid Chevy "real people" commercials as their assistant coach?
E1m4VMEVkAErsKx

• Haha
Reactions: gobigbluebell
Ross looks like a methhead version of Joel Justice.

24 beers
18 donuts
12 jerks
6 miles

Bouknight being retained, interesting.

I've finished 3 seasons of Breaking Bad. Prolly watch season 4, episode 1 this afternoon before the crew gets home.

Pulled a muscle in my lower back the other day at the gym. Nothing worse than a bum back.

Nice unanimous decision for the 2A and the 4A yesterday from the Supreme Court.

I've never been bummed about us recruiting Wheeler. He's always felt like the perfect final piece of next years team to me. A beast in the middle, couple of athletic 4s, and a bevy of shooters. All we needed was a distributor to tie it all together.

There are only so many adults whom can be trusted with this knowledge about a city college's amateur basketball team, folks. We are obviously not included in that elite group of citizens.

I mean, who knows what we might do with that information. Text one another offline? It could be disastrous. Be grateful to be left in the dark until it's deemed safe for us to be informed of the matter.

I mean get F'n serious, man.

There are only so many adults whom can be trusted with this knowledge about a city college's amateur basketball team, folks. We are obviously not included in that elite group of citizens.

I mean, who knows what we might do with that information. Text one another offline? It could be disastrous. Be grateful to be left in the dark until it's deemed safe for us to be informed of the matter.

I mean get F'n serious, man.

To be fair, you texted us this news months ago (March 20th to be exact)

Nice one!

Be messed up if Dino gets whacked in a mob hit in the very near future. He wanted a lump sum of money. He owed somebody.

With this type of harassment, this is the last time I tell GYERO to be on the lookout for anything

Bunch of snotty jerks

In all seriousness, the details of this are even more interesting than the indictment and what has been released so far showcase. Federal extortion cases don't come every day and at least for my legal dork self, it is more interesting than pretty much any recruiting violation since it will literally permanently alter his life.

Plus he is a good dude and I really liked him. Crazy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT